Open your eyes

Brighton, MA

#44 Feb 20, 2013
Too many people know Joe!

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#45 Feb 20, 2013
I find it hard to believe that there are 40 wittnesses and not one of them have come forward to make this story public.

As Judge Judy often says, if it doesn't make sense, it probably isn't true. The DDSO scandal is a hoax.
Ruthie

Danielson, CT

#46 Feb 20, 2013
It's not a hoax. I witnessed Fusco at the arena helping a guy vote.

Rome

#47 Feb 20, 2013
Ruthie, I'll believe you after you contact a federal prosecutor with your statement as evidence of a crime committed in violation of election law.

Hello money, meet mouth.
The original Hello Again

Rome, NY

#48 Feb 20, 2013
frankcor wrote:
I find it hard to believe that there are 40 wittnesses and not one of them have come forward to make this story public.
As Judge Judy often says, if it doesn't make sense, it probably isn't true. The DDSO scandal is a hoax.
well thank you Judge Judy, you Alsp said our STUPID mayor would NEVER send a letter to libery gardens...guess you were wrong...
I see stupid people

Brighton, MA

#49 Feb 20, 2013
The original Hello Again wrote:
<quoted text>well thank you Judge Judy, you Alsp said our STUPID mayor would NEVER send a letter to libery gardens...guess you were wrong...
I guess Frankcor is a certified foot in mouth disease patient.....always wrong!
He is pretty irrelevant.......
By the way

Utica, NY

#50 Feb 20, 2013
frankcor wrote:
Ruthie, I'll believe you after you contact a federal prosecutor with your statement as evidence of a crime committed in violation of election law.
Hello money, meet mouth.
It's happening Mr. C- I'm not kidding or bluffing. Forget the insults and hard feelings from the election. Depositions were forwarded and the State has acknowledged accordingly. Time for bluff is up.
But don't believe me, you don't have to. It's the tip of the iceberg.

Rome

#51 Feb 21, 2013
The original Hello Again wrote:
<quoted text>well thank you Judge Judy, you Alsp said our STUPID mayor would NEVER send a letter to libery gardens...guess you were wrong...
Refresh my memory, when did I say that?

I never said it. You must have me confused with some other demon from your mind.
Dan

Hampton, VA

#52 Feb 21, 2013
cant wait for joey to go Down!
Desperate Joey

Bloomfield, CT

#53 Mar 3, 2013
Too many witnesses watched fat Fusco cast votes!
Daddy needs work

Wallingford, CT

#54 Mar 10, 2013
Arrest Fusco for election fraud
justsayin

Rome, NY

#55 Mar 10, 2013
I saw it and gave an affidavit to Pam Mandrake during the recount. John Dote was there counting for Fusco. We all know what happened to him. Bawhawhaw, Fusco is going to join him!
IG coming to ya

West Hartford, CT

#56 Apr 23, 2013
Mary Bielby too
karma ninja

New York, NY

#58 Apr 23, 2013
I can think of a single/TON of reasons these stupid threads should cease. Yes I know who you are but do you realize how many others do too? Maybe the liability of your false allegations will hit the press faster than your imaginary voting fraud, you moron..You really shouldn't drink with your cronies and get on Topix. Think of how bad it reflects on your family and buddies at the club to be associated with a jerk like you. Karma is going to bite you like a rabid dog.
Bring it

West Hartford, CT

#59 Apr 24, 2013
karma ninja wrote:
I can think of a single/TON of reasons these stupid threads should cease. Yes I know who you are but do you realize how many others do too? Maybe the liability of your false allegations will hit the press faster than your imaginary voting fraud, you moron..You really shouldn't drink with your cronies and get on Topix. Think of how bad it reflects on your family and buddies at the club to be associated with a jerk like you. Karma is going to bite you like a rabid dog.
You are going down for your criminal actvity and that bothers you? Karma that.....
BEANS BURRITO

Rome, NY

#60 Apr 24, 2013
BRING IT TO THE FOREFRONT..NOW!!!!
Bye Joey

East Granby, CT

#61 Jun 14, 2013
Fuscomania is over!
Told you so

Manchester, CT

#62 Sep 13, 2013
Well how is it going with Fusco as Mayor?.....no jobs, businesses closing and crime rising.....murders and bank robberies.
Nice work Fusco
Yankees fan

East Elmhurst, NY

#63 Sep 13, 2013
"Le Obvious Coverup" you tard, Mandryck wasn't re-appinted because she had the guts to stand up to Picente. He puts a bunch of yes ma'ams around him and tries to scare them into doing what he wants. he is the true criminal here
We All Win

West Hartford, CT

#64 Sep 13, 2013
Fusco is mayor and Rome is looking better than ever. Tons of businesses coming and jobs will be plentiful!
Oh wait.....welfare city!
You bums deserve Fusco because you are all scumbums just like him!
Sit on it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RFA football is a joke.. 20 min TonyD13440 18
Biggest badasses in Rome 23 min TonyD13440 74
Don't teachers have a dress code? 1 hr Roman 4
alexes thompson 1 hr ashley 4
Eugene Capoccia 1 hr #truth 2
Kevin Shelanskey 1 hr Truth here 3
fire swavely again 1 hr playback 61
SEX OFFENDER-Rome 2 hr mama june 23
Rome Cop Rape Charge 3 hr Wrong Again 68
Deer Hunters Are Stupid 6 hr Nattitude 54