Next Last
unhappy parent

Cortland, NY

#1 Feb 21, 2013
Anyone else had/have issues with them?
NEVER

Cortland, NY

#2 Feb 21, 2013
I have never heard anything bad....what issues did you have....maybe other parents should be warned
Hmmm

Rome, NY

#3 Feb 21, 2013
What kind of issues unhappy parent? It appears they have had a lot of the same kids for a long time which shows a great track record to me. Could you be more specific?
for real

Rome, NY

#4 Feb 22, 2013
Why would you come on here and ask? Have read the other threads on here? It's all trash! I have a child who will be going into daycare and I wouldn't take any comment on this site seriously. If you have a real concern then go through real means to get it resolved. This a trash talking site.
Hmmm

Rome, NY

#5 Feb 22, 2013
for real wrote:
Why would you come on here and ask? Have read the other threads on here? It's all trash! I have a child who will be going into daycare and I wouldn't take any comment on this site seriously. If you have a real concern then go through real means to get it resolved. This a trash talking site.
I think it's because it's not a real parent that takes their child to the day care but instead a trouble making little troll that thinks she's competitor!!
unhappy parent

Cortland, NY

#6 Feb 22, 2013
Actually my child or maybe children did go there. They don't anymore. So because all Iv attracted is idiots Im not going to say anything. Btw there's more than just myself who dislikes that place. My biggest complaint is its way too small of a house for 20 plus kids all running around with snot filled faces. Good thing I don't have to deal with that stuff anymore nor do I have to worry about getting booted because she no longer wants my children!
Silly

Hadley, MA

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Well maybe when you went to enroll your child/children there you should have payed more attention. Instead of leaving them there ...surely you could have found BETTER.
Yankee

New York, NY

#9 Feb 22, 2013
unhappy parent wrote:
Actually my child or maybe children did go there. They don't anymore. So because all Iv attracted is idiots Im not going to say anything. Btw there's more than just myself who dislikes that place. My biggest complaint is its way too small of a house for 20 plus kids all running around with snot filled faces. Good thing I don't have to deal with that stuff anymore nor do I have to worry about getting booted because she no longer wants my children!
Troll. Obviously.
No complaints

Rome, NY

#10 Feb 23, 2013
Great daycare!!! I would recommend to everyone. The owner is fantastic and so are the workers. They offer a curriculum of crafts, story time, outside play and a bunch of activities. They are all trained in CPR & first aid and checked through the child abuse registry. Price are very reasonable and healthy meals are included! You know what you're getting before you even sign your kids up so I'm not sure why you didn't realize this when " you signed your kid or maybe kids " up???
No complaints

Rome, NY

#11 Feb 23, 2013
My comment was to " unhappy parent"
Miss Becki

Cortland, NY

#12 Feb 23, 2013
I was informed that someone felt the need to start this thread about my day care.To anyone that has posted a comment that was positive, I thank you. I am sorry to hear that "unhappy parent" had such a terrible experience with us. I always ask all families that leave our care to tell us their good AND bad experiences so that we can improve the areas that they felt needed improvement to ensure that future families have a better experience. If anyone else has any concerns or feel the need to check our facility out for themselves, I encourage you to check out our website at littlelovebugsdaycare.co or stop by. We are secure in our services that we provide and to prove as much, as you will see on our website, we have an open door policy, Monday-Friday from 9am-6pm. If we had something to hide would we really offer such a thing! Thanks for the extra advertising!
An almost customer

New York, NY

#14 Oct 24, 2013
I would say after checking this place out that although the staff are nice I feel it's very irresponsible to have a pit bull running around a small area with way more kids then should be allowed in that size of a room. It also had a strong poop smell which I guess would be normal but still gross. I also didn't care for the fact that there were so many different people in and out just In the short time I interviewed. I was also told by a few parents that when you sign up one of the papers is a contract of termination with a 30 day notice but I have heard from a few friends this daycare dropped families with a two week notice and no real reason why which I felt was irresponsible especially when people rely on them. I have heard they are great with the kids but i noticed that two of the women were very miserable ( the main lady and the young girl with glasses ) and one woman was very overwhelmed but the other reasons were what swayed me from choosing this daycare! Just what i observed though! Good luck on your journey!
Staff

New York, NY

#15 Oct 24, 2013
unhappy parent wrote:
this was written by Nicole because she's the only idiot that can't spell ( I've ) but spells it iv.
Advice

Rome, NY

#16 Oct 25, 2013
Don't go to the one on Blvd. near fire station. Unlicensed,too many kids and accidents there.
jaded

Rome, NY

#17 Oct 25, 2013
Advice wrote:
Don't go to the one on Blvd. near fire station. Unlicensed,too many kids and accidents there.
Name an accident then. You need to get over your issues. It's no good carrying all this anger around and posting on Topix. Call CPS if you think children are in harms way grow the eff up.
josh

Cortland, NY

#18 Oct 25, 2013
My 3 children started there not to long ago. one having adhd and autism. i have not had one problem with them at all. one monday i forgot to pay bc i was new and there still was no issue. just thought id share. and as far as the pitbull yes there is a pitbull but did u actually watch or observe the dog. on my first visit i thought she was going to lick me and my children to death it is all how the animals are raised.
Patty

Albany, NY

#19 Nov 18, 2013
I visited this daycare when looking for care . Had more kids then.allowed . Teens and young adults in and out . Smokers out side daycare . Provoder smelled of Alcohol. Area was small . But on the good side kids looked clean place clean and no kids seemed unhappy . I chose a differant provider only cause it did not fit my needs . But I have heard sad storys of clients there but have not seen.it my self.
vera

Rome, NY

#20 Nov 18, 2013
I visited there as well when looking for daycare and yeah there were a lot of kids but that was ok with me because my son is an only child and needs the social interaction with different children. I didn't see any smokers outside the place but if I did I would've not minded I mean at least you know it's not going on in the house. I didn't see the dog but have seen a rabbit and a fat cat all non issues for me and have never smelled alcohol on any of the staff members! We chose Little Love Bugs and I am satisfied with the care my son receives.
well

Rome, NY

#21 Jan 19, 2014
my nephew used to go there he was abused .... they dragged him and forced him on his bus and physically bullied him... and FYI my nephew is autistic they can not handle children with issues.
lol

Rome, NY

#22 Jan 20, 2014
well wrote:
my nephew used to go there he was abused .... they dragged him and forced him on his bus and physically bullied him... and FYI my nephew is autistic they can not handle children with issues.
you're so full of shiit get real would ya loser! Any decent parent (aunt or uncle) who thought their children were being abused would call the authorities. If you really believed that your nephew was being abused them you would believe all the children there were being abused. They would of been shut down by now. Cut your scumbag posts and leave decent working people alone troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
soup kitchen 8 min rolling 3
karma will get bouncer 19 min you have no idea 10
The back nine restaurant & sports bar 36 min Rick 297
Justin. Seegert 48 min Trashy 3
whos taking dr kirks clients ? (Oct '12) 58 min pitdog 12
Alan Bole 1 hr He sure is Dippin 4
Jamie Thompson 1 hr Pappa Joe 10
Bucky's 16 hr Buck 7
Rome Dating
Find my Match