Best auto repair in Rome

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Romecar

Saranac Lake, NY

#1 Jan 8, 2012
Which auto repair in Rome would you all recommend? The ones who would fix the car instead of ripping you off for money.

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Jan 8, 2012
Try John Kirk in Lee Center.
Again

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2012
Romecar wrote:
Which auto repair in Rome would you all recommend? The ones who would fix the car instead of ripping you off for money.
This has been on here before...Auto Tech, Premo's ,Ryan's Spec.,Eastup
All good guy,,,Auto Tech is the best ,, all will treat you right

Real Tony D

“www.twitter.com/ tonyd13440”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Jan 8, 2012
Norm's Garage On Arsenault Street. He's an older guy and it's a small business but he's the most honest mechanic you're ever gonna meet and he does a great job. Tell him Tony Destito sent ya..
Bill

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jan 8, 2012
Bravo's machine Shop is good
one of the good guys

Ithaca, NY

#6 Jan 9, 2012
Norm's garage or Ace auto repair on Rapke. I've known both men for years and both are honest, hardworking and back up their work.

KY WELLER

Location hidden

#7 Jan 9, 2012
Bill wrote:
Bravo's machine Shop is good
Is Jim still running the place?
Again

United States

#8 Jan 9, 2012
Real Tony D wrote:
Norm's Garage On Arsenault Street. He's an older guy and it's a small business but he's the most honest mechanic you're ever gonna meet and he does a great job. Tell him Tony Destito sent ya..
Wow I forgot about Norm! He's VERY Honest,,,I don't think he's taken in new customers , Unless his son Jesse is helping , He's good too.
How about Tony ? up behind Norm? He was always good ,
And honest to boot!
very few

Earlville, NY

#9 Jan 9, 2012
mike jrs
cars

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jan 10, 2012
J.D. Hildenbrandts, good mechanic
ListYourProblem

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Jan 10, 2012
Whats your vehicle problem? Probably can save you money
Romecar

Saranac Lake, NY

#13 Jan 15, 2012
ListYourProblem --- My alternator is no good! Clicking/Clanking noise is coming from somewhere in same area as alternator/power steeling pump.

I know for sure I need new alternator, but not sure about noises. How can you "probably save me money"
Romecar

Saranac Lake, NY

#14 Jan 15, 2012
Tony D- I took my car to Norm's so he could listen to the noises that was coming from my hood and he advised it may be the power steeling power.

Day after I went to him, my car broke down due to bad alternator.

KY WELLER

Location hidden

#15 Jan 15, 2012
Romecar wrote:
Tony D- I took my car to Norm's so he could listen to the noises that was coming from my hood and he advised it may be the power steeling power.
Day after I went to him, my car broke down due to bad alternator.
Sounds like a loose nut behind the wheel...
Romecar

Saranac Lake, NY

#16 Jan 15, 2012
I had my ball joint on driver's side replaced and right after that, the noise started! The noises are coming from somewhere in the front of hood! Just not the engine.
Crazy

Ithaca, NY

#17 Jan 17, 2012
Romecar wrote:
ace auto.
lmao

Ithaca, NY

#18 Jan 17, 2012
Romecar wrote:
I had my ball joint on driver's side replaced and right after that, the noise started! The noises are coming from somewhere in the front of hood! Just not the engine.
Wtf are you even talking about you F*ing idiot. You sound crazy
a start

Hamilton, NY

#19 Jan 17, 2012
Romecar wrote:
bring you car to a place that does free alignment checks and hint about the noise,are you hearing the noise when you hit a bump(broken springs,control arm bushings, loose sway bar links tie rod ends strut mounts etc

KY WELLER

Location hidden

#20 Jan 18, 2012
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Wtf are you even talking about you F*ing idiot. You sound crazy
Sounds like he had his balls replaced...
Yup

Ithaca, NY

#21 Jan 19, 2012
Ryan Russatano(sp),he is on Calvert St.He used to work for Jimmy Seigal(Bravos).Ryan went out on his own and is doing pretty good.Honest guy,great grease monkey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need More Cowbell 30 min beans tostada 7
Legal weed in ny? What a joke this will be 1 hr John 8
I wear adult diapers (Feb '17) 2 hr John 7
Turning Stone 2 hr Mrhonesty 9
Nikki Bennett 2 hr Beans Burrito 3
I am Asmblm D Townsend’s “member”. 2 hr Beans Burrito 2
Springbrook Apartments 2 hr Beans Burrito 18

Rome Jobs

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages