Captain Ring Ding

Rome, NY

#22 Dec 16, 2012
Guggi is mad that Fusco found that he is lazy fatass. Guggi was up Browns ass too. Until Brown realized the same thing. LAZY as hell.
20 year employee

Rome, NY

#23 Dec 16, 2012
I work at City Hall. Dan Guggi is VERY sneaky. I can see why no one trusts him. His fellow employees have told me he would stab anyone in the back,just to divert attention from himself.
whatever

Rome, NY

#24 Dec 16, 2012
20 year employee wrote:
I work at City Hall. Dan Guggi is VERY sneaky. I can see why no one trusts him. His fellow employees have told me he would stab anyone in the back,just to divert attention from himself.
christ, the council has been useless for years. darcangelo passed away, and brown finally got rid of vesh, none of them have done anything usefull since.
Tim B

Rome, NY

#26 Dec 18, 2012
Is Kim Rogers Going to run for mayor in 2015?
same old same old

Rome, NY

#27 Dec 18, 2012
just lying politicians, nothing more.
SoFarFromTheTrut h

New York, NY

#28 Dec 18, 2012
See what happens let you let government make decisions for us.......It's our fault we let these people in power and put up with their shinanagance
Seriously

Rome, NY

#29 Dec 18, 2012
Tim B wrote:
Is Kim Rogers Going to run for mayor in 2015?
That's the rumor. Joey is scared shitless when he heard that she is going to run against him.
Chris

Cortland, NY

#30 Dec 18, 2012
Captain Twinkee wrote:
I sure hope JK Ciccotti runs against that fat piece of sponge cake Sparace. Sure JK has had his issues,at least they are on the table. Sparace is a slimey,sneaky wanna be. East Romans I hope you are paying attention. JK got a couple hundred votes as a write in last year,I sure hope he's on the ballot this year. Sparaces father in law Dan Guggi sure did a lot of bad mouthing of JK last year. Maybe people who live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. Didn't Mrs. Guggi get arrested for pilphering funds from the Rome Housing Auth? Be careful Dan.
JKs use of drugs doesn't bother me, it was him getting arrested for shoplifting and dealing with an underage girl. He stole a $2 item and got arrested at Tops a few years ago. The present alderman has a Master Degree and JK is as (and always was) dump as a box of rocks.

Captain Twinkee you spelling is awful are you by chance JK?
Guessing

Rome, NY

#31 Dec 18, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
JKs use of drugs doesn't bother me, it was him getting arrested for shoplifting and dealing with an underage girl. He stole a $2 item and got arrested at Tops a few years ago. The present alderman has a Master Degree and JK is as (and always was) dump as a box of rocks.
your spelling is not much better.
twinkee

Rome, NY

#32 Dec 19, 2012
Chris wrote:
<quoted text>
What is spelled wrong?
go to school

Rome, NY

#33 Dec 19, 2012
horrid spellers
Please

Watertown, NY

#34 Dec 19, 2012
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the rumor. Joey is scared shitless when he heard that she is going to run against him.
If that horrible excuse for a human being runs for mayor Fusco ought to be thrilled, because at this point in my opinion only Hitler could be worse. After all the crap that useless, classless female pulled in this city any one who votes for her for anything more than town idiot should have their head examined.

The nerve of that woman is astounding. It amazes me how people like that can have absolutely no self-awareness.
Guessing

Rome, NY

#35 Dec 19, 2012
Should be as DUMB as a box of rock not DUMP.

Since: Dec 12

Rome, NY

#36 Dec 20, 2012
Please wrote:
<quoted text>
If that horrible excuse for a human being runs for mayor Fusco ought to be thrilled, because at this point in my opinion only Hitler could be worse. After all the crap that useless, classless female pulled in this city any one who votes for her for anything more than town idiot should have their head examined.
The nerve of that woman is astounding. It amazes me how people like that can have absolutely no self-awareness.
Was it true and is it still going on? What say you?
Knows

Rome, NY

#37 May 11, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
Seriously. We're going to put $35,000 into a 20 year old brinks truck. Just another vehicle that will sit around at the police lot. Then I read they throw out a lawn mower that would've been used almost daily. Nice budgeting of our money. You should be thrown out.
Whoever started this thread should have made it say "The Counclors are a WASTE". One has wised up and has decided to not run. Well good for him. The way things are going they all should quit. There is not one of them that deserves to be re-elected. With elections coming up they are going to claim they have done a gret job. Well if that the case then why is Fuckonut still in office? It should not take a building to fall on them to realize this guy is clueless and they should have put an end to his shit before now. They allowed the clown to waste millions, hire his buddies, fill the board of estimates with his bobbleheads, and take over the zoning board to get his way. While they sit on their asses and do nothing about this. They don't deserve to be in office. Get rid of all of them, and take Fuckonut with them.
Why be sensible

Watertown, NY

#39 May 11, 2013
Why would we ever buy a lawn mower that can be used daily and by one person to mow an area in a hour that currently takes 3 hours, twice as much gas and two people. That would make too much sense
Knows

Rome, NY

#40 May 11, 2013
Why be sensible wrote:
Why would we ever buy a lawn mower that can be used daily and by one person to mow an area in a hour that currently takes 3 hours, twice as much gas and two people. That would make too much sense
Welcome to Fusco World. Better yet why are paying city employees to mow private land on city time. There are city employees mowing property that belongs to a private not for profit agency using city equipment and employees to do it? What happens if that person should get hurt or they cutting it injure someone else? Who is going to put up the tab for that? Tell me this is not misuse of city resources, and people. Isnít this a violation of the union contract having people working outside their job descriptions? You would think someone would have bitched about this before now? Next thing you know he will have city employees working on repairs to the mayorís house. Oh sorry they done that already, and even helped him move with city trucks. So what is a little more abuse of city employees? Who are you going to bitch to? The Union? The mayor? The council? They are all in it so what is a little lawn work among friends?
Aqua man

Springfield, MA

#41 May 11, 2013
Knows wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to Fusco World. Better yet why are paying city employees to mow private land on city time. There are city employees mowing property that belongs to a private not for profit agency using city equipment and employees to do it? What happens if that person should get hurt or they cutting it injure someone else? Who is going to put up the tab for that? Tell me this is not misuse of city resources, and people. Isnít this a violation of the union contract having people working outside their job descriptions? You would think someone would have bitched about this before now? Next thing you know he will have city employees working on repairs to the mayorís house. Oh sorry they done that already, and even helped him move with city trucks. So what is a little more abuse of city employees? Who are you going to bitch to? The Union? The mayor? The council? They are all in it so what is a little lawn work among friends?
???????? You make no sense
Jay St

New York, NY

#43 May 11, 2013
How about that Councilor Smith wants to waste tax payer money to keep that pool open. Who does that pool being open benefit, the welfare recipients and their kids. Lets keep giving free stuff and rewarding dirtbags, for being underachievers. Lets vote her out of office!
Lol

Rome, NY

#44 May 11, 2013
Aqua man wrote:
<quoted text>???????? You make no sense
Maybe you should read it again! He/She made perfect sense. Fusco is using city employees and city equipment to cut private lawns. What part of that do you not understand? So simple even Fusco would understand it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jason Paul wins Joe Fusco Public Safety Award 15 min Romper Room 28
who is the biggest male dog in rome 17 min Stranger 19
Girls that are easy to get with in Rome 19 min Move on 17
whats your best sex postion and why? 21 min Move on 10
twizted inc 2 hr bad teacher 15
Lisa Patierno rescue mission 2 hr jeffjdm2 3
Grocery store hook ups 3 hr hank brackett 6
Rome Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web