First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Distrubed

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Oct 11, 2012
I just read in the newspaper that a handicapped man was assaulted by an employee. I'm totally appauled by his actions. I hope justice is served.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Distrubed wrote:
I just read in the newspaper that a handicapped man was assaulted by an employee. I'm totally appauled by his actions. I hope justice is served.
Jumper cables hooked to his nuts... Then charged!
cocoa

Chambersburg, PA

#3 Oct 11, 2012
U have to be a sick person to harm any individual who is disabled...hope that employee suffers

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Oct 11, 2012
cocoa wrote:
U have to be a sick person to harm any individual who is disabled...hope that employee suffers
Agreed! The employer isn't noted for hiring the cream of the crop.
get real

Watertown, NY

#5 Oct 11, 2012
Tie him to A chair and make him listen to doug talk about the mayor for 9 months straight
wrong

Culloden, GA

#6 Oct 12, 2012
Heard the assaulter was a county correctional officer also.
Roman

Dover, DE

#7 Oct 12, 2012
wrong wrote:
Heard the assaulter was a county correctional officer also.
Does THAT really suprise you! They are NOT the cream of the crop! What kind of people are you going to get for 25000 a year!
ouch

Watertown, NY

#8 Oct 12, 2012
the kid was touching him with shit on his hands. i don't blame him for doing what he did. those workers take a lot from the ucp patients, sometimes they deserve what they get.
Omg

Rome, NY

#9 Oct 12, 2012
Why do ppl say kid he was in his 40s? Those ppl are smarter than what others give them credit for. Im not saying it was right what that guy did to the handicapp guy but nobody was there to know really what happen
Hmmmm

East Granby, CT

#10 Oct 18, 2012
Wow any one that says that kid got what he deserves needs to get punched in thierf ace. He is mentally handicapped you idiot!!! And if you really feel that way come see that kids family and say it
the asulteds big sister

Dracut, MA

#11 Oct 18, 2012
Ok to the piece of crap scum bag that laid a finger of my brother... i hope i freaking c u u scum bag bitch!!! N to the dumb lil bitch that said my brother deserves what he got... how about i do to you what happened to him!!!
I know

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Oct 18, 2012
I heard he frequents the mill.
PPPSSssshhhh

Cortland, NY

#13 Oct 18, 2012
the asulteds big sister wrote:
Ok to the piece of crap scum bag that laid a finger of my brother... i hope i freaking c u u scum bag bitch!!! N to the dumb lil bitch that said my brother deserves what he got... how about i do to you what happened to him!!!
Ok then lets see you take care of him all day and put up with your beloved brother.
PPPSSssshhhh

Cortland, NY

#14 Oct 18, 2012
the asulteds big sister wrote:
Your also a liar.
Omg

Rome, NY

#15 Oct 18, 2012
Thats what people do stick their handicap relatives in a home. They go visit once a week if their lucky. They dont wanna take care of them and put up with them.. When a incident gets on the news then they care. What the hell
PPPSSssshhhh

Cortland, NY

#16 Oct 18, 2012
Omg wrote:
Thats what people do stick their handicap relatives in a home. They go visit once a week if their lucky. They dont wanna take care of them and put up with them.. When a incident gets on the news then they care. What the hell
Exaclty. And not for nothing but I still am not sure why it is the job of the state to be financially responsible fo these people. Why not let their families deal with them. I know it provides jobs but they are under paid for what they do and have to put up with.
friend of family

Watertown, NY

#17 Oct 18, 2012
Not for nothing you chose your job if you cant handle it then find another job I believe he wiped shit on him because he was mean to him in the past and was scared of him its not like him to do this for no reason
PPPSSssshhhh

Cortland, NY

#18 Oct 18, 2012
friend of family wrote:
Not for nothing you chose your job if you cant handle it then find another job I believe he wiped shit on him because he was mean to him in the past and was scared of him its not like him to do this for no reason
If someone was really scared I doubt they would wipe shit on the person they were scared of, nice try
reacting

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Oct 18, 2012
let me tell all you idots who know nothing about working with disabled people or any kind of people when out of the blue you get punched in the face you react without thinking and let me tell you they know what they can and can not do and how far they can push you most of you spank your kids to disapline them so why is that any differant think about it you idots
woww

Pittsfield, MA

#20 Oct 18, 2012
You're right. Most of us spank our kids ... not punch them in the fckn face.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Katie Lohr waterman 1 hr Heather 2
Red Moon Saloon (Feb '11) 2 hr Redskins 7
Why do people get tattoos? 3 hr Tattoo guy 33
Red Moon CocaiNE Bar Lee Center on FIRE 5 hr Dennis 2
News Consumer Reports ranks Rome Memorial Hospital h... (Jul '12) 5 hr Drunks 28
Rome's Next Mayor 8 hr Pat 9
News Rome community rally against proposed education... 9 hr Andrew 37
hot little chick at Dematteos (Jun '14) 10 hr troll 37
Rome Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]