Prisoners Who Like To Brand Other Prisoners

Posted in the Rome Forum

warden

Brooklyn, NY

#1 May 5, 2013
it's always bothered me that prisoners look down at and hate child molesters more then other prisoners. you're a prisoner! you are in prison! the same place as the other guy! so let me ask the prisoner who brands other prisoners this question: you must choose between branding the child molester who also killed the child, in the cell to your left, or brand the terrorist in the cell to your right who killed thousands. now pick one!
goodpoint

Brooklyn, NY

#3 May 5, 2013
most prisoners in that type of prison are mentally ill. they gotta be to think that there's a type of criminal that's below themselves! where are the guards while these prisoners are branding other prisoners. how do the prisoners get access to a heat source?
Mmmm

New York, NY

#4 May 5, 2013
So let me get this straight. Your telling me that someone who is in jail for molesting a 10 month old should be treated the same as someone who is in jail for a couple of lb. of weed, writing bad checks, selling narcotics period, ect. Im glad we don't have to choose. The child molester should get the same as a terrorist child killer. They both are rated the same in my book and that's worse then the scum in my drain. Anyone one that can hurt a child in anyway should be, well they shouldn't have the right to live the same as anything.
anothermonday

Brooklyn, NY

#5 May 6, 2013
wow that's a good question. i can only say that if you're in that type of prison you're no better then the guy in the next cell.
kopat

Brooklyn, NY

#6 May 6, 2013
yeah one prisoner in for life thinking he's better then another prisoner who is in for life says it all, they are all sick
bottabing

Brooklyn, NY

#7 May 6, 2013
i gotta go with branding the guy who killed thousands
DUH

Clinton, NY

#8 May 6, 2013
Child molesters are treated the worst because the other prisoners have kids at home and think to themselves "what if it was my kid". They know they screwed up and are not there to protect their own kids. That is what should happen to child molesters. They prey on the weak so they should get a taste of their own medicine.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9 May 6, 2013
Child molesters need battery chargers hooked to their nutsacks,and the charger set on "BOOST"
Hello Again

Clinton, NY

#10 May 6, 2013
I believe they should bring back public punishment for child molesters. Tie them naked to a tree and let people do what ever they want to them.
notnow

Brooklyn, NY

#12 May 7, 2013
hey we are talking about criminals after all
brainwaves

Brooklyn, NY

#13 May 8, 2013
well what's that say about the guards? they must have the same mind set to allow the prisoners to do something like that!
ThoughtMachine

Appleton, WI

#14 Jul 5, 2013
There is a HUGE difference between someone who rips off a liquor store for a hundred bucks and someone who takes a child's innocence and forever scars them.
paul

Monroe, CT

#15 Jul 5, 2013
Hello Again wrote:
I believe they should bring back public punishment for child molesters. Tie them naked to a tree and let people do what ever they want to them.
sounds like you are alittle perverted there Miss Lucy...LMFAO
annoying marcer

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jul 5, 2013
warden wrote:
it's always bothered me that prisoners look down at and hate child molesters more then other prisoners. you're a prisoner! you are in prison! the same place as the other guy! so let me ask the prisoner who brands other prisoners this question: you must choose between branding the child molester who also killed the child, in the cell to your left, or brand the terrorist in the cell to your right who killed thousands. now pick one!

what percentage of the prison population has been in the cell next door to a terrorist that has killed thousands?.ooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo1 percent. prisons are meant for people like you, and I. its wrong!!!!!!!!!!
brown trout

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Jul 5, 2013
U.S.A. population 300000000. the worlds population is roughly 7 billion. America has 25 percent of the worlds prisoners. its wrong,
Kys BF

Camden, NY

#18 Jul 6, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
Child molesters need battery chargers hooked to their nutsacks,and the charger set on "BOOST"
OHHH KY why are you telling everyone or secrets!
SALTYNUTS

Rome, NY

#19 Jul 8, 2013
will fusco be next with his ddso scandal?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erie Canal Village - Makeover or Close It? 2 min Rafe Hollisterski 17
NYS Child support thieves 6 hr classact 59
Why are tests scores so low at RFA 6 hr classact 108
Save a lot 8 hr killedit 31
Republicans endorses Izzo for mayor over Fusco ... 9 hr Sissy 35
diane martin grande best choice for rome's future 9 hr Sissy 11
Rome Home Show 12 hr Mrs Smith 4
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE