Who is Dave Hester?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Well

Epping, NH

#1 Apr 8, 2011
A real jerk if you ask me!

Anybody else ever have to deal with this piece of work?
Hester

AOL

#2 Apr 8, 2011
I can't stand the guy, he's such a jerk.....YUP!!!
peggy

AOL

#4 Apr 8, 2011
problems in the bedroom.thats al im saying
mevca

Hamilton, NY

#5 Apr 9, 2011
Well wrote:
A real jerk if you ask me!

Anybody else ever have to deal with this piece of work?
He is on Storage Wars. Yeaaap.
Fester Hester

AOL

#6 Apr 9, 2011
I love Storage Wars, awesome show! But I can't stand Dave Hester, I'm anxiously waiting for someone to pop him one.
mevca

Hamilton, NY

#7 Apr 10, 2011
Fester Hester wrote:
I love Storage Wars, awesome show! But I can't stand Dave Hester, I'm anxiously waiting for someone to pop him one.
Me to. Annoying
Crimson

North Kingstown, RI

#8 May 25, 2011
Can't wait for the time that when he bids high to up the price on someone else that he gets stuck with the locker.

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9 May 25, 2011
He's a dickbeater!
Ihate davehester

Ada, MI

#10 Sep 14, 2011
I have never left any message on any board. I googled this assholes name and here I am regarding Dave Hester!. Any grown man that's sells used junk and gets mad because he has friendly competition is a horrible person and businessmen. He mysteriously sneaks cash or rare baseball cards in his over payed lockers to show the cameras he is not hung like a house fly! They are all fighting from crumbs. I cant think of one business that you would place an effort on spight! who the hell would make someone intentionally overpay on an item? Dave Hester is a weirdo. A very small man miserable weirdo!
G dog

Canada

#11 Sep 16, 2011
Ya he's a real buttplug
lol

Orleans, Canada

#12 Sep 18, 2011
Lol dave is a douche but he is probably what makes storage wars 80% entertaining. I mean seriously the show is called storage wars.wouldn't be much of a war with only darrell sheets facing off with jarrod.
Cmon Son

Rome, NY

#13 Sep 21, 2011
Darryl Sheets says, "I have to stop worrying about Dave, and buy some lockers."

Every Episode.

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#14 Sep 21, 2011
Dave's not here,man!
Syl

San Antonio, TX

#15 Sep 21, 2011
I don't care what anyone says. Dave's hot. He's got the best smile and he's confident. He has a sweet voice. He's a real man, no matter what size he is....Yup!!!
Mike Clarke

Murrieta, CA

#16 Sep 24, 2011
Ihate davehester wrote:
I have never left any message on any board. I googled this assholes name and here I am regarding Dave Hester!. Any grown man that's sells used junk and gets mad because he has friendly competition is a horrible person and businessmen. He mysteriously sneaks cash or rare baseball cards in his over payed lockers to show the cameras he is not hung like a house fly! They are all fighting from crumbs. I cant think of one business that you would place an effort on spight! who the hell would make someone intentionally overpay on an item? Dave Hester is a weirdo. A very small man miserable weirdo!
He is not the only slime ball in the Southern California region. It just happens That he is on TV. Similar names to be wary of are Gloria Hill. She doesn't buy storage units but travels around e country screwing people trying to make a living to sell her items on eBay under the name shabbytownusa. She will then use a rin of friends to shll bid the items she paid. Pittance for up for 100 to 150 times what e paid for the items, if you watch her sellin the products that sold to a friend reappear every 4-5 months.
blanketjackson

Omaha, NE

#17 Nov 12, 2011
Ihate davehester wrote:
It's called Storage Wars for a reason. He's paid to be a jerk. And, it's "Any grown man WHO sells used junk, not THAT'S sells used junk.
BoycottDaveHeste r

Orange, CA

#18 Nov 18, 2011
Go to DaveHesterFraud.com and check out his behavior off camera as his normal self. It's worse than how he is portrayed on Storage Wars...
LOCA

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Nov 27, 2011
YUUUUPPPPP!!!!DAVE IS THE BEST...Y QUE COMAN..MIERDA LOS HATERZ..;)
no good for nothing

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Nov 27, 2011
BoycottDaveHester wrote:
Go to DaveHesterFraud.com and check out his behavior off camera as his normal self. It's worse than how he is portrayed on Storage Wars...
without a doubt is a class ass low life business goof.I WISH IT was all an act for the show but its clear to see he is a disgrace to the human race.Time takes care of those type of people he~s always watching his back.
Woody

Valparaiso, FL

#21 Nov 29, 2011
WOW you must be a total UCKING ITIOT

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stolen IPhone 6 (gold) (Sep '15) 43 min Barry 14
Old School Shaving 1 hr Ok Buddy 83
Creepy Clowns 1 hr Blackout Ford 10
taylor construction (Jul '11) 6 hr mary 26
Cianfroccos girl jen 7 hr Seriously 10
Dominick 8 hr OK IDIOT 11
did they approve of the bike trail 8 hr OK STUPID 2
Stamboly removed? Thu Spoiled 57
Mr. Ripa arrested Wed MVPSCHIEF 31

Rome Jobs