Watertown, NY

#1 May 24, 2010
http://romesentinel.com/news...

Notice Kirk is Held with out Bail.

Kirk Rome's Irish White Trash Family In My Opinion
Jody

Watertown, NY

#2 May 24, 2010
In his first statement to police, Kirk said he had removed the winch from his step-fatherís property, and that he was trying to just unload the winch in the old building because he had nowhere else to leave it. In a second statement, Kirk admitted to trying to steal the winch. He said the three of them were caught by police while trying to load the winch into the back of his jeep.
Concitfl

Newark, NJ

#3 May 24, 2010
WTF not all kirks r white trash cause one breaks the law
Concitfl

Norwood, NY

#4 May 24, 2010
U ppl need to grow the f up .. The other two listed with him r not any better
Jefferson

Watertown, NY

#5 May 24, 2010
Concitfl wrote:
U ppl need to grow the f up .. The other two listed with him r not any better
You grow up there is no white trash like Irish white trash. The Kirk name speaks for it self. Read the story dumb dumb he got caught lying in a statement to Police.
Jefferson

Watertown, NY

#6 May 24, 2010
Concitfl wrote:
WTF not all kirks r white trash cause one breaks the law
Not one many. Kirk's are white trash period.
Capt Kirk

Cortland, NY

#7 May 24, 2010
Beam me up Scotty
Scotty

Watertown, NY

#8 May 24, 2010
OK Captn'
Concitfl

Flushing, NY

#9 May 24, 2010
Just cause one person does wrong doesn't mean the rest of the kirks r trash not saying what he did wasn't wrong .. So what other kirks have u read about in this are dumb dumb
Concitfl

Watertown, NY

#10 May 24, 2010
On second thought you are right THE WHOLE BUNCH OF THEM ARE. Kirks are Jerks
Concitfl

Watertown, NY

#11 May 24, 2010
He works, He didn't go on Welfare he was in the Steal Business.
Concitfl

Flushing, NY

#12 May 24, 2010
U think ur funny using my name u probally don't know any kirks .. That's y u can't even mention any other Kirk that got arrested can u ..I told didn't say what he did was rite n don't approve so u just assume one does they all scums. Well news flash jerk there not
Concitfl

Flushing, NY

#13 May 24, 2010
Get ur own name scumbag.. Better yet get a life .. Y don't u just use ur real name b brave .. So name the kirks u seem to know alot about them
No lie

Canton, NY

#14 May 25, 2010
Kirks are DIRTBAGS!
Concitfl

Brooklyn, NY

#15 May 25, 2010
U know what ur a dirtbag u probally don't even know him n who r u too judge I'm sorry but there not I know ppl who's name is out there for all kinds of crap n never ever have I heard the kirks name dissed
Concitfl

Bronx, NY

#16 May 25, 2010
That's what I thought u ppl just see someone get in trouble n assume there scumbags n anyone wit there last name .. Y don't u just say who u r n what kirks u know .. Oh wait u don't know any kirks that's rite .. So keep the name out ur mouth cause ur probally the biggest scumbag around
Concitfl is a loser

Canton, NY

#17 May 25, 2010
Notice it's only one person defending the Kirks? Rome's biggest scumbags. Hahahaha...dirtbags.
Concitfl

Bronx, NY

#18 May 25, 2010
Concitfl is a loser wrote:
Notice it's only one person defending the Kirks? Rome's biggest scumbags. Hahahaha...dirtbags.
I'm a loser plz buddie u better take a good look in the mirror.. G let me see how many kirks r there hmm not many n like I said they don't get in trouble like ur kimball russells tenants tebo marshalls so ya gonna defend cause the Kirks r not scumbags so y don't u just say who u r n how u know him
Concitfl is a loser

Canton, NY

#19 May 25, 2010
The Kirks belong right in there with those other dirtbags. I have a few Kirks I know who are dirtbags, may even be you p*s*y...write your name. F**K the KIRKS. Pieces of sh*t.
Concitfl

Flushing, NY

#20 May 25, 2010
Plz u don't know me who do u know besides richard trust me I'm no scumbag I have a real job take care of my kids pay my bills .. So before u judge me u mite want to take a look at ur self..ya I know kirks too n there not scumbags

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robin and Chris from Ozzies 11 min John 4
best aau players (Mar '14) 20 min lakers 20
NO meat on Martin street 24 min SHNeverStripped 10
does anyone know dj tennent (May '10) 33 min U R Stupid 13
new piercing 1 hr Ouch 2
Question for Tony Dee 1 hr laughing 44
Welfare Debit Cards and Unemployment Cashed In ... (Dec '10) 1 hr jennifer cruz 51
Rome Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 9:30 am PST