Teddys Bi Threesomes
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Teddys is great

Brooklyn, NY

#44 Sep 4, 2013
ummm it most definitely will not be clased next year the place is busy every day/night are you kidding me?? its probably one of the most successful businesses in rome! open your eyes!!
Wrongo

Brighton, MA

#45 Sep 4, 2013
Teddys is great wrote:
ummm it most definitely will not be clased next year the place is busy every day/night are you kidding me?? its probably one of the most successful businesses in rome! open your eyes!!
They are losing customers.....no new ones coming = closing. Not enough $$$$ for 5 partners! One on heroin!
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#46 Sep 5, 2013
um there's 3 owners get your facts straight. nd they get new costumers all the time.. people from out of state come JUS for the riggeies.
BAHAHAHAHA

Whitesboro, NY

#47 Sep 8, 2013
This just made my night. I don't care who makes the food, personally. I still like to eat there. And if it all comes with a show, well then even better. And you all have WAY too much time on your hands. Bickering about something that is truly pointless. Seriously though, thank you! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
Michelinas is the BEST

Windsor, CT

#48 Sep 9, 2013
BAHAHAHAHA wrote:
This just made my night. I don't care who makes the food, personally. I still like to eat there. And if it all comes with a show, well then even better. And you all have WAY too much time on your hands. Bickering about something that is truly pointless. Seriously though, thank you! I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
Teddy's food absolutely sucks....if it was free it would still be a ripoff of my tastebuds!
Plain and simple everyone knows when Jay left it went downhill faster than Joe Fusco on a toboggan!
There is something to laugh about.
Carlos is a heroin fiend and Brian Miller is a cheap bipolar jerk that no one wants to work for so.....bagahaha at that foolish one.
Astute

United States

#49 Sep 9, 2013
I'm noticing a pattern with the people who support the pig Destito Rome people. They're all ironically arrogant, repulsive and rather shallow and obnoxious. That and their little barnacle network is corrosive to a a real economy where each business has to stand on their own and have standards not how close they snuggle up to Queen Hog Roann.
Is she completely round now or still sorta weeble shaped?
Sure glad I don't have to live anywhere near that corrupt feces hole.
True Dat

Medford, MA

#50 Sep 14, 2013
dustyroads wrote:
He has been a freak for years, it's old news.
Many years a freak.....
Yup yup

Brooklyn, NY

#51 Sep 17, 2013
Where do you people get your information from? 3 partners and they are all doing great. No one is addicted to drugs. Don't you people realize these people have families too? Rome is the the town that is this nasty this disgusting. I hope you never change rome because I don't want to forget why I left. And trust me Teddy's isn't worried, half of you don't have the money to eat there and the other half are either angry ex co workers or jealous ass holes. Good luck spending the rest of your lives in this pathetic town if Teddy's ever leaves its just to get out of Rome.
Food desperation

Charlestown, MA

#52 Sep 17, 2013
Biz is so bad they made a Value Menu like McDonalds.....hearty selection....lol!
The place is a mess according to their own employees!
NO WAY

Sherburne, NY

#53 Sep 17, 2013
They have the best Food Around!!!!!!!!!!Again someone you love got fired!
Foodie Patrol

Charlestown, MA

#54 Sep 18, 2013
NO WAY wrote:
They have the best Food Around!!!!!!!!!!Again someone you love got fired!
After Jay left so did the good food!
Michelina Room has the best food now and Teddy's has to sell dishes for 10 bucks to stay in business.
Who are you kidding?
Where

Sherburne, NY

#55 Sep 18, 2013
Where is Michelina Room? I never heard of it.
Dave

Tully, NY

#56 Sep 18, 2013
I don't know about the heroine but I love to go to Teddy's to wantch Ariana's tits bounce around. Aaahhhhh
Barnacle

Earlville, NY

#57 Dec 15, 2013
Michelinas is the BEST wrote:
<quoted text>
Teddy's food absolutely sucks....if it was free it would still be a ripoff of my tastebuds!
Plain and simple everyone knows when Jay left it went downhill faster than Joe Fusco on a toboggan!
There is something to laugh about.
Carlos is a heroin fiend and Brian Miller is a cheap bipolar jerk that no one wants to work for so.....bagahaha at that foolish one.
Fusco on a toboggan?
Chowawa

Albany, NY

#58 Apr 25, 2014
Grosssss Carlos. Ewwwwww he does that stuff?
Beaned Burritos

Rome, NY

#59 Apr 29, 2014
i'll join in and it can be a foursome!!
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#60 Apr 29, 2014
the cook the thief and the baker
Foodie

Boston, MA

#61 Oct 8, 2014
Theodore wrote:
<quoted text>
People talk in Rome and there is more than one vendor who is owed $$$$$. Go figure!
Oh and Carlos is strange.....going down on husbands ewwwww gross come on!
Sick and food sucks. Nothing like when Jay ran it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kia Blohm (Sep '12) 2 min rosey nosey 8
3 Day concert event at Vernon Downs July 2018?? 59 min Stay away 7
Erica Benjamin 1 hr Lol 17
Erin Adsit 1 hr Wowww 14
finishline automotive 2 hr Hahaha 28
Joe Renzi Bellamy 2 hr The Real Truth! 17
RFA to have winning 2018 season in a newly form... 3 hr Scott 4
Message to Rome police and NA 6 hr Dominick 4
Football Game 18 hr Yapping 27

Rome Jobs