How many witnesses to DDSO election f...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#65 Sep 16, 2013
Yankees fan wrote:
"Le Obvious Coverup" you tard, Mandryck wasn't re-appinted because she had the guts to stand up to Picente. He puts a bunch of yes ma'ams around him and tries to scare them into doing what he wants. he is the true criminal here
That's an interesting spin you put on the facts. Since when did incompetence and dereliction of duties equate to "standing up to Picente?"
Unbelievable

Brooklyn, NY

#66 Sep 16, 2013
You people are f*cking idiots! I love how you push mayor brown out ( he actually made this city a little better) because you weren't happy and you all wanted an " average joe". You got what you wanted ..... An uneducated grave digger who has done nothing for the city! Now you all bitch because you got what you wanted?? You idiots don't know what the f*ck you want and what's good for this city .... Hahahahaha
Cheaters

Somerville, MA

#67 Sep 16, 2013
Pat Miller wife cheater is covering up election fraud as a DSO investigator because he is a Fusco supporter!
Low Score

Earlville, NY

#68 Sep 17, 2013
Fusco mayor says it all
Low Score

Earlville, NY

#69 Sep 17, 2013
Fusco wins and Rome lost

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
all N words go to heaven 12 min Hahaha 3
Thomas st Rome ny 15 min Hahaha 27
Sing the chilles jingle to fanfarillo 27 min Captain Howdy 7
White guy 1 hr Keep going 2
Karma 2 hr clueless 8
Who is the worst Rome cop? 5 hr White guy 1
Hinckley to move to camden 6 hr lil mizz nozey 1
Just be a cop and you can get away with everyth... 12 hr Joffy 24

Rome Jobs

More from around the web