this fat f**k is such a [email protected]

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 May 30, 2010
ain't that the truth
yourr faceee

Potsdam, NY

#3 May 30, 2010
i don't like this kid. he pisses me off. he talks about shit he don't even know what is going on. he's always butting into conversations that he knows nothing about. he really likes to irritate people. and he just needs to stfu.
kimbo slice

Utica, NY

#4 May 30, 2010
He thinks he's a gangster,nothing more than a big over grown goof ball.
Anonymous

United States

#5 May 31, 2010
he thinks hes a pimp cheating on his gf with all these girls one day hes gonna have it comin to him
GMAN420

Utica, NY

#6 May 31, 2010
na mike is mad cool... leave his fu**ing name off here!!
Deadpool

Ithaca, NY

#7 May 31, 2010
You obviously f*ck him.
Mike Quinn

Utica, NY

#8 Feb 28, 2012
Haha got a problem hmu 7099963
LIFE

United States

#9 Feb 28, 2012
Maybe Mike should grow up and start acting like a father that baby will be here soon that poor kid
oku

Charlotte, NC

#10 Feb 29, 2012
Thinks he is a big bad "bouncer" at the new strip club. Only thing that bounces is his stomach more than the girls titties that work there. Get a life dude.
LIFE

United States

#11 Feb 29, 2012
What does his girlfriend see in him?
silly silly silly

Utica, NY

#12 Mar 28, 2012
Obviously, the I.Q. total on this page is in the negatives! Put down the x-box paddles, give mommy back her car keys, go do your chores , and mind your own business. My personal opinion is a 19 year old that maintains a full time job, attends school full time, supports himself, and a baby , has a life. Maybe, just maybe, instead of using your time to sit here and bash someone you know NOTHING about, you should opt to do something with your own lives!
Now that I have wasted 30 seconds of my time responding to brain-less fools who use words such as gangsta and pimp....I am done!
LIFE

United States

#13 Mar 28, 2012
Mike Quinn doesn't support his baby if it is his
LOLLOL

Hamilton, NY

#14 Apr 19, 2012
Look at you people on here bashing on somebody you dont know, if you guys have a problem say it to himm instead of sitting here wih no name acting tough. None of you know anything about his baby, so keep that out of your mouth. Everybody is tough to a computer screen, lets see you say that to him, guarentee you get knocked right on you ass pussy.
Woww9

United States

#15 May 2, 2012
Leave his daughter out of this. You know nothing about her. I know for a fact that he supports her and himself. If anyone's a scumbag it's you people.
Mike quinn

Fayetteville, NY

#16 Jul 17, 2012
I <3 haters
the cleaner

United States

#17 Jul 17, 2012
Did mike hang out at rhine haus bar
Brook Lovett

Brattleboro, VT

#19 Jul 17, 2012
I think he bungd Scott bartells mon
mike quinn

Fayetteville, NY

#20 Aug 5, 2012
what about scotts mom haha
a lil weird

United States

#21 Aug 5, 2012
Mike quinn wrote:
I <3 haters
I know a few dudes that would brake you in half you dont fight kid stop liein. And if you fight who have you ever beat up??? Or even got in a fight with please tell me hot shot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Palisades Hotel not Black Friendly 2 hr The Owner 26
anal orgasms (May '14) 2 hr Toot toot 10
Salloum family 9/11 Sacrifice 3 hr Tommy 8
Bad places to shop in Rome ny 3 hr Notaroman 35
Restaurants that you wish were still here 4 hr Pond ER o sah 20
Stephanie lavine 5 hr Laura 18
Courtney Dantzler 9 hr Yes true 9

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance