First Prev
of 2
Next Last
land lord

New York, NY

#1 Feb 1, 2013
Not trying to be negative but is there anyone else that has trouble in Judge Ganons court? It seems like every time I go I have a problem. I dont want to give specific examples because i have enough problems. Being a land lord is no easy task. Being a responsible land lord gets harder when tenants can walk all over you. I just want the law to do what its supose to.
Dan

Dover, DE

#2 Feb 1, 2013
land lord wrote:
Not trying to be negative but is there anyone else that has trouble in Judge Ganons court? It seems like every time I go I have a problem. I dont want to give specific examples because i have enough problems. Being a land lord is no easy task. Being a responsible land lord gets harder when tenants can walk all over you. I just want the law to do what its supose to.
don't be a slumlord & you won't have to keep appearing in his court!
Zelda

Enfield, CT

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Ganon is an awful judge. Was an awful lawyer too. Let's repeat offenders go free and throws the book at the first timers. Doesn't care about facts, or hearing cases. Simply put he's a douche bag.
deadeye

Worcester, MA

#4 Feb 2, 2013
Zelda wrote:
Ganon is an awful judge. Was an awful lawyer too. Let's repeat offenders go free and throws the book at the first timers. Doesn't care about facts, or hearing cases. Simply put he's a douche bag.
Great post
looks good

Pascoag, RI

#5 Feb 2, 2013
His wife is hot.
haha

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Feb 3, 2013
He is a complete failure as a judge and looks like Barny Rubble!
jobo

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Ganon is a dirty scumbag. Looks like he never showers or irons his clothes. His wife is a mega bitch!!
Sword62

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 7, 2013
Zelda wrote:
From a person who has seen this guy in action I will tell you that you are 100% correct. He thinks he is God. He goes in there with his mind made up and cares not about facts. As for the slumlord comment: he treats Hekmet Yunan like she is his mother.
Sara

Utica, NY

#9 Feb 7, 2013
Sword62 wrote:
<quoted text>
From a person who has seen this guy in action I will tell you that you are 100% correct. He thinks he is God. He goes in there with his mind made up and cares not about facts. As for the slumlord comment: he treats Hekmet Yunan like she is his mother.
I like judge Gannon he can spot a loser like you and your family and tells it like it is
Sword62

Utica, NY

#10 Feb 8, 2013
Sara wrote:
<quoted text>I like judge Gannon he can spot a loser like you and your family and tells it like it is
You have not a clue. He is the most biased judge I have ever seen. If he doesn't like you he will be rude crude and obnoxious. If you don't know that you have never been in his court as an observer like I have been on many occasions. You are just another Topix loser giving lip service to a bigger loser.
Seen it all

New Hartford, NY

#11 Feb 8, 2013
Such respectful people and what morals. NOT. Typical filth raised by more filth. Shouldn't be in the courts in the first place, like inmates complaining about the jails.
Sara

Utica, NY

#12 Feb 8, 2013
Sword62 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not a clue. He is the most biased judge I have ever seen. If he doesn't like you he will be rude crude and obnoxious. If you don't know that you have never been in his court as an observer like I have been on many occasions. You are just another Topix loser giving lip service to a bigger loser.
You should'nt have been in front of him in the first place,women beater you may look good in orange though
Link

Holland Patent, NY

#13 Feb 8, 2013
He captured my princess. He's evil. I've spent many years rescuing her from his clutches but he always seems to kidnap her again. I've defeated him once or twice with some silver arrows, but he's sneaky. He's evil, pure evil, stay far away from him. Avoid Hyrule at all costs.
Sara

Utica, NY

#14 Feb 9, 2013
Link wrote:
He captured my princess. He's evil. I've spent many years rescuing her from his clutches but he always seems to kidnap her again. I've defeated him once or twice with some silver arrows, but he's sneaky. He's evil, pure evil, stay far away from him. Avoid Hyrule at all costs.
Nutbag from saranac I know who you are and your a dork loser
Link

Utica, NY

#15 Feb 9, 2013
I'm not sure who you are. Were you in the village too. Maybe you're the old man's daughter. I still have the sword he gave me. Thanks for your help in finding the Triforce pieces. Ganon is a reluctant fool. I'm off to Death Mountain to put an end to his injustice. If you ever come face to face with the pigfaced fool, spit in his eye, tell him Link is coming for him, and shove a silver arrow in his a$$.

Beware the wrath of the chickens.
land lord

New York, NY

#16 Feb 11, 2013
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>don't be a slumlord & you won't have to keep appearing in his court!
See thats the problem, if i were a slumlord Id be ok with scumbag tenants. The law is suposed to protect landlord and tenant alike. Im entitled to protection under the law just like anyone else. Maybe you wouldnt be offended if you werent a scumbag tenant.
yuk yuk

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Feb 11, 2013
Not in front of barney rubble ganon!! yuk yuk yuk.Hes a complete fool on the bench.
thisman

Hamilton, NY

#19 Feb 11, 2013
looks good wrote:
His wife is hot.
LOL. The band director at Strough? Double take next time buddy. Far from hot.
Prisoners

New Hartford, NY

#20 Feb 11, 2013
Conversing like your in the prison yard .#breaklawsyoudeservetobeincou rt
looks good

Meriden, CT

#21 Feb 11, 2013
thisman wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. The band director at Strough? Double take next time buddy. Far from hot.
His wife is a piece of @ss. Hot I tell ya, hot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rome rental car 4 min West Coast Idiot 16
Cut SNAP and pay for wall 1 hr Trump Eats Babies 28
tony abone???? (Jul '10) 1 hr F ck abone 80
finishline automotive 2 hr Wtf 6
Dave beech heather graham mike burth love triangle 3 hr Peter blake 5
Mohawk Glen Urgent. Care (Nov '13) 5 hr dontno 17
Druggies 6 hr joe blow 5

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance