Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Anyone know if she is still in the area? I was a friend of hers a long time ago and would love to get in touch.
she is a ho ho

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Let me guess old boy friend. She is nothing but a ho . She has how many kids by how many different men//
STFU

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Old Friend wrote:
Anyone know if she is still in the area? I was a friend of hers a long time ago and would love to get in touch.
STFU tonya
joe

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

as for as if its any of ur low lifes busniness she knows who ur kids dads are so stfu.. she a good mother and aint got shit to do with u
shocked

Charlestown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

Ewwww!
romenybridge

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

ask her where her teeth r
the cleaner

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

does she stii give good b jobs smasss

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2012

Judged:

for one my kids r none of any ones business and for two i am far from a hoe and at least i have all my kids and take care of them all and i got my teeth pulled instead of walking around with them all rotted like most people
Gross

Windham, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Pregnant again I heard what's this number 8 with 15 baby dads? Every guy she dates they call dad. Poor kids.
lol

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Gross wrote:
Pregnant again I heard what's this number 8 with 15 baby dads? Every guy she dates they call dad. Poor kids.
What a moron....how can 15 people father 8 kids? hahahaha Get your math skills, and common sense skills, up!
stupid

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

For one im the baby daddy for all of her kids n for 2 I pay my child support monthly n 8 kids 15 daddys where the hell did I stash the rest....
Lol

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Is this the same Tanya that Raymond brower bangs from time to time?????lmfao....
lol

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Lol wrote:
Is this the same Tanya that Raymond brower bangs from time to time?????lmfao....
No his bro was the one banging her lmao
Wondering

Chittenango, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

You all must be jealous. If she is not your girlfriend what do you care who she has sex with. I think you all with you were having sex with her.
tanya

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Judged:

U people all make me laugh my kids don't call my bf daddy oh wait my two babies do cause he is daddy but my older ones no who their daddy is and for as many kids i have its no ones business i take care of all of them and have a job to support them all so u all need to mind ur own business and worry about yourself
misspiggy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2014

Judged:

Nasty b***h! Ugly as all hell looks like an old woman. Has a brady bunch of kids and they are confused as to who their daddy is because each one has a different father. I feel bad for them
ewww

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

misspiggy wrote:
Nasty b***h! Ugly as all hell looks like an old woman. Has a brady bunch of kids and they are confused as to who their daddy is because each one has a different father. I feel bad for them
That's so true she does look like and old woman and all them kids she had and she just had another one by another low life who don't even take care of his first kid named after him I hope he leaves her to with another kid because then she will know how he really it Step up and be a father
confused

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

Did she have a baby and named him after the dad then she took the wrong baby home
. I am the daddy to the last 5. I pay child support for them all. If u wanna butt in then pay it for me. 375 every wk. Thanks. Other than that beat feet cuz im a good daddy n for u dont talk about my kids.
dead beats

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

no the one baby she just had he has another kid and don't take care of that one that is the one he is named after and no thanks you make the baby you can support the baby k
dead beats

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2014

Judged:

and on the other hand im not talking about your kids im talking about Tanya and her deat beat boyfriend who just had a kid so fyi read what I said first thanks :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of35
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was there a shooting on Dominick street 20 min NotALocal 28
McDonalds on Erie blvd 28 min NotALocal 11
Pretty girls out in force 42 min Capitol Girls 4
Fix SNAP! 1 hr The KURGAN 41
The old Rusty Nail in Rome, NY 2 hr Yes 8
name the interracial marriages in rome 2 hr Thelma 26
biggest sluts in rome that are hot over 35 (Nov '11) 2 hr lmao 40
Fake Victim 5 hr jim brown 38
•••