private tatoo
Pfft

Brooklyn, NY

#47 Jun 3, 2012
Future General wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you everybody! I will be going to some place called Parris Island. Not sure where it is but that is where I am told that women are turned into Marines. I was an exchange student when I was in high school and visited Paris France but I am pretty sure that Parris Island is not like Paris France. Regardless, I am getting ready for 12 weeks of Basic Training. I need to drop 30 pounds and start running and doing push-ups but I am ready to go. I can't wait. Not sure if anybody cares but if you'd like I'll keep you informed.
Future general my arse, your a women and don't forget it. Only reason they let you in is because they have to treat you equall even though your not. Don't forget it, ever!!
BTW who cares about your stupid "hood" tattoo. What kind of an idiot gets one of those and then makes a post about it? Ill tell ya, a dike who wants to play GI jane
Pfftt

Brooklyn, NY

#48 Jun 3, 2012
Future General wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you everybody! I will be going to some place called Parris Island. Not sure where it is but that is where I am told that women are turned into Marines. I was an exchange student when I was in high school and visited Paris France but I am pretty sure that Parris Island is not like Paris France. Regardless, I am getting ready for 12 weeks of Basic Training. I need to drop 30 pounds and start running and doing push-ups but I am ready to go. I can't wait. Not sure if anybody cares but if you'd like I'll keep you informed.
Don't forget to breast feed
Future General

New York, NY

#49 Jun 14, 2012
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> My niece graduated basic about 2 months ago. Plan on some serious mental abuse. I am not kidding! Prepare yourself for this,and start training physically NOW! And thank you in advance for your service... Keep us informed as you are able,which won't be much once you go.
I've been working out every day after work. I dropped ten pounds (about 20 to go) and none of my cloths fit. I have been running 3 miles a day and my time is now under 30 minutes. Having trouble getting into calisthenics so at the moment that is my weakness.
Alpha Male

Silver Spring, MD

#50 Jun 28, 2012
I have read this entire thread. What is the world coming to? Unbelievable!!
dont forget your helmet

Hamilton, NY

#51 Jun 28, 2012
Pfft wrote:
<quoted text>Future general my arse, your a women and don't forget it. Only reason they let you in is because they have to treat you equall even though your not. Don't forget it, ever!!
BTW who cares about your stupid "hood" tattoo. What kind of an idiot gets one of those and then makes a post about it? Ill tell ya, a dike who wants to play GI jane
Dear Son,

I'm writing this slow 'cause I know you can't read fast. We don't live where we did when you left. Your dad read in the paper that most accidents happen within twenty miles of home, so we moved. Won't be able to send you the address as the last Rome family that lived here took the numbers with them for their house, so they wouldn't have to change their address.

This place has a washing machine. The first day I put four shirts in it, pulled the chain and haven't seen 'em since.

It only rained twice this week, three days the first time and four days the second time.

The coat you wanted me to send to you, Aunt Sue said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with them heavy buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets.

We got a bill from the funeral home, and it said if we didn't make the final payment on Grandma's funderal bill, up she comes.

About your sister, she had a baby this morning. I haven't found out whether if it is a boy or a girl so don't know if you are an Aunt or Uncle.

Your Uncle John fell in the whiskey vat. Some men tried to get him out, but he fought them off playfully, so he drowned. We cremated him and he burned for three days.

Three of your friends went off the bridge in a pickup. One was driving and the other two were in the back. The driver got out. He rolled down the window and swam to safery. The other 2 drowned. They couldn't get the tail gate down.

Not much more news this time. Nothing much happened. If you don't get this letter, please let me know and I will send another one.

Love, Ma
Bull Richardson

New York, NY

#52 Jun 28, 2012
Weirder and more weirder!

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#53 Jun 28, 2012
Future General wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been working out every day after work. I dropped ten pounds (about 20 to go) and none of my cloths fit. I have been running 3 miles a day and my time is now under 30 minutes. Having trouble getting into calisthenics so at the moment that is my weakness.
Prepare for mental abuse like you never imagined! They WILL weed out the weak. The mental part is what seemed to be the toughest,according to what my niece said. Good luck!!!
Interesting

New York, NY

#54 Sep 11, 2012
Just wondering how things worked out Ms Future General. Hope you are well.
whateva

Camden, NY

#55 Sep 12, 2012
Wow, seriously successful troll from the OP. Can't believe anyone actually believed that whole thing.
Future General

New York, NY

#56 Mar 11, 2013
Just thought I'd write to let you know things are going well. I enlisted, went to basic, and have been deployed. I have really matured since I started this topix almost a year ago. Thank you for all who have commented - even those who think I was (still am??) crazy. Take care and God Bless!
Fort Hood

New York, NY

#57 Apr 17, 2013
Future General wrote:
Just thought I'd write to let you know things are going well. I enlisted, went to basic, and have been deployed. I have really matured since I started this topix almost a year ago. Thank you for all who have commented - even those who think I was (still am??) crazy. Take care and God Bless!
Given the post that first generated these posts I thought the name Fort Hood was appropriate. That's all. Nothing more to add.
Yeah right

Norfolk, VA

#58 May 18, 2013
Future General wrote:
I am so embarressed. Mother nature came a little early this month and I was not able to complete my induction physical. What a mess. It actually started after the physical began and boy was I surprised. I did not have to worry about the tattoo on my "hood" because the doc wouldn't have be able to see it anyway but now I have to resched the rest of the physical - probably in a week or so. I'll try to keep Rome Topix up-to-date even though I am not sure if anybody is interested.
Yeah right. Weird stuff and people. Nothing better to topix about.
hey

Saranac Lake, NY

#59 May 18, 2013
dont forget your helmet wrote:
<quoted text>Dear Son,

I'm writing this slow 'cause I know you can't read fast. We don't live where we did when you left. Your dad read in the paper that most accidents happen within twenty miles of home, so we moved. Won't be able to send you the address as the last Rome family that lived here took the numbers with them for their house, so they wouldn't have to change their address.

This place has a washing machine. The first day I put four shirts in it, pulled the chain and haven't seen 'em since.

It only rained twice this week, three days the first time and four days the second time.

The coat you wanted me to send to you, Aunt Sue said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with them heavy buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pockets.

We got a bill from the funeral home, and it said if we didn't make the final payment on Grandma's funderal bill, up she comes.

About your sister, she had a baby this morning. I haven't found out whether if it is a boy or a girl so don't know if you are an Aunt or Uncle.

Your Uncle John fell in the whiskey vat. Some men tried to get him out, but he fought them off playfully, so he drowned. We cremated him and he burned for three days.

Three of your friends went off the bridge in a pickup. One was driving and the other two were in the back. The driver got out. He rolled down the window and swam to safery. The other 2 drowned. They couldn't get the tail gate down.

Not much more news this time. Nothing much happened. If you don't get this letter, please let me know and I will send another one.

Love, Ma
Dear other son, it doesn't matter how slow you write. The whole post shows up at the same time. Kudos for trying though
Where

Ardsley, NY

#60 May 18, 2013
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear other son, it doesn't matter how slow you write. The whole post shows up at the same time. Kudos for trying though
Topix is lame!
hey

Saranac Lake, NY

#61 May 18, 2013
Where wrote:
<quoted text>Topix is lame!
Touche
Artist

Freeport, ME

#62 Sep 29, 2013
Future General wrote:
I have a tatoo on my clitoral hood. My induction physical is next week. If they do a pelvic exam will I automatically fail because of the tatoo.
Really concerned.
Please take a picture of the tattoo and provide a link. I am a tattoo artist who very interested in new approaches to tattooing people.
riot

Watertown, NY

#63 Jan 20, 2014
Artist wrote:
<quoted text>
Please take a picture of the tattoo and provide a link. I am a tattoo artist who very interested in new approaches to tattooing people.
I think you just want a picture.
Artist

Watertown, NY

#65 Jan 25, 2014
really wrote:
You must have a real nasty long stretched out and hardened clithood if you have a tattoo there. It's not happening. Nobody is tattooing that. It's impossible. First it's way to small & you'd end up with a blob of ink. Second the skin is too thin. Third nobody is going to sit there and stretch that skin to tattoo it. Fourth nobody responsible would do that because of the healing process. You're probably a guy anyway. People will believe anything.
Very sensible comment.
Ignorant man

Watertown, NY

#66 Feb 15, 2014
Future General wrote:
Yippee!!! I passed my pelvic exam. The doctor didn't even care about my "Private Tattoo". The DOC seemed to be more concerned about my 3 dozen labial piearcings. She made me remove them all prior to the exam but other than that no problems!! Basic training starts in August and then I am on my way. Thank you for all of your support.
Who tattoos their "Hood". Who pierces their labia that many times. Don't what to make of this post.
Burns and Allen

Watertown, NY

#67 Mar 22, 2014
Future General wrote:
I have a tatoo on my clitoral hood. My induction physical is next week. If they do a pelvic exam will I automatically fail because of the tatoo.
Really concerned.
Cool. Be independent. Don't be like everybody else. Excellent!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car buy here pay here 44 min Psshhh 8
Holly the hoe 55 min It begins 16
Rome poop the finest 2 hr STAY DISAPOINTED 13
Buyers Be Beware of the Ripoff Swindlers at Uva... 2 hr Pete 7
Who is this Carrie Bachmann? 2 hr Curious Minds 1
Guy found dead at rite aid parking lot? 3 hr Addiction is a di... 49
JM Uvanni Motors 3 hr ken 4

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages