Teddys Bi Threesomes
fan

Turin, NY

#24 Jul 17, 2013
teddys is a great restaurantand the owners and staff are stand up...salty nuts seems to have something to say about everything..been looking around in these topixs..and I can see saltynuts has a lot of time on his/her hands..the gossip in this thing is sickening....
Salty Love

Newington, CT

#25 Jul 17, 2013
fan wrote:
teddys is a great restaurantand the owners and staff are stand up...salty nuts seems to have something to say about everything..been looking around in these topixs..and I can see saltynuts has a lot of time on his/her hands..the gossip in this thing is sickening....
Carlos and Brian are clowns.....Carlos the fluffer and Brian the nut job!
Downhill with the food since Jay left. More complaints than any restraint except LaRoma dump!
Salty Love

Rome, NY

#26 Jul 17, 2013
SALTYNUTS IS my LOVER!
Salty Love

Rome, NY

#27 Jul 17, 2013
Did I tell you that I am GAY........
Salty Love

Rome, NY

#28 Jul 17, 2013
Thay Cal Him SALTY cause his NUTS are SWEATY!
Bocce Baller

Boston, MA

#29 Jul 21, 2013
Food sucks and slowest lunch in Rome.
Owners who clearly do not care!
Riggie

Earlville, NY

#30 Aug 24, 2013
Carlos still hooked on heroin and licking husbands balls in front of their wives?
teddys fan

Brooklyn, NY

#31 Aug 29, 2013
best restaurant hands down in rome
Hands down pants

Berlin, CT

#32 Aug 29, 2013
teddys fan wrote:
best restaurant hands down in rome
Yeah....Carlos and Brian's hands down each others pants you mean right?
Carlos likes to lick up the mess a husband leaves between his wife's legs.....grosssss!
Heroin addict etc. What a FREAK!
Lunch Buffet

Sherburne, NY

#33 Aug 29, 2013
How is the new lunch Buffet?? Whats on it? I see the sign says $9.99. Is that all you can eat? Sounds like a good deal. I will be trying it soon even if you scum bags leave bad comments! I Love Teddy's For Sure!!!!
Been there and back

Wethersfield, CT

#34 Aug 30, 2013
does kelly the heroin addict thief still work there?
Heroin is Good Biz

Allston, MA

#35 Aug 30, 2013
Lunch Buffet wrote:
How is the new lunch Buffet?? Whats on it? I see the sign says $9.99. Is that all you can eat? Sounds like a good deal. I will be trying it soon even if you scum bags leave bad comments! I Love Teddy's For Sure!!!!
Make sure Carlos gives you a kiss.....
Teddys is yummy

Brooklyn, NY

#36 Aug 30, 2013
Teddy's lunch buffet is every Wed and Thursday tons of food on it, and also there is the dinner BBQ buffet (yes there are riggies on it) on Tuesday nights!! check it out!! yummy!!
Teddys

Brooklyn, NY

#37 Aug 30, 2013
Kelly is a nice person and good server stop talking about her k thanks.
Plaza employee

Earlville, NY

#38 Aug 30, 2013
Teddys is yummy wrote:
Teddy's lunch buffet is every Wed and Thursday tons of food on it, and also there is the dinner BBQ buffet (yes there are riggies on it) on Tuesday nights!! check it out!! yummy!!
Does Carlos touch it?
If so I would be careful because you do not know where his hands have been......disgusting!
Heroin addicts tend to be dirty and diseased.
Enjoy the buffet!!!
wtf

Brooklyn, NY

#39 Aug 31, 2013
umm ok idk where this rumor is that he likes heroin it's not true people are just being dumb.
Bada bing

Newington, CT

#40 Aug 31, 2013
wtf wrote:
umm ok idk where this rumor is that he likes heroin it's not true people are just being dumb.
Carlos is on it hard ....blows all his $$$$ on it now!
liar

Brooklyn, NY

#41 Aug 31, 2013
oh yea? do you have proof? no you don't so stop running your mouth and making up rumors
ondellay ondellay eepa

Saranac Lake, NY

#42 Sep 2, 2013
hes a hispanic of course he does heroine.....you silly rabbit everyone knows that every single hispanic does heroine, its like its a written law or something
and yes he is bi and no i do not want him touching my food, that place was done when the original owners left, hes ruining the place and it WILL be closed next year this time
Darn right

Boston, MA

#43 Sep 2, 2013
ondellay ondellay eepa wrote:
hes a hispanic of course he does heroine.....you silly rabbit everyone knows that every single hispanic does heroine, its like its a written law or something
and yes he is bi and no i do not want him touching my food, that place was done when the original owners left, hes ruining the place and it WILL be closed next year this time
Heard he is moving to Carlolinas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baker post gone?? 31 min Injured 11
TRUMP administration SCARY 56 min Laughingliberal 151
holly e 1 hr Cbass 2
Who knows Edjoe Williamson? (Apr '12) 1 hr Wrong 91
Why do people destroy you when you give them 100% 3 hr Get outta CNY 8
Trump and Tenney: Thanks for the votes and kiss... 3 hr Dems lost 7
CNY: A corrupt closet-liberal FAIL ZONE!! 3 hr clark kent 2

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance