its the white mans fault
yup

United States

#24 Sep 24, 2012
really wrote:
If the white race is superior, why are the majority of welfare recipients in this country white? Shouldn't they all be on top if they were superior? Guess your claim just doesn't make sense now, does it? My guess is that you are not doing as well as you should and you're mad at the world. It will be ok. Stop being stupid, go back to school, quit getting high, find a hot black mate, and live a happy life like the rest of us.
Well according to dems, Its the good óle boys fault that the majority of Americans are on welfare to begin with, so guess his claim could make some sense after all. Although I will say, your claim that the majority on welfare are white doesnt make any sense when the immigrants stand at 61% on collecting in NY alone.
Go back to school and learn some math, stup.
Imforu

United States

#25 Sep 24, 2012
The majority actually is black since you wanna be correct. Not by much but I'm sure since our ethnicity is on decline in our country ,with the influx of new immigrants as well that number for whites on welfare will drop even more in the years to come. So how about you stop banging your welfare recipient black girl and read a book.
yup

Park Ridge, NJ

#26 Sep 24, 2012
Either way her claim that whites collect more is bs lies
Imforu

United States

#27 Sep 24, 2012
I'm Agreeing with you yup. That was meant for the person that doesn't know the facts of what they are trying to speak of.
really

Hamilton, NY

#28 Sep 25, 2012
Uhhh, dumb dumbs, there are more white people on welfare in this country. I know you're so stupid that you don't realize there's a whole country outside of Rome. My statement is a well known fact that has been the center of discussion since Obama became president. Even the morons on Fox news admit it, dumbfuck. Look it up.
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#29 Sep 25, 2012
White people werent enslaved 100 years ago, so white people never get any grants from the govt. EASIER to get into college as a black person, they even have ALL BLACK SCHOOLS!!!! If you have two equal people, white and black, going for the same job...they'll hire the black guy because its a bigger tax break (incentive)! So I wouldnt be surprised if their WERE more white people on welfare, they HAVE to do it all on their own, while the black people smart enough to know what to ask for get major help!
yup

United States

#30 Sep 25, 2012
Are you some sort of a retardd? Population wise Yes whites on welfare is higher but only because there are more whites than any other race. Now demograghicly speaking..there are 38 million black(13%population). 11.4 million of them or 30% of the 38 million are on welfare.
There are 229million whites(75% population). 11.6 million of them or 5% of the 229 million are on welfare
Ie; 30% black on welfare
5% white on welfare
FACT: the center of obamas discussion, when he was first sworn in, was an address to the nations blacks to start owning up to their offspring....feel that dumbbo
yup

United States

#31 Sep 25, 2012
Good point lol...
yup

United States

#32 Sep 25, 2012
Dominican Republics take in the most welfare as they stand at 75% on a national level per demograghic
JOSE

Utica, NY

#33 Sep 25, 2012
BLACKS ARE THE RACIST,TROUBLEMAKERS!
really

Hamilton, NY

#34 Sep 25, 2012
Ding dongs - duhhhhhhhhh, no shite there's more white people ... doesn't change the fact. The simple point was that white people are not superior and they're just as human as any other race. How much time did you spend looking for that obvious answer you so eagerly provided? So stupid.
yup

United States

#35 Sep 25, 2012
really wrote:
Ding dongs - duhhhhhhhhh, no shite there's more white people ... doesn't change the fact. The simple point was that white people are not superior and they're just as human as any other race. How much time did you spend looking for that obvious answer you so eagerly provided? So stupid.
Wtf..try to at least stay on your own topic, stup.
yup

United States

#36 Sep 25, 2012
Friggenn retardds..Its no wonder some of you need affirmitive action
yup

United States

#37 Sep 25, 2012
Imforu wrote:
I'm Agreeing with you yup. That was meant for the person that doesn't know the facts of what they are trying to speak of.
When you come across someone whos for obama, dont expect any facts.
twl

United States

#38 Sep 25, 2012
COONS SUCK
Imforu

Bradford, VT

#39 Sep 25, 2012
Coons suck! Agreed! Whites ARE the superior race!!!
really

Hamilton, NY

#40 Sep 25, 2012
Don't be mad because black guys have big cocks and you still have a 13 year old peepee.
lol

Brooklyn, NY

#41 Sep 25, 2012
Thats the most retarded "joke" of them all...blacks guys have bigger cocks?.....SEE RON JEREMY!!!!
Imforu

Bradford, VT

#42 Sep 25, 2012
They need bigger cocks for all them fat nasty white girls that they be screwing and infesting with std's. The ones the white superiorrace won't touch.
Amanda

Brooklyn, NY

#43 Sep 25, 2012
Imforu wrote:
They need bigger cocks for all them fat nasty white girls that they be screwing and infesting with std's. The ones the white superiorrace won't touch.
I beg you pardon,I'm a bbw white female and I love black men and I don't have any std's.I have found Black guys to take better care of them self then my own race,I'm sick of seeing white guys wearing dirty,muddy,funky clothes, teeth missing as if they was 5 years late for they dentist appt,looking mildly retarded because they was born out of incest(gross).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Salloum family 9/11 Sacrifice 16 min Tommy 8
Bad places to shop in Rome ny 46 min Notaroman 35
anal orgasms (May '14) 58 min Orgasmicvagstic 9
Restaurants that you wish were still here 1 hr Pond ER o sah 20
Palisades Hotel not Black Friendly 2 hr Ron Tilt 25
Stephanie lavine 2 hr Laura 18
Courtney Dantzler 6 hr Yes true 9

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance