Chelsea and Semmler.
hmm

Utica, NY

#24 May 31, 2010
bubbles93 wrote:
whats chelseas last name?
ayer
are you for real

AOL

#25 May 31, 2010
whats your aunts money got to do with you its not yours. Wipe your ass? are you kidding? somone said you shoplift Does that sound like someone with money or is it just for fun?. get real your mothers pretty. I wont say what she does,you dont even live with her and that Chelsea bitch hoe aint no good no how.
hahahaha

Utica, NY

#26 May 31, 2010
Yo bubbleS BLOWWWW ME. TOLD YA THAT U WERE SIMPLE MINDED AND HAD NOTHING BETTER TO DO than to be an oxymoron on topix starting the drama with everyone else. u really are a dumb FU2K!!!!
the real semmler

Teaneck, NJ

#27 May 31, 2010
are you for real wrote:
whats your aunts money got to do with you its not yours. Wipe your ass? are you kidding? somone said you shoplift Does that sound like someone with money or is it just for fun?. get real your mothers pretty. I wont say what she does,you dont even live with her and that Chelsea bitch hoe aint no good no how.
haha your so funny, if yout think that you know so much about me, come to my house and we can see whats really good .. your obviously p u s s y cause you cant even put your real name, fck outta here, this topix bullshyt is overrated .. it should be pussys.com .,
Anonymous

Rouses Point, NY

#28 Jun 2, 2010
the real semmler wrote:
<quoted text> haha your so funny, if yout think that you know so much about me, come to my house and we can see whats really good .. your obviously p u s s y cause you cant even put your real name, fck outta here, this topix bullshyt is overrated .. it should be pussys.com .,
semmler your nothing to me a bunch of low life thinkin they is fine.please and if u relly wannt know who this is trust me yahhh dont gurl cuz i will rocky your shit believe me on dis one
the real semmler

Teaneck, NJ

#29 Jun 2, 2010
kiss this bitch wrote:
<quoted text>
semmler your nothing to me a bunch of low life thinkin they is fine.please and if u relly wannt know who this is trust me yahhh dont gurl cuz i will rocky your shit believe me on dis one
learn some vocabulary, then come talk to me.
hahahaha

Utica, NY

#31 Jun 3, 2010
yo im older than all ya all. touch semmler. ill beat the fu2k outta ya. bet that. so come to north and ill rock ya bitch. lowlife u wish u had the life she has. keep hating. love u semm
lol

United States

#32 Jun 3, 2010
What kinda name is semmler? Mom has been smokin crank that long aye? Money ? MOM RIDES HER BIKE AROUND ROME LOOKING FOR CANS |
the real semmler

Teaneck, NJ

#33 Jun 3, 2010
hahahaha wrote:
yo im older than all ya all. touch semmler. ill beat the fu2k outta ya. bet that. so come to north and ill rock ya bitch. lowlife u wish u had the life she has. keep hating. love u semm
good look :), whoever this is .. love you too :p
kiss this bitch

Rouses Point, NY

#34 Jun 4, 2010
haahaa you bitchezz think you are the shit please my dogs ass is cuter than semmlers face and that nasty hicky she has on her neck.hahaaa love how fat ass chelsea think she is fine not bitch you just get around.go eat another twinkie.hey chelsea i talked to rasheed last night haahaa i wanna go to taco bell toooo.baby i wanna eat some food.haahaa bitch u dont need taco bell u need to eat at kings buffett haaha nah guess what i fucked rasheed haah i got at him before you did im one of those lee center hillbillys and i do get around just like you im so happy me and rasheed are seeing each other everynight ohhhhhhhh im the one who he was with when ur fat ass wanted to go to taco bell.so let me tell ur fat ass something go to L.A weight loss then come talk to me the next time i see ur fat ass im gonna donkey punch you.how lose are you i bet ur 39 inches wide wow and i see how u walk like u have an a elephants cock in ur facking ass no wonder y u walk funnie.and i love how u think your shit dont stink. yeah u have a double chin to and when you walk do you trip over your fat stomach.
•Yo mommas so dumb she stopped at a stop sign and waited for it to say go!
your so fat you stepped on a scale and it said on to the next one.
Bored as hell

Herkimer, NY

#35 Jun 4, 2010
kiss this bitch wrote:
haahaa you bitchezz think you are the shit please my dogs ass is cuter than semmlers face and that nasty hicky she has on her neck.hahaaa love how fat ass chelsea think she is fine not bitch you just get around.go eat another twinkie.hey chelsea i talked to rasheed last night haahaa i wanna go to taco bell toooo.baby i wanna eat some food.haahaa bitch u dont need taco bell u need to eat at kings buffett haaha nah guess what i fucked rasheed haah i got at him before you did im one of those lee center hillbillys and i do get around just like you im so happy me and rasheed are seeing each other everynight ohhhhhhhh im the one who he was with when ur fat ass wanted to go to taco bell.so let me tell ur fat ass something go to L.A weight loss then come talk to me the next time i see ur fat ass im gonna donkey punch you.how lose are you i bet ur 39 inches wide wow and i see how u walk like u have an a elephants cock in ur facking ass no wonder y u walk funnie.and i love how u think your shit dont stink. yeah u have a double chin to and when you walk do you trip over your fat stomach.
•Yo mommas so dumb she stopped at a stop sign and waited for it to say go!
your so fat you stepped on a scale and it said on to the next one.
Again, another boring ass illiterate can't spell for shit bitch. Can you dumb haters please write about something meaningful and if you are indeed going to write, at least use spell check you dumb ass?
flaka

Rouses Point, NY

#36 Jun 4, 2010
wow ur a hater <Bored as hell>
Anonymous

Potsdam, NY

#37 Jun 5, 2010
these girls are h o e s end of story
Really

Utica, NY

#38 Jun 5, 2010
Yup you all are high
not yur bizzz

AOL

#39 Jun 5, 2010
I DONT LIKE SEMLER OR THT OTHER BITCH THEY BOF NASTY AS HELL! ITS FUNNY HOW THEY "THINK" THEY LOOK GUDD! CUZ NAW NOT EVEN A LIL. THOSE TWO BITCHES IS UGLY ND RETARTED !
FSS

Utica, NY

#40 Jun 5, 2010
not yur bizzz wrote:
I DONT LIKE SEMLER OR THT OTHER BITCH THEY BOF NASTY AS HELL! ITS FUNNY HOW THEY "THINK" THEY LOOK GUDD! CUZ NAW NOT EVEN A LIL. THOSE TWO BITCHES IS UGLY ND RETARTED !
WORD!!!! ones fatter then Santa and the other one has damn herpes on her neck..like wtf?why wouldn't u smother them with a pillow when they were born..ha
yur girrl

Utica, NY

#41 Jun 6, 2010
lmao so fly btch ? is most likely lissette and for one chelsea beat the shit outta her , the only reason lissette qot up was because her crackhead dad picked chelsy up and threw her , lissette would of been done . btches swear in rome . and i want to see this scumbag lissette casue i heard of her and oh yea i fucked your man brad too ! ahah

Since: Jun 10

Utica, NY

#42 Jun 6, 2010
chelsea is ahmazing and to make a topic jus about dem is creppy and u probly obssed wit dem soo qet a life
kk
Chris Spratt

Fayetteville, NY

#43 Jun 6, 2010
Wow.....ya'll crazy, i'm sitting hear reading this about Chelsea and Semmler. Seems to me that alot of ya'll females be hating on these young girls, and a few of these post came from jealous so called friends. I know Chelsea and Semmler, these girls are sweet young girls, focused on school and spend their time not worrying about any one of ya'll.......Ain't that rite Rasheed Brooks. Starting a bunch of shit on topix cause Chelsea won't talk to you......Don't you have her name tattooed on your forearm.......lol, that's real childish by the way and i'm not hiding behind a name, I am who I am......by the way stop hanging out with 11 and 12 year olds, your a grown man, that's not cool at all. So if ya'll wanna talk about something, let's talk about Romes increasing tree jumpers (pedophiles)
what up

Utica, NY

#44 Jun 7, 2010
kaylolx wrote:
chelsea is ahmazing and to make a topic jus about dem is creppy and u probly obssed wit dem soo qet a life
kk
yo yo yo foo what up wit u? Looks like u be needin to go back to 1rst grade there dumbass.Can you deal "wit" that?

Get yourself a life and go back to school,and if you are in school try paying attention.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Wilkes and the skank 1 hr tennant 1
Mom and Pop Stores of the 1950's and '60's (Nov '13) 1 hr Pie Stan 41
gay men 2 hr Gross 10
Druggies 3 hr Yup 13
navigation center cost??? 3 hr OH YEAH 19
public signs in rome should also be written in ... 4 hr Hey Suess 10
Overdose 5 hr Scums 82

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages