Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

The fireworks started way too early and they blew. There was a rain date scheduled for sunday night but Rome had to let them off around 8:30pm. Poor excuse for fireworks. Hopefully one day this city will return to its old days... nah it never will too much welfare and no jobs.
Mayor Fucko

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Keepin it Real wrote:
The fireworks started way too early and they blew. There was a rain date scheduled for sunday night but Rome had to let them off around 8:30pm. Poor excuse for fireworks. Hopefully one day this city will return to its old days... nah it never will too much welfare and no jobs.
What do you expect from Mayor Fucko?
Just Looking

Clinton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Keepin it Real wrote:
You are right; city sux - boring, nothing to do unless you are a druggie or drunk. Very depressing place to live.
LionsShare

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Yep, city f'd these up as usual...
Goofs

Cropseyville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Not City of Rome function. Rome Chamber sub committee event. Sponsored by Rome businesses and chamber members.

You jerks will complain about anything!!!! It's a free event, that takes countless hours of volunteerism, hours of set up, etc. it rained, get over it.... They still had it, so deal!!!! If you don't like it than don't go.... It's that easy.......

Go live, work, play somewhere else if you don't like it.

Enough with your Classless, ignorant rants.....
Just sayin..

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Well.. There was a rain date.. And many people look forward to this event every year. I missed everything because it was so early
Just Looking

Clinton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

..saw the HarborFest fireworks at Oswego on YNN - now that was fireworks!
Free

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Another free event and you idiots still cry. Do you have a clue the money and time spent putting them together? The city set them off early because it was going to downpour. Shut up with the bitching or get off your fat ,lazy asses and take care of it yourself next time.
Why

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Why are people so negative. I just don't understand what is wrong with some of the people in this town. A few bad bunch have to ruin all the good constantly. It rained, does the mayor and the city of Rome control the weather now too? What have you done lately to bring good to this town?
Free THIS

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

we live in AMERICA! They can have an opinion that they SUCKED if they want! If YOU don't like it, MOVE!
volunteerism

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Goofs wrote:
Not City of Rome function. Rome Chamber sub committee event. Sponsored by Rome businesses and chamber members.
You jerks will complain about anything!!!! It's a free event, that takes countless hours of volunteerism, hours of set up, etc. it rained, get over it.... They still had it, so deal!!!! If you don't like it than don't go.... It's that easy.......
Go live, work, play somewhere else if you don't like it.
Enough with your Classless, ignorant rants.....
we volunteer our time to watch it why because if we donot show face to the friends family political people or support our work people in the parade we will be harassed by hurt full statements and treatment by them in our futures.fact
lol

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

I think the reason some have an issue, is there was a rain date set, but not used. ALOT of KIDS got upset over it, so some parents are just frustrated because their kids were upset.
mike

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

the honor America days should have been cancelled.the chamber of commerce are clueless.do u really think 15000 thousand people were happy .no music ,fireworks way too early.give me a break.jackie izzo should give up her position and let someone else run the show.
NOSTRILS

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Fireworks are for the welfare only ! Get rid of all future firework displays!
Hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Keepin it Real wrote:
Boonville did the same darn thing. can't blame you for being mad.
Opinion

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Judged:

Watch the weather channel. ALL week it called for rain. Your spoiled kid will get over it or will they make you pay because they run the household?Grow the eff up.
lololololololol

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Why wrote:
Why are people so negative. I just don't understand what is wrong with some of the people in this town. A few bad bunch have to ruin all the good constantly. It rained, does the mayor and the city of Rome control the weather now too? What have you done lately to bring good to this town?
i am voting Fusco OUT! That should be "GOOD" for the city!
shutup

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

You people obviously dont know what its like to have an autisic child have his hopes up to watch fireworks but the phone number called even says raindate sun night no saturday at 830 and he was mad. Now im sorry I have lived here all my life and really I cant afford to move but there is not a whole lot for young kids to do and when an event occurs we go whoever pissed in your cheerios get over it our opinion counts and voting season I vote fuscio and obama out!
shutup you

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

shutup wrote:
You people obviously dont know what its like to have an autisic child have his hopes up to watch fireworks but the phone number called even says raindate sun night no saturday at 830 and he was mad. Now im sorry I have lived here all my life and really I cant afford to move but there is not a whole lot for young kids to do and when an event occurs we go whoever pissed in your cheerios get over it our opinion counts and voting season I vote fuscio and obama out!
hey sweetie...obama CAN'T run again...Take the BRAT to the Bonville fair, i'm sure THEY had fireworks...again GET OVER IT!(it's spelled FUSCO)
I feel you pain

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

shutup wrote:
I have a son with autism. He kept insisting that those were the practice fireworks. There is no reasoning with him sometimes. The only way to get him to believe us was to get in the car at our scheduled time of 9:15 and drive down there. Then he declared that he was going to have them all arrested for doing them early. People who don't deal with this on a daily basis just don't understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

114 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Scum bag 3 min Habanero Harv 2
Gods & Punks 4 min Habanero Harv 2
Here comes your next Mayor Jim Brown 4 min Suzy Q 25
Which priests in rome are getting summer poontang? 6 min Habanero Harv 11
will all of you scums leave rome? 8 min Habanero Harv 7
Zensational massage from addict Nikki Hanson! 9 min Habanero Harv 2
I will tell who Suzy Q is 9 min Habanero Harv 17
rpd pull jp thread? 11 min Suzy Q 156
RPD officer Served and Protected his own needs 23 min Horseradish 65