Renecia & Michael Wright use people t...

Renecia & Michael Wright use people then talk about them behind there backs

Posted in the Rome Forum

BBS

Ithaca, NY

#1 Aug 28, 2013
They will use you for anything & everything and when you can't do it for them they throw dirt on your name and blame you for there problems do they realize that nobody owes them anything well apparently they had all them little monkeys but wants Rome to take care of them what a shame beware of the wright family they are not good people unless you can do something all the time for them
arbitration

Ithaca, NY

#2 Aug 28, 2013
When two Gorillaz have a baby they think it's the most beautiful thing in the world why would theses two be any different their kids are ugly weirdos to say the least but they hack on everyone else's kids what ignorant judgemental self centered jealous group of people
line Drawn

Ithaca, NY

#3 Aug 28, 2013
I used to go and hang at there house until I found out that the parents take stuff from there kids sell the item then blame who ever was around that day for stealing to keep from looking bad to there children I know of at least 2 ocassions not cool
Social Worker

Rome, NY

#4 Aug 28, 2013
I used to hang out there until they started asking me for food and money and when i said no Renecia offered to eat me and michael wanted to watch. That family makes roaches look bad atleast roaches keep it real
ABC

Selkirk, NY

#5 Aug 31, 2013
Mike Wright should go to jail for scamming the VA and stealing from real veterans! He gets benefits and sits on his ass getting drunk all day long. He doesn't deserve benefits from the VA when he's never seen a war or even left the country!! Quit stealing from the real heroes! You have a drug alcohol and lazy problem not PTSD! No respect at all for him. He needs to start raising all those boys he made instead of setting an example of how to be a lazy liar scamming taker! Bunch of bullshiz! Can we get some real military families to confront them and someone with authority to look into their scam? I bet some of our soldiers that have been to war and injured have real PTSD and I bet they have to go through every bit of red tape to get minimal benefits but not this pos!
Joke

New Hartford, NY

#6 Sep 1, 2013
BBS wrote:
They will use you for anything & everything and when you can't do it for them they throw dirt on your name and blame you for there problems do they realize that nobody owes them anything well apparently they had all them little monkeys but wants Rome to take care of them what a shame beware of the wright family they are not good people unless you can do something all the time for them
Why don't you cut your shit with talking about other people and focus on your own faults! Maybe talk about some of the people you hang out with at BBS! How about Chrissy Westcott always asking for money and the blow jobs she gives for them? Or how about crooked eye Mike F who had 3 ways with Bambi and whoever else they can lure in and then brag about it? Or Mike having lunch with Corrin while Bambi has gone home for the day and how he brags about the text messages she send him? But I'm sure you know all about that right? Go kill yourself!
tsssk

Rome, NY

#7 Sep 1, 2013
well let me say this about both sides of this argument. if this is true about mr wright not being a REAL VET then he should shouldnt go around parading as an VET. Now if he served in the ArmedForces then he is a vet but if he was never deployed then he is not a combat vet. People tend to mix the 2 kinds of vets up. Hiss DD214 will say if he actually served overseas or not. As far as the BBS people mentioned on this subject I applaud the writer in the last text about calling out a persons name especially if that person started it. Mike F should be ashamed of himself because he was always around the wright family when he and bambi was struggling not that he has his little dispatcher job he wants to go after them. That is cowarding be a man Mike F and grow up stop pretending that you are better than anyone else cause you can lose your job as fast as you recieved it. Idont think Tim would appreciate one of his employees making his company look bad. Take heed of this post
mike

Ithaca, NY

#8 Sep 1, 2013
Let me start by saying that all of the people that are talking about Me & family at some point & time have benefited from us may it be food,Money,or a place to rest .and further more I retired that should answer all questions about my military service u can not fake the years that I've put in for retirement period so I am done & this is the last time I feel the need to explain anything to anyone about my Military service in closing if u have a problem with me or my family just leave us alone we bother nobody but help everybody but I guess u can't plz everyone. Michael Wright
the VET

Rome, NY

#9 Sep 2, 2013
Thank you for your service Mr Wright
FAH

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Sep 2, 2013
the VET wrote:
Thank you for your service Mr Wright
Lol!
FAH

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Sep 2, 2013
The only combat he's ever seen is in his home when he's pushing around & hitting his own wife & kids. He's a POS! He has never ever ever left this country to do a damn thing. Why would he need disability for PTSD? He expects the VA to pay his bills because welfare cut them off? That's some bullshiz!! He doesn't do shit every day all day. Same with his wife. They are horrible parents to that houseful of kids!!! Gross! Nice try Mike.
tsssk wrote:
well let me say this about both sides of this argument. if this is true about mr wright not being a REAL VET then he should shouldnt go around parading as an VET. Now if he served in the ArmedForces then he is a vet but if he was never deployed then he is not a combat vet. People tend to mix the 2 kinds of vets up. Hiss DD214 will say if he actually served overseas or not. As far as the BBS people mentioned on this subject I applaud the writer in the last text about calling out a persons name especially if that person started it. Mike F should be ashamed of himself because he was always around the wright family when he and bambi was struggling not that he has his little dispatcher job he wants to go after them. That is cowarding be a man Mike F and grow up stop pretending that you are better than anyone else cause you can lose your job as fast as you recieved it. Idont think Tim would appreciate one of his employees making his company look bad. Take heed of this post
kissass

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Sep 11, 2013
u r some sorry peopLe cus i remebered WHEN MIKE F stayed with them for three years rent free. from park drive to whitesboro and expence st all of a sudden they staRT realizing whom they reaL FRIENDS ARE U ALL WANT TO TALK MIKE F COULDNT EVEN READ ENGLISH WHEN THEY MET HIM. MIKE F GOT HIS FIRST JOB AT L .B THROUGH MR MIKE . AND MIKE F'S APPLICATION FOR BBS WAS FILLED OUT BY HIS WIFE(MIKE W}. MIKES GIRLS IS STILL MARRIED BUT WHO CARES!!! THEIR KIDS R GORILLAS BUT CHRISSY U SUCK DICK TO PAY FOR OLD MAN AT BIRNIE BUS. AND ANOTHER CHRISSY UR KIDS R THIEVES.AND THIS MY KIDS WERENT IN POODLES IN A DIAPER . AND CHRISSY STILL OWES MRS WRIGHT 100.00. ANYTHING ELSE . HOP OFF
kissass

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Sep 11, 2013
i am their friend friend and they have always fed every kid u all are so wrong for this shit . wait til tim your boss sees this. goes for chrissy and bambi and all others . these are tracked messages . u r defacing someones family. they took care of too many kids including yours kids . i dont know how u became a bus monitor but we will find out throufh tim , how any of u pot heads winded up there. mike f girl fuckin women and him being happy i work there now. chrissy westcott riding older man still married. do u know its illegal to give out someones house number and color ? obviously not. the wrights are not responding because they have a lawyer for all this b.s!!!!
kissass

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Sep 11, 2013
now lol and call people family monkeys. u r so darn evil and wrong. ill be caling tim birnie cus i dont want the wright kids on birnie bus with this shit.. that includes any runs and i will call andy thompson at rome city schools and make sure u get pulled and drug tested for your runs!
BBS

Ithaca, NY

#15 Sep 21, 2013
kissass wrote:
u r some sorry peopLe cus i remebered WHEN MIKE F stayed with them for three years rent free. from park drive to whitesboro and expence st all of a sudden they staRT realizing whom they reaL FRIENDS ARE U ALL WANT TO TALK MIKE F COULDNT EVEN READ ENGLISH WHEN THEY MET HIM. MIKE F GOT HIS FIRST JOB AT L .B THROUGH MR MIKE . AND MIKE F'S APPLICATION FOR BBS WAS FILLED OUT BY HIS WIFE(MIKE W}. MIKES GIRLS IS STILL MARRIED BUT WHO CARES!!! THEIR KIDS R GORILLAS BUT CHRISSY U SUCK DICK TO PAY FOR OLD MAN AT BIRNIE BUS. AND ANOTHER CHRISSY UR KIDS R THIEVES.AND THIS MY KIDS WERENT IN POODLES IN A DIAPER . AND CHRISSY STILL OWES MRS WRIGHT 100.00. ANYTHING ELSE . HOP OFF
Renecia wright u skinnny crackhead looking Dude u smell u have bad breath and rotten teath u have two kids that are special needs because u didn't wanna stop smoking & drinking while u were pregnant u selfish p.o.s & ur fake Military Husband sat & watched u destroy his own children & that's why GOD will not allow u Bastards good fortune

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Bennett Shane miller 2 hr Omfg 6
Plow Truck Whiners 3 hr answer 14
Wanna be Latin kings depyster st 6 hr Bad boy 13
Greystone Animal (Jan '12) 6 hr Romes loss 61
Amber Pirillo - huge scumbag 7 hr Dixie normous 1
Again Peter Blake 9 hr harbour 15
Penneys robbery 10 hr kaz 16

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages