pets out in bitter cold!

pets out in bitter cold!

Posted in the Rome Forum

Gone Golfing!

Ardsley, NY

#1 Jan 3, 2014
Let's name the A-holes who leave their dogs outside when it's -20 wind chill!?!

Rome, NY

#3 Jan 3, 2014
Like I put in the other post (IDENTICAL TO THIS ONE) Calm down, as long as they are moving and generating body heat, they are fine. It's when they sit for more than 20min to an hour (depending on breed) is when they begin to get cold. Regular check-ups and a healthy "high fatty" diet in the winter months, my dog can run and play outside for a couple of hours, as long as he continues to generate body heat by moving and playing. He stays outside with my children all the time playing in the snow. If he's out for more than an hour and wants to stay out, sometimes I will go outside for 10min and get him going. But my dog isn't stupid either....he lets me know when he wants to come in.
I know

Watertown, NY

#4 Feb 5, 2014
Mary cutler leaves her 2 beautiful dogs outside in the cold she needs to be tied out like a dog

Syracuse, NY

#6 Feb 5, 2014
Should take them!

Syracuse, NY

#7 Feb 5, 2014
Where does she live?

Ithaca, NY

#8 Feb 6, 2014
It's a felony,just saying....

Clinton, NY

#10 Feb 6, 2014
I wonder how dogs have survived so long without you nosey people that think dogs should be treated like humans.

Syracuse, NY

#11 Feb 6, 2014
Huh and Bking have a low IQ level. Not all breeds can remain outside even for 5minutes such as the small & toy breeds regardless of their diet. Furthermore, there are many who ignore their pets begging & crying to get into a warm place & will leave them outside day & night to endure all types of weather conditions.

Ithaca, NY

#12 Feb 7, 2014
BKing wrote:
I wonder how dogs have survived so long without you nosey people that think dogs should be treated like humans.
human or not,how would you like your a$$ Ina snow's cold you cruel moron......
stupid people

Ardsley, NY

#13 Feb 7, 2014
Same with the as*holes who have beagles locked up in a tiny cage to take them hunting twice a year. As*holes!!!
I know

Syracuse, NY

#14 Feb 22, 2014
watching wrote:
Where does she live?
219nmadison st big yellow house

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has anyone been with holly cutler? 24 min foff 2
Interacial dating (Sep '14) 53 min tyrone b 8
No more craigslist hookers 1 hr steve pawlinga 3
Sly Hill 1 hr Nosey 1
jaime rasmussen paquette 1 hr Beans Burrito 17
RFA Football 2 hr Beans Burrito 143
Izzo needs to hire all new staffers 2 hr Beans Burrito 5

Rome Jobs

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages