How many witnesses to DDSO election fraud?

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rock the Vote DDSO

Quincy, MA

#1 Nov 2, 2012
Anybody else beside the 40 or so who have already given depositions all alleging same thing.....fraud!
Voter

Rome, NY

#3 Nov 2, 2012
I don't know if there was 40, but there was enough of them from what I heard where in any other city there would have been an investigation by now.
Le Obvious Coverup

Boston, MA

#4 Nov 3, 2012
Meetings will be held and we will seek to remove WHOEVER is behind this attempt to COVERUP ROMES BIGGEST SCANDAL EVER!
ROMANS have had ENOUGH IT IS TIME FOR ACTION FROM OFFICIALS TO INVESTIGATE!
PAM MANDRYCK TERMINATED....WHO WANTS TO BE NEXT?
Suffrage

Rome, NY

#5 Nov 3, 2012
Le Obvious Coverup wrote:
Meetings will be held and we will seek to remove WHOEVER is behind this attempt to COVERUP ROMES BIGGEST SCANDAL EVER!
ROMANS have had ENOUGH IT IS TIME FOR ACTION FROM OFFICIALS TO INVESTIGATE!
PAM MANDRYCK TERMINATED....WHO WANTS TO BE NEXT?
Big scandal....lol Who is we? You are part of the big investigation? You sound like a moron. So you allege that what? DDSO "Consumers" voted in the mayoral election? The DDSO "consumers" swayed the election to Fusco? LOL
Head in sand

Boston, MA

#6 Nov 3, 2012
I agree with suffrage and he said your a moron so you know he is tough ya know?

I really hope you don' t raise kids with that ignorance.

I am the one with connections that you could only read about!
Cmon Suffrage

Boston, MA

#7 Nov 3, 2012
Yeah thats why EVERYONE in Rome knows its true but you.
Do you know that nothing is going to happen?
I know and you do not

Rome, NY

#8 Nov 3, 2012
I personally saw Fuckso take a man bythe arm over to the table and pointed and said "this is the circle you fill in". I said something to the poll watchers and they just shrugged their shoulders and did nothing.
The Count

Rome, NY

#9 Nov 3, 2012
I know and you do not wrote:
I personally saw Fuckso take a man bythe arm over to the table and pointed and said "this is the circle you fill in". I said something to the poll watchers and they just shrugged their shoulders and did nothing.
It was complete election fraud. The demented election commissioners will be working at St. Mary's cemetery soon because like Fusco, that's all their qualified for
Cmon Suffrage

Boston, MA

#10 Nov 3, 2012
Or in prison....its a felony x how many counts = how many years in prison.
Officials will act responsibly or I will personally make sure they are RUINED politically and I have HUGE support on that.
Better recognize Scott and Bernadette or you will literally be COMMITTING POLITICAL SUICIDE I promise you that!
PEACE.....
Where is the Law

Brighton, MA

#12 Nov 6, 2012
Oh I forgot.......Fusco not part of society so LAWS do not apply to him......even the APPEARANCE of impropriety is what they say you know that......RIGHT JOE ?
You are going to bring others DOWN WITH YOU I heard!
Your APPEARANCE will be scheduled soon but it is a COURT APPEARANCE this time....good riddance for Rome!
CNY DDSO

Dracut, MA

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Read it in your newspaper soon
dso

New York, NY

#14 Dec 1, 2012
i thought its dso not ddso, got rid of a d. if it is then u lend no credibility
CNY DDSO

Dracut, MA

#15 Dec 1, 2012
Developmental Disabilities Services Office of OPWDD and they have no credibility.....
jozef headrag

Watertown, NY

#16 Dec 1, 2012
The Republicans have been doing thatshit for 40 years, big deal!
CNY DDSO

Uxbridge, MA

#17 Dec 1, 2012
Yep
Big deal. Like felony charges....
Kennedy Arena

Watertown, NY

#18 Dec 1, 2012
The depositions are solid, the witnesses are in place, the state of NY is ready to go after the people that abused the disabled will pay
RESIDENT

Rome, NY

#19 Dec 1, 2012
What a shame if this is really true.
Knows

Rome, NY

#20 Dec 2, 2012
jozef headrag wrote:
The Republicans have been doing thatshit for 40 years, big deal!
Yea and most all the Townsends who have been in office have done this and worse. Big deal nothing going to happen so move on.
Just for the record

New York, NY

#21 Dec 2, 2012
A trained psychologist has to deem whether a person with disabilities is competent to excercise their right to vote (among other things) and if they choose to do so. People need to take this into account. I don't know who started this drama but it sounds to me as though they are reaching far since politicians have to remain a certain distance from the voting polls. If you want to point fingers maybe we should have an investigation into who starts these trash threads to tarnish reputations. Hmmmmm I wonder who would be so low to do things like this?
Newton Kingsbury

Fort Myers, FL

#22 Dec 2, 2012
Is there any actuall evidence? Can anyone prove without a doubt that a crime has been committed? This is all a rumor, nothing but lies!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to Carmichaels post??? 2 hr Lol 2
Democratic Committee endorses Martin-Grande ove... 7 hr Bar hanger 50
Old Marcy Insane Asylum (Oct '10) 10 hr John Morrison 877
NYS Child support thieves 10 hr ChevyMan 17
Why do liberals love spending other peoples money? (Aug '11) 12 hr YEA BABY 26
Cartridge World Company 13 hr On the carpet 4
Would you recommend Rome NY? 13 hr fed up 17
Rome's Next Mayor Sat Fact 85
More from around the web

Rome People Search