that monkey treyvon Martin
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ASSAULTED NUTS

Rome, NY

#26 Jul 10, 2013
monkey a barrel full
Seriously

Bronx, NY

#27 Jul 10, 2013
Sure looks like self defense to me. Just another wannabe gangster that died like one. I do agree that Zimmerman shouldn't have followed him after being told to stop, but lets be honest that Martin was a wannabe thug that confronted and then attacked a man who was following him instead of going the other way himself. He made the decision to attack Zimmerman and the evidence shows exactly that.
yea seriously

New York, NY

#28 Jul 11, 2013
Seriously wrote:
Sure looks like self defense to me. Just another wannabe gangster that died like one. I do agree that Zimmerman shouldn't have followed him after being told to stop, but lets be honest that Martin was a wannabe thug that confronted and then attacked a man who was following him instead of going the other way himself. He made the decision to attack Zimmerman and the evidence shows exactly that.
Maybe you don't get the concept of following, but wouldn't Mr.Zimmerman go where he did if he was following him? Zimmerman initiated the whole thing.He should have let the police do their job instead of being a wannabe cop.
Seriously

Bronx, NY

#29 Jul 11, 2013
yea seriously wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you don't get the concept of following, but wouldn't Mr.Zimmerman go where he did if he was following him? Zimmerman initiated the whole thing.He should have let the police do their job instead of being a wannabe cop.
And what is your point. I said the same thing. Are you slow?
yea seriously

Danielson, CT

#30 Jul 11, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
And what is your point. I said the same thing. Are you slow?
Have someone explain it to you.
Chris Hanson

Brooklyn, NY

#31 Jul 11, 2013
Treyvon Martin was the one calling Gerorge Zimmerman a "crazy white cracker"....who made it a race issue? He did i dont care how old he was he should have known better!
yea seriously

Rome, NY

#32 Jul 11, 2013
Chris Hanson wrote:
Treyvon Martin was the one calling Gerorge Zimmerman a "crazy white cracker"....who made it a race issue? He did i dont care how old he was he should have known better!

Ahha,so that explains why he shot him. Thanks for clearing that up.
Seriously

Bronx, NY

#33 Jul 11, 2013
I'm pretty sure the kid was a football player and could have outrun Zimmerman in a few seconds. No! He chose to attack him instead. That was his decision not Zimmerman's so get over it. The man should not even be in court. If more people took crime in their neighborhoods seriously there would be less of it. Stop feeling sorry for some punk criminal that got shot because he thought it was a good idea to attack a Good Samaritan instead of just running away.
yea seriously

New York, NY

#34 Jul 12, 2013
Actually Zimmerman (the adult) chose to confront Martin.
He followed him because he thought he looked like a criminal. If your idea of taking crime seriously is to shoot people you don't think belong in your neighborhood , good luck with that.In any case, the court will decide and they have seen the evidence. So we'll have to wait and see.
Hey Nosey

Plantsville, CT

#35 Jul 12, 2013
a real amerikkkan wrote:
Any. City in the world that monkeys invest is filled with drugs poverty welfare crime and useless smelly monkeys.why let then invest and destroy every city where the white and asians prosper? Lets not let's group together and do like our ancestors did and hang these monkeys.
I'm still trying to figure out what monkeys are investing in within our cities. Lol. You don't make any sense. You're a total idiot, and that makes me laugh.
Seriously

Bronx, NY

#36 Jul 12, 2013
Not Guilty!!!
disgusted roman

New Hartford, NY

#37 Jul 13, 2013
Treyvon Martin got what he had coming. It was bound to happen like the fates and cases like this all over the country. Big ego and bad attitude does it all. He basically died of natural causes.
disgusted

United States

#38 Jul 13, 2013
Seriously wrote:
I'm pretty sure the kid was a football player and could have outrun Zimmerman in a few seconds. No! He chose to attack him instead. That was his decision not Zimmerman's so get over it. The man should not even be in court. If more people took crime in their neighborhoods seriously there would be less of it. Stop feeling sorry for some punk criminal that got shot because he thought it was a good idea to attack a Good Samaritan instead of just running away.
why should he have to run? He didn't have to, he stood his ground instead
Seriously

Bronx, NY

#39 Jul 13, 2013
The facts are that he wasn't defending himself. He confronted and assaulted an armed citizen and he didn't have to. He is as guilty as Zimmerman. If he had not been shot who would have been arrested? Martin for assault is my guess.
Decadent Westerner

Cantonment, FL

#40 Jul 14, 2013
OK.

Show's over. Nothing to see hear. Move along.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nu vision closes (Dec '08) 1 hr danny boy 10
East Dominick St Accident? 1 hr Rome girl 6
Who will be Romes next Mayor ...VOTE 4 hr Duh 9
Entitlement foreseen 5 hr I see it 1
Rome's Next Mayor 9 hr Living it 236
All the old abandoned military housing by Park ... (May '10) 18 hr Enough already 37
SCM property management Sat Concerned citizen 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages