Comments
1 - 20 of 44 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 1, 2011
 
Hey seen this name mentioned in a few posts just wondering who is he? anyone know? and why would anyone go by the name cocoa sounds like a dogs name?
Tricks are 4 kids

Boonville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 2, 2011
 
Cocoa Beware
Jessica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 2, 2011
 
Today is a nice day for hot cocoa!
joe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 10, 2011
 
Cocoa = Terrance McClain
why you so stupid

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 10, 2011
 
no Cocoa is Terrance Kelly, his mother Is "Mikey" Michelle McClain. He is a scum bag rat and a dead beat dad! Watch out girls he likes to beat women too. And sleeps with any and everything that comes his way!
Yes Sir

Constableville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 11, 2011
 
This is very TRUE. I saw him hit some girl in Liberty Gardens back junor high. He did it right in front of her brother and he got himself beat-up so bad the ambulance game and got him. Cocoa ended-up with a broken and tried telling everyone he got hit by a car. Your right! he's a dead beat dirtbag of the worst kind. I thought he moved down south to Virginia or North Caralina?
why you so stupid

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 13, 2011
 
Yes Sir wrote:
This is very TRUE. I saw him hit some girl in Liberty Gardens back junor high. He did it right in front of her brother and he got himself beat-up so bad the ambulance game and got him. Cocoa ended-up with a broken and tried telling everyone he got hit by a car. Your right! he's a dead beat dirtbag of the worst kind. I thought he moved down south to Virginia or North Caralina?
Nah think he's living in utica or somewhere in that area. He's a scum! I see him in Rome every once in a while. He cracks me up he is quick to hit a girl a beat on a girl like a man but when a real man approches him he turnes in to a biotch!
joe

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 13, 2011
 
why you so stupid wrote:
no Cocoa is Terrance Kelly, his mother Is "Mikey" Michelle McClain. He is a scum bag rat and a dead beat dad! Watch out girls he likes to beat women too. And sleeps with any and everything that comes his way!
no that cocoa is just plain black trash Terrance McClain is called Cocoa and is white and had held down a job all his life. Terrance Kelly is a dead beat Dad and is UGLY as Sin
why you so stupid

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 13, 2011
 
white boy name cocoa??? wierd hahahaha
Angie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 17, 2012
 
Terrance kelly is a scum, he lives with melissa in ny mills, they have 5 kids, he also has 2 with angela ott, one with brady younglove, one with denise. He is a user watch out for him. I dated him way back in da day, what was I thinking. I think I am the only chick he never hit. I was lucky.
thecleaner

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 18, 2012
 
co co can smasss ok
PPPSSssshhhh

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 18, 2012
 
Angie wrote:
Terrance kelly is a scum, he lives with melissa in ny mills, they have 5 kids, he also has 2 with angela ott, one with brady younglove, one with denise. He is a user watch out for him. I dated him way back in da day, what was I thinking. I think I am the only chick he never hit. I was lucky.
Dont act like your any different than anyone you named hopiece
PPPSSssshhhh

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 18, 2012
 
Coco pebbles lmao. Gay name whether your white or black. Maybe he lives w his gammy
why you so stupid

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 19, 2012
 
Angie wrote:
Terrance kelly is a scum, he lives with melissa in ny mills, they have 5 kids, he also has 2 with angela ott, one with brady younglove, one with denise. He is a user watch out for him. I dated him way back in da day, what was I thinking. I think I am the only chick he never hit. I was lucky.
As far as Angela is concerned those are not Cocoa's kids he has never done a thing for them. Her husband has taken care of them sense day one, HE is their father.
lol

Jersey City, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 6, 2013
 
so funny I have his oldest Son Terrance Jr. left him years ago, just following up on the piece of crap. LOL> he has now 10 kids. LOL. YUP he loves to beat women,
Jack

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 6, 2013
 
Angie wrote:
Terrance kelly is a scum, he lives with melissa in ny mills, they have 5 kids, he also has 2 with angela ott, one with brady younglove, one with denise. He is a user watch out for him. I dated him way back in da day, what was I thinking. I think I am the only chick he never hit. I was lucky.
What were you thinking?
1. he is as ugly as they come
2. he is in dept
3. he is BLACK no black but BLACK
4. he is a little slow
5. he doesn't have any money coming in except welfare
6. he is going no where in life
7. he like White Trash girls only
awww how cute

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 6, 2013
 
lol wrote:
so funny I have his oldest Son Terrance Jr. left him years ago, just following up on the piece of crap. LOL> he has now 10 kids. LOL. YUP he loves to beat women,
Hey Isaiah has been trying to get Terrance on facebook, he sent him a couple requests. Could you pass that on please. Would love to see how he is doing.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 10, 2013
 
Angie wrote:
Terrance kelly is a scum, he lives with melissa in ny mills, they have 5 kids, he also has 2 with angela ott, one with brady younglove, one with denise. He is a user watch out for him. I dated him way back in da day, what was I thinking. I think I am the only chick he never hit. I was lucky.
Why would you put all of these people's names in this forum when its about him? Thats very rude and not very respectful of anyone's privacy. I know Melissa personally & shes a great woman and mother, and doesnt deserve to have her name on this site, especially not in a forum about what a loser he is. Have some respect.
awww how cute

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 11, 2013
 
UTMac wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you put all of these people's names in this forum when its about him? Thats very rude and not very respectful of anyone's privacy. I know Melissa personally & shes a great woman and mother, and doesnt deserve to have her name on this site, especially not in a forum about what a loser he is. Have some respect.
I agree 100% with you, as I did not appreciate having my name on here. As far as Melissa goes, I don't know her personally. The only dealings I have had with her is bc of him. My one and only problem with her is I feel like she has an issue with my kids bc of me. I wish she would get over that bc trust me I am well over him. I would actually perfer that he stay away from my kids. He plays Daddy of the year with her kids in front of mine yet barely speaks to my boys when he sees them. It doesn't hurt me but it hurts them. As for Melissa I hold absulutly no ill feelings for her. I actually hope that someday she will open her eyes and see him for who he is. I would not wish him on my worst enemy.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 12, 2013
 
awww how cute wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100% with you, as I did not appreciate having my name on here. As far as Melissa goes, I don't know her personally. The only dealings I have had with her is bc of him. My one and only problem with her is I feel like she has an issue with my kids bc of me. I wish she would get over that bc trust me I am well over him. I would actually perfer that he stay away from my kids. He plays Daddy of the year with her kids in front of mine yet barely speaks to my boys when he sees them. It doesn't hurt me but it hurts them. As for Melissa I hold absulutly no ill feelings for her. I actually hope that someday she will open her eyes and see him for who he is. I would not wish him on my worst enemy.
Have to remember that 9 times out of 10 when it appears the "current" woman has an issue with the mother of a man's children, its usually sparked BY the man and his issues, not hers. I dont take her as the type to literally treat anyone's children differently, but I do know personally that men can convince us something is anything other than what it is if they try hard enough. He may do that just to get a rise out of you or try to "hurt" you, bc its the only way he can, totally unfair to your children either way. And Im sorry for them that they have to experience that. As for my previous comment, whatever issues they might or might not have, I dont think should be on this forum, in fairness to her and her family.(not meant towards you, just repeating myself). If the forum is about what a loser he is, then people should let it be about him, not bring the women who have had to deal with him into it, by name, its a complete lack of respect and their privacy. Like I said, Ive known Cocoa since school days, and dont view him very highly myself, but I wouldnt take the time to make a post about him on a public site, or air anyone's dirty laundry just to be able to have a comment. He does need to get his ish together, and be there for all his kids, treat his woman, and the mothers of his seeds differently, but I highly doubt this post will accomplish that. Just another way for people to talk about someone behind their back. Its childish to me, and unnecessary. Thats just my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
David Case has a small penis 56 min Tanisha 2
Smoking ban ruined Rome Bars 1 hr I might be an idiot 19
who were the known mob families in Rome back in... (May '13) 1 hr Steve 144
Bouck St 1 hr why 26
sex offender asked to leave turning casino 1 hr mr nozey 2
PARKING AREA annsville 1 hr mr nozey 3
rome leaders have no vison for a beautiful city 2 hr ace 12
•••
•••
•••
•••

Rome Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rome News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rome
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••