First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

New Hartford, NY

#1 Mar 31, 2013
Anybody know anything about him? Good guy?
Yup

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Mar 31, 2013
curious197612 wrote:
Anybody know anything about him? Good guy?
Scumbag avoid!!
hmmmmm

New Hartford, NY

#3 Apr 8, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Scumbag avoid!!
does he work at rome hospital?
sunny

East Syracuse, NY

#4 May 21, 2013
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
does he work at rome hospital?
I'm sure you're right but how do you? Isn't he married?
megan

Langsville, OH

#5 May 21, 2013
wow you sl-t go out and sale your snatch on a corner, if you need sex that bad
sunny

East Syracuse, NY

#6 May 21, 2013
megan wrote:
I don't want sex I was just wondering if he was married or not
sunny

East Syracuse, NY

#7 May 21, 2013
Also if this is the Jim Knight I think it is, his wife is a little cheater
sunny

East Syracuse, NY

#8 May 22, 2013
megan wrote:
guessing since you haven't said anything you might be the little cheater wife?
haha

Washington, DC

#9 May 23, 2013
Get your facts straight Sunny that scumbag, Jim Knight was cheating on his wife with one of the scumbiest women in Rome, his wife never cheated on him, you don't know the half that man has done and continues to do!!
And why are you worried about Jim Knight and JB at Rome ER in your "Cute Nurses" post....thats a little fishy if you ask me!!!
haha

Washington, DC

#10 May 23, 2013
talk to yourself much? too many from "Lake Placid, NY" hhmmmmmm

Megan is right
sunny

East Syracuse, NY

#11 May 23, 2013
think whatever you want, i just hate cheaters and do you know JB cause i don't want to get hurt and just want info that is all. You're right rome has a lot of scum women
haha

Washington, DC

#12 May 23, 2013
How do you know JB? Where from? He doesnt live or work near Saranac Lake? I know him!
sunny

East Syracuse, NY

#13 May 23, 2013
I'm not from saranac lake and i know him because we have been talking
sunny

East Syracuse, NY

#14 May 23, 2013
i only posted on here because he has mentioned a Jenn Knight who i thought was Jim's wife ( i don't know i could be wrong)and i was concerned about how close Jenn and him are because it's kind of weird
haha

Arlington, VA

#15 May 26, 2013
Well if Jenn was Jim's ex wife then its because jim is a scumbag cheater that has a dirty nasty girlfriend who doesn't know Jim's been cheating on her the entire time with a few other women. What is he saying about Jenn? I'll tell you she isn't a cheater and she's a good mother to her son and even step mom to Jim's kids. Jenn is a good person that got royally screwed by that loser and his nasty gf
Sunny

Selkirk, NY

#16 May 26, 2013
haha wrote:
Well if Jenn was Jim's ex wife then its because jim is a scumbag cheater that has a dirty nasty girlfriend who doesn't know Jim's been cheating on her the entire time with a few other women. What is he saying about Jenn? I'll tell you she isn't a cheater and she's a good mother to her son and even step mom to Jim's kids. Jenn is a good person that got royally screwed by that loser and his nasty gf
So they are and aren't married anymore?
haha

Newport News, VA

#17 May 26, 2013
Sunny you have all the answers but your so so wrong and your just starting trouble. Everything I know is fact for both
Sunny

Selkirk, NY

#18 May 26, 2013
haha wrote:
Sunny you have all the answers but your so so wrong and your just starting trouble. Everything I know is fact for both
I haven't gotten anything no one is saying names, I don't mind talking to these girls
haha

Richmond, VA

#19 May 26, 2013
Well get your answered straight!! You don't mind talking to what girls? If in fact your "dating" JB, which your not and can't prove you are. Then why do you care about Jim K?? Smells like a ho starting trouble. And if your Jim's nasty gf he's been cheating on you while your at work. You may be dirtier down there than you were before you met him...get checked!!
Sunny

Selkirk, NY

#20 May 26, 2013
haha wrote:
Well get your answered straight!! You don't mind talking to what girls? If in fact your "dating" JB, which your not and can't prove you are. Then why do you care about Jim K?? Smells like a ho starting trouble. And if your Jim's nasty gf he's been cheating on you while your at work. You may be dirtier down there than you were before you met him...get checked!!
I can prove it and no I'm def not Jim's nasty girlfriend, I thought he(jim) was married to Jennifer knight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 11 min Pope Wonka III 6,490
The Grand (Stonehedge (Mar '15) 12 min Rome 7
Not feeling bright today? 28 min Pope Wonka III 3
inn at the beeches 42 min tom k 20
Angry People 1 hr Uncle Daddy 7
Sex spots 1 hr Marcus Vanderhoof 1
News Police: Reward offered in 'serious' assault of ... 1 hr Uncle Daddy 26

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages