private tatoo
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Future General

New York, NY

#1 Apr 23, 2012
I have a tatoo on my clitoral hood. My induction physical is next week. If they do a pelvic exam will I automatically fail because of the tatoo.

Really concerned.
river st trash

Oneida, NY

#2 Apr 23, 2012
Future General wrote:
I have a tatoo on my clitoral hood. My induction physical is next week. If they do a pelvic exam will I automatically fail because of the tatoo.
Really concerned.
the smell alone will do that

Since: Jun 11

Utica, NY

#3 Apr 23, 2012
Future General wrote:
Really concerned.
If you were not "Really Concerned" on getting a tattoo there then why be really concerned now. The worst thing they can say (under there breath)...theres a winner!
You make mommy proud
Stella

New York, NY

#4 Apr 24, 2012
Not that I care but what is the tatoo a picture of? Who did the tatoo and what size needle did he / she use? How much did it cost? How long did it take? What kind of comments have you gotten - assuming you have shown it to anybody?
lolly

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Apr 25, 2012
I want a butterfly on my gooch
BSBSBS

Hamilton, NY

#6 Apr 25, 2012
Liar Liar Pants On Fire! You don't have that tattoo. Funny that people will believe anything around here.
Future General

New York, NY

#7 Apr 25, 2012
You have to be careful when you get a tatoo there. Mine is just a rainbow simlilar to Pink Floyd's "Dark Side of the Moon" Album cover.
BSBSBS

Hamilton, NY

#8 Apr 26, 2012
No it's not.
Honest

United States

#9 Apr 26, 2012
You should be more worried on your spelling. It's TATTOO.
Future General

New York, NY

#11 Apr 26, 2012
Tomorrow is my induction physical. Thank you for all of your kind wishes. Everybody please wish me luck!!!!!

I am hoping they accept me and no issues during the pelvic exam.
really

Hamilton, NY

#12 Apr 27, 2012
Nobody is tattooing your clithood. You can get it pierced all day long but not tattooed. Gullible dumbshits.
wasabi

Lynnfield, MA

#13 Apr 27, 2012
really wrote:
Nobody is tattooing your clithood. You can get it pierced all day long but not tattooed. Gullible dumbshits.
in
Question

New York, NY

#14 Apr 27, 2012
How much surface area associated with the "hood"? Is there any room for a tatto? I am inclined to believe the tattoo exists but not sure of the technicalities.
really

Brattleboro, VT

#15 Apr 28, 2012
It doesn't.
Future General

New York, NY

#16 Apr 30, 2012
I am so embarressed. Mother nature came a little early this month and I was not able to complete my induction physical. What a mess. It actually started after the physical began and boy was I surprised. I did not have to worry about the tattoo on my "hood" because the doc wouldn't have be able to see it anyway but now I have to resched the rest of the physical - probably in a week or so. I'll try to keep Rome Topix up-to-date even though I am not sure if anybody is interested.
Future General

New York, NY

#17 May 2, 2012
My pelvic exam for induction is two weeks from now. I really need advice as to how to deal with this tattoo!!!!!! What should I tell the examiner?

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#18 May 2, 2012
Future General wrote:
My pelvic exam for induction is two weeks from now. I really need advice as to how to deal with this tattoo!!!!!! What should I tell the examiner?
It will wash off in a week? That is not a common thing people talk about...
really

Hamilton, NY

#19 May 3, 2012
You must have a real nasty long stretched out and hardened clithood if you have a tattoo there. It's not happening. Nobody is tattooing that. It's impossible. First it's way to small & you'd end up with a blob of ink. Second the skin is too thin. Third nobody is going to sit there and stretch that skin to tattoo it. Fourth nobody responsible would do that because of the healing process. You're probably a guy anyway. People will believe anything.
Future General

New York, NY

#20 May 3, 2012
This is the type of comment and accusation that concerns me. Nobody believes me until they see it. Then they think I am wacky. I have been told that if a male doctor gives me my pelvic exam he might cut me some slack but when I went last time a woman was going to give me the exam. Fortunately mother nature saved me but I am not sure I'll be so lucky next time. Supposedly woman military doctors are much more demanding of female recruits and I won't stand a chance. What do I do?

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#22 May 3, 2012
I guess it's the fact that it's the title of the topic on this thread but, damn...do the teachers at RFA just graduate anyone? Tatoo? Really?! I've read so many posts from the Rome topic heading and I can't believe how horrible the spelling is. I mean...holy shit bad. Even if you are unsure you could have gotten that one from the phone book. You can't even blame that one on spell check. I'm sorry, I'm not usually one for putting people down. It's not just this one, though. It's all over the Rome topic. It makes me want to go to RFA and just slap each teacher. Then again, it may not be their fault. You can lead a horse to water but...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oneida County bed bugs in building. 1 hr Taxpayer 1
alysa delaney slutty drug addict 1 hr yourjoking 9
the clap running rampant in rome 2 hr otherthingstoo 6
Another post gone 2 hr need2know 4
What makes a person ugly 3 hr bouce back 7
the Pope blows it 5 hr DA POPE 6
Alessa likes woman beaters 5 hr Damn shes dumb 21

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance