1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated May 17, 2014
concerned parent

Albany, NY

#1 Apr 9, 2014
Please tell me if I should be concerned for my child with this man and why
Jack

New York, NY

#2 Apr 9, 2014
Absolutely not. Good man. I don't know who you are and why you chose this site for any information but you are ignorant. Poor decision!
NCISrome

Auburn, NY

#3 Apr 9, 2014
concerned parent wrote:
Get off your high and mighty horse with you have issues with an employee go to bernie bus ......what he made your kid walk to the next driveway to get the bus ?????
Well

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 10, 2014
Call Birnie Bus, Bernie Bus doesn't provide services to Rome.
Don Smith

Cantonment, FL

#5 Apr 10, 2014
You need to keep my F#@&ing name outta your "mouth".

Damned fuckwits.
Not Impressed

Selkirk, NY

#6 Apr 10, 2014
concerned parent wrote:
You need to be concerned about a defamation of character lawsuit and aggravated harassment charges for persistently posting material about this person and creating threads that are illegal under cyber bullying law that is in effect in Oneida County.
Dylan

Danielson, CT

#7 Apr 10, 2014
He is a good driver and a great man! If you don't like that he makes your kids walk to the stop then get up off your lazy ass and take them to school yourself!
Dylan

Danielson, CT

#8 Apr 10, 2014
Plus its birnie bus not bernie
concerned parent

Cobleskill, NY

#9 Apr 10, 2014
I have every right as a mother to be concerned for my daughter. I know bernie bus has issues. Sorry not everyone doesnt worry about their daughter as much as me. I have heard several things and read many articles in the paper about the poor reputation of bernie bus. Not everyone is on welfare or able to stay home and drive their kids. When I am told by ppl to watch out for thos man yes I am concerned. I never made any derogatory of defamatory statements against him. I simply asked a question I have seen his name come up several times on post pertaining to bernie.
Tim

Selkirk, NY

#10 Apr 10, 2014
concerned parent wrote:
I have every right as a mother to be concerned for my daughter. I know bernie bus has issues. Sorry not everyone doesnt worry about their daughter as much as me. I have heard several things and read many articles in the paper about the poor reputation of bernie bus. Not everyone is on welfare or able to stay home and drive their kids. When I am told by ppl to watch out for thos man yes I am concerned. I never made any derogatory of defamatory statements against him. I simply asked a question I have seen his name come up several times on post pertaining to bernie.
Your daughter will be a hooker like you
Change

Rome, NY

#11 May 7, 2014
doesn't help but he's sleeping with his monitor who's like 20 n he's married
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#12 May 7, 2014
look up his registry
Hahahaha

Rome, NY

#13 May 7, 2014
Change wrote:
doesn't help but he's sleeping with his monitor who's like 20 n he's married
She love the older married men don't she
Beans Burritto

Rome, NY

#14 May 7, 2014
no don juan
ask

Rome, NY

#15 May 9, 2014
Does this guy sell untaxed smokes with ed williams?
THOUGHTFUL

Rome, NY

#16 May 9, 2014
YES!!!
adam squadrito

Brooklyn, NY

#17 May 16, 2014
Don't u people have a life go get a job or a hobby this must be Rodney Williams because your mad that tia likes old balls and not yours
raging bitch

Rome, NY

#18 May 16, 2014
Look honestly its none of your business what people do or who they are sleeping with and for the people that stuck up for don...thank you he's a great man and a wonderful friend. But seriously the rest of you people should be ashamed. If you don't actually know the man than how bout taking a pill of SHUT THE FUCK UP. As for his monitor that's none of your business either. You people that get on here and talk shit about people have a lot of issues you need to deal with before you go sticking ur nose where it doesn't belong. And in someone elses life...that's where it doesn't belong.

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#19 May 17, 2014
If the Internet were the wild west, Topix would be Indian country.

concerned parent is clearly not a concerned parent; otherwise, she would have called the school district or Birnie directly and registered her concerns. concerned parent is an internet troll. There is only one effective way to deal with trolls -- ignore them.

DNFTEC

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swavely will lose them all 1 hr RIP 25
fu-k all the bad people of the world 2 hr awwww 10
Traffic Infraction Lawyer? 5 hr Help 1
Where do the hot chicks in Rome NY hang out ? 5 hr Stones Fan 20
quiet people 5 hr Just Looking 5
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 6 hr Lol 16,781
Roanne Destito for mayor 7 hr funeral 13
beat by the meat 7 hr complaining 19
Naked Wrestling With My Sister (Dec '10) Thu WOW 166
•••