First Prev
of 2
Next Last
haha

Richmond, VA

#21 May 26, 2013
Why do you care and why are you bringing up that name now?
Sunny

Selkirk, NY

#22 May 26, 2013
haha wrote:
Why do you care and why are you bringing up that name now?
I don't care anymore
haha

Arlington, VA

#23 May 26, 2013
I think you do
Just a Thought

Rome, NY

#24 Jun 3, 2013
haha wrote:
Well if Jenn was Jim's ex wife then its because jim is a scumbag cheater that has a dirty nasty girlfriend who doesn't know Jim's been cheating on her the entire time with a few other women. What is he saying about Jenn? I'll tell you she isn't a cheater and she's a good mother to her son and even step mom to Jim's kids. Jenn is a good person that got royally screwed by that loser and his nasty gf
Now Everyone look at this responce and think?? "WELL if Jenn was Jim's ex wife then its BECAUSE" key words.."Well" & "its because" and this person thinks they know it all. Doesnt really sound like they do, Does it? I'm sure they will correct it now but that does't matter it was the first statement that counts, not fixing it when they look at this reply. They only know what there realitive "Jenn" has told them. Why dont they think of this, now isn"t this funny? She works her late shift and shes now with a BF that works there and the same shift...hmmmm Nooooo that wouldn"t have ever happened,Now let me guess that was only going on after words right??? Im sure there always another side of the story..
sunny

Parkville, MD

#25 Jul 11, 2013
Jenn didn't have a bf till long after Jim let's get that straight. I have found out new information that Haha was correct. Jim even admitted it that he's the cheater Jenn had no idea and he and his gf tried to set Jenn up so it looked like she was cheating but the gf's cousin wouldn't go through with it and told everyone even Jenn. Haha isn't related but has been speaking the truth.

Just a thought you are wrong
blah blah blah

Oneonta, NY

#26 Aug 7, 2013
so let me get this straight...who is jim's gf and is he still married? or just seeing a bunch of girls? and does he even have a job? does he still live on court st?
poopypants22

Oneonta, NY

#27 Aug 8, 2013
I heard he got shit canned and is losing everything...
Rome, NY

#28 Dec 4, 2013
they both got and will get what they sowed. Let's see my understanding is he was cheating on his first wife with Jen doing the nasty in a storage room at U-Haul. Geee she knew he was married but that didn't matter she got what she wanted and everyone was happy!!! but what about his wife and children??? So she an angel NO she not but he never was neither was cheating on her for years. Everyone knew that including Jen an guess what he was banging all his neighbors once again all pointed out but everyone happy. So the crap hit fan finally!!!! Go figure !!! Karma they both deserve what they get and getting. Really who cares her family all losers and he has none to speak of. Just a waste of time to post this even for me. Just feel sorry for the life's they had an influence to change for their benefit. Karma suck it up
poopypants25

Watertown, NY

#29 Dec 4, 2013
I used to work with the guy, he's kind of a creeper and seems to be controlling in his relationships.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WALDRON RD Camden 22 min lil mizz nozey 3
Corrin George (Feb '16) 24 min Girl bye 12
Rite aid pharmacy 51 min Customer 6
Free food in rome? 1 hr Troll 15
Twizted ink? 1 hr Biteme 4
Buyers Be Beware of the Ripoff Swindlers at Uva... 2 hr Be Be Be Be Be Be... 10
memorial day week-end , seeking ms nancy tucker 3 hr Bizarre Tales and... 2

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance