First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Newton Kingsbury

Fort Myers, FL

#21 Oct 18, 2012
He should have kicked the retard in the nuts after he hit him... Retards getting punched is funny!
mother of disabbled

Camden, NY

#22 Oct 18, 2012
Ok lets set the record straight for one thing he is NOT in his 40's so get the story straight.As far as PPPSSssshhhh goes you are about as dumb and ignorant as they come. I cant even tell you how sick you make me. NOT THAT IT IS ANY OF ANYONE BUISSNESS BUT I SEE MY SON DURING THE WEEK AND BRING HIM HOME ON WEEKENDS SCHOOL VACATIONS AND SUMMER BREAKS.The dumb asses that say that these people desirve this treatment should hung by their balls. These people have mental issuses that why they are suppose to be in the care of trained staff. My son can be the most loving child but he does have behavioral issues but HELLO DONT TAKE THE JOB IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT DUMB ASS.
PPPSSssshhhh

Morrisville, NY

#23 Oct 18, 2012
mother of disabbled wrote:
Ok lets set the record straight for one thing he is NOT in his 40's so get the story straight.As far as PPPSSssshhhh goes you are about as dumb and ignorant as they come. I cant even tell you how sick you make me. NOT THAT IT IS ANY OF ANYONE BUISSNESS BUT I SEE MY SON DURING THE WEEK AND BRING HIM HOME ON WEEKENDS SCHOOL VACATIONS AND SUMMER BREAKS.The dumb asses that say that these people desirve this treatment should hung by their balls. These people have mental issuses that why they are suppose to be in the care of trained staff. My son can be the most loving child but he does have behavioral issues but HELLO DONT TAKE THE JOB IF YOU CANT HANDLE IT DUMB ASS.
Well you certainly are entitiled to your opinion. Do I believe the guy was right to punch your son? NO! But if you were that worried about it you would care for him 24/7 now wouldnt you? I know that some things are just a knee jerk reaction but the worker should be fired for what he did. On another note, your a bitchpiece!
mother of disabbled

Camden, NY

#24 Oct 19, 2012
TO PPPSSssshhhh I had my son home with me 24/7 until he was 16 years old.And as far as that goes dumb ass do you have kids? Do your kids go to school dumb ass? This happen AT school not in the houses. Theres a diff. between a reaction and drawing back and punching him in the face. I could handle a reacton a little better but this WAS NOT JUST A REACTION.It was 7 stitches in the mouth.No child deserves that not even yours as much as i would love to have it happen to you i wouldnt wish that on any kid. I am done with this sight where you hide behind a fake name cause that way its so easy to judge.
honey boo boo

Brooklyn, NY

#25 Oct 19, 2012
the child (UCP is people under 21) is Autistic.. he did not mean what he does doing
Omg

Cambridge, MA

#26 Oct 19, 2012
Wrong not all ucp is under 21
PPPSSssshhhh

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Oct 19, 2012
mother of disabbled wrote:
TO PPPSSssshhhh I had my son home with me 24/7 until he was 16 years old.And as far as that goes dumb ass do you have kids? Do your kids go to school dumb ass? This happen AT school not in the houses. Theres a diff. between a reaction and drawing back and punching him in the face. I could handle a reacton a little better but this WAS NOT JUST A REACTION.It was 7 stitches in the mouth.No child deserves that not even yours as much as i would love to have it happen to you i wouldnt wish that on any kid. I am done with this sight where you hide behind a fake name cause that way its so easy to judge.
Well I said I think he should be fired and that it COULD have been a knee jerk reaction. I am of course discussing something that the only things I know about it are on here and I am being objective, not to mention that this is a discussion forum. I also question whether in fact your are the real mother or just a play troll. But I like to see where people go
pizza face

Brooklyn, NY

#28 Oct 20, 2012
No one told me steroids had beating up handicap children as a side effect, hmmm good life choices
Tax payer

United States

#31 Oct 21, 2012
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow - defending why a tard would get punched after smearing shit on someone! Those guys maybe retarded but alot of them don't get the credit they deserve when it comes to how smart they really are. If this tard is such a joy to have around them why do tax payers have to pay to support him? If he's so great then take his ass home and you deal with the bullshit. Oh that's right ... Most of you families don't want to be
bothered or involved!
You have got to be in a relationship with a black. Shut your mouth sweetie and continue on with your gang bang. Btw I am sure your half breed children will end up in jail soon.
beans burritto

Utica, NY

#34 Oct 23, 2012
it wasn't walt not his fault
concerned citizen

Jamesville, NY

#35 Oct 23, 2012
I happen to know this person that has generated so many hostile comments from all of you! Shame on those of you who have labeled a person you don't know and harshly judged his family. He is a wonderful individual- funny, creative, sweet, affectionate, and loving. At times he is behavioral, because he isn't capable of communicating his wants and needs appropriately. He has a terrifcic support system in his family. His mother is an exceptional woman who loves and cares for her son the best she can, and had to make heartbreaking decisions when she placed him in the agency. We shouldn't judge her reasons unless we have walked in her shoes. Furthermore, it takes compassion, patience, and a special degree of caring to provide services and support for individuals with disablities. I hope the truth is told and justice is served.
beans burritto

Utica, NY

#36 Oct 24, 2012
united cerebral palsy?
Cocoa

Bradford, VT

#37 Oct 25, 2012
Its was Richard palmer. And Eric c.
Hmmm

Whippany, NJ

#39 Oct 25, 2012
Look, I've had people spit on me, try to bite me, and hit me. I've dealt with people who smeared feces and broke windows. Not ONCE have I even considered hitting back. You don't hit people you're being trusted to take care of.

It's tough enough to send a "normal" kid to school. The anxiety goes into the stratosphere when your kid has a disability and can't stand up for himself. Parents deserve to be able to trust the staff who are with their kids.

It's NOT funny.
BEANS BURRITTO

Utica, NY

#40 Oct 26, 2012
ASSAULT ON WALT
nooo

Springfield, VA

#41 Oct 26, 2012
no
Star gaze

Hamilton, NY

#43 Nov 6, 2012
It doesn't matter who it was
werdbigbird

Vernon, NY

#47 Nov 9, 2012
To cover his own @a$ss
Hmmm

United States

#48 Nov 9, 2012
No excuse. You don't punch the people you're trusted to care for.

SCIP training is there so your testosterone won't get out of hand. If you can't control your own behavior, you have no business working with people who can't always control their own.

UCP programs are not the place to assert your manhood and superiority. Grow up.
lol

Syracuse, NY

#50 Nov 9, 2012
So it's time to play Let's Point The Finger, now is it? Can't wait to see how this one plays out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather graham dave beach 44 min Im not going 1 2
Revenge 1 hr Revenger 1
"accusations" 1 hr Hill lost 12
Nikki Bennett Shane miller 1 hr Wertyu 1
Plow Truck Whiners 2 hr Tax Payer 7
keaton jones your welcome to come live in rome ny 3 hr mademomscream 2
Santa's Canceling - Fill In 4 U - Meet GOD 2Day 3 hr Government Narcot... 5

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance