First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Exactly

Hampton, VA

#22 Jul 29, 2013
I feel you pain wrote:
<quoted text>I have a son with autism. He kept insisting that those were the practice fireworks. There is no reasoning with him sometimes. The only way to get him to believe us was to get in the car at our scheduled time of 9:15 and drive down there. Then he declared that he was going to have them all arrested for doing them early. People who don't deal with this on a daily basis just don't understand.
There will be fireworks 3 nights in a row at that Canal Fest this weekend. Tell him about that; something to look forward to.
sandlot

Rome, NY

#23 Jul 29, 2013
run down to PA. right on border there is a fireworks shop,buy the $500 package.drive them back and I wil come down to your neighborhood and set them off!!
Keepin it Real

Rome, NY

#24 Jul 29, 2013
wow children and Fusco brainwashed trolls calm the F down. There was a rain date. It wasnt posted they would let them off at 830 if there was light showers. Rome sucks. The only thing here are welfare, overweight women with tattoos on their necks and 1000's of registered sex offenders. It would of been nice to see the show is all im saying.
LOLOLOLOLOLO

Hampton, VA

#25 Jul 29, 2013
Keepin it Real wrote:
wow children and Fusco brainwashed trolls calm the F down. There was a rain date. It wasnt posted they would let them off at 830 if there was light showers. Rome sucks. The only thing here are welfare, overweight women with tattoos on their necks and 1000's of registered sex offenders. It would of been nice to see the show is all im saying.
don't forget the whinny mothers bitching about the fireworks
FYI

United States

#26 Jul 29, 2013
These were NOT "CITY OF ROME" fireworks. You're tax dollars (those of you that pay) did not contribute. This display was bought and paid for by donors, the Chamber, Etc. Stop with the blame game.
avvasfasf

Cortland, NY

#27 Jul 29, 2013
Shut your welfare whine asses up no one cares about the dam fireworks. what are they going to do let them get messed up cause the rain and just do them some other time LMAO. You people have no common sense!
Hmmm

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Jul 29, 2013
Why wrote:
Why are people so negative. I just don't understand what is wrong with some of the people in this town. A few bad bunch have to ruin all the good constantly. It rained, does the mayor and the city of Rome control the weather now too? What have you done lately to bring good to this town?
Why so negative?
Jeannette

United States

#29 Jul 29, 2013
I feel you pain wrote:
<quoted text>I have a son with autism. He kept insisting that those were the practice fireworks. There is no reasoning with him sometimes. The only way to get him to believe us was to get in the car at our scheduled time of 9:15 and drive down there. Then he declared that he was going to have them all arrested for doing them early. People who don't deal with this on a daily basis just don't understand.
I call BS. You drive down at 9:15? So you really like supporting the event I see. No way you leave that late to an event with 1000's. This is a bs story.
BOOBOLOGIST

Cortland, NY

#30 Jul 29, 2013
Jeannette wrote:
<quoted text>
I call BS. You drive down at 9:15? So you really like supporting the event I see. No way you leave that late to an event with 1000's. This is a bs story.
Mind your own business
Chris Hanson

Brooklyn, NY

#31 Jul 30, 2013
Exactly wrote:
<quoted text>
There will be fireworks 3 nights in a row at that Canal Fest this weekend. Tell him about that; something to look forward to.
Exactly! Get over it and go to the fireworks this weekend! Omg
I feel your pain

Cortland, NY

#32 Jul 30, 2013
Jeannette wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not angry. Sht happens. I was just letting the other poster know that she is not alone. When dealing with autism it helps to be very structured. Any deviation in plans is hard for them to grasp. I realize that sometimes things happen that are out of our control. I actually think they made a good choice in having them early because many people were already there and they were already set up. It didn't start to rain until 8pm. There is nothing wrong with going to an event at 9:15 when it is scheduled to start at 10 pm.
NOSTRILS

Rome, NY

#33 Jul 30, 2013
only wellies complain about fireworks! It's their whole life!!!
not quite

Hampton, VA

#34 Jul 30, 2013
Any idea what it costs to hold over a fireworks event? Care at all? How much did you donate to the event?
soemthing for nothing and still can't appreciate it....and wonder why our city can't get back to being what it once was. How about you start with your attitude and work from there
wondering

Hampton, VA

#35 Jul 30, 2013
where was this event "scheduled to start at 10pm?" The concert, with fireworks to follow, was scheduled for 8 pm. They are one event in two parts.
Keepin it Real

Rome, NY

#36 Jul 30, 2013
not quite wrote:
Any idea what it costs to hold over a fireworks event? Care at all? How much did you donate to the event?
soemthing for nothing and still can't appreciate it....and wonder why our city can't get back to being what it once was. How about you start with your attitude and work from there
So our city cant return to its old self because I posted about how the firework event was a total fail? How about the Air Force base was closed, Walmart took over the retail dollars and forced a high percentage of family owned businesses to close shop. How about Rome is surrounded by prisons and nut houses and when the inmates are released they join our community instead of returning to their hoods. Maybe because Oneida county is the easiest county to get welfare. Upstate sucks and Rome is the armpit of it. 2 more days until the first of the month. avoid walmart and McDonalds. Welfare will be on the run.
FACT FACT FACYT FACT

Hampton, VA

#37 Jul 30, 2013
Keepin it Real wrote:
<quoted text>
So our city cant return to its old self because I posted about how the firework event was a total fail? How about the Air Force base was closed, Walmart took over the retail dollars and forced a high percentage of family owned businesses to close shop. How about Rome is surrounded by prisons and nut houses and when the inmates are released they join our community instead of returning to their hoods. Maybe because Oneida county is the easiest county to get welfare. Upstate sucks and Rome is the armpit of it. 2 more days until the first of the month. avoid walmart and McDonalds. Welfare will be on the run.
Don't forget AZZHOLES like YOU complaining about the FREE firewoirs that went off too early in the night!
Keepin it Real

Rome, NY

#39 Jul 30, 2013
I could of done a better job but I already donate enough money to Welfare. Honor Welfare Parade is a fkin joke and the fireworks are there to keep welfare happy until the 1st of August.
haha

New York, NY

#40 Jul 30, 2013
Why dont you try suicide?
NOSTRILS

Rome, NY

#41 Jul 31, 2013
the 2nd of august
True

Rome, NY

#42 Jul 31, 2013
avvasfasf wrote:
Shut your welfare whine asses up no one cares about the dam fireworks. what are they going to do let them get messed up cause the rain and just do them some other time LMAO. You people have no common sense!
Very true. A free event and the scumbags still are bitching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middle aged single men Rome ny 23 min Yup 67
Meth lab in trailer park 2 hr Sammy 8
Rome Humane Society 3 hr Kimmy 8
Old Marcy Insane Asylum (Oct '10) 4 hr AletaE 875
Tony D's Topix troll 5 hr TonyD13440 44
RPD shop with a cop (Dec '12) 5 hr Le Obvious 4
What's happened to Fazios auto ? 7 hr Le Obvious 8
The back nine restaurant & sports bar Dec 17 whatsgoingon 296
Rome Dating
Find my Match