John Tebbetts ARRESTED AGAIN!

John Tebbetts ARRESTED AGAIN!

Posted in the Rome Forum

Haha

Hamilton, NY

#1 Apr 9, 2013
The owner of Tebbís Headshops is in court again after law enforcers said he was found with illegal prescription medications on West Dominick Street Sunday evening.

Police said John E. Tebbetts III, 33, of 7640 Oakview Terrace, Floyd, was found with 39 Oxycodone tablets and two Suboxone strips in the 400 block of W. Dominick St. at 6:41 p.m. April 7. Tebbetts was taken into custody on two counts of misdemeanor seventh-degree possession of a controlled substance, and he was released from City Court on $500 bail. Tebbetts is scheduled to reappear in court on April 19.

Meanwhile, Tebbetts is also scheduled to appear in Federal Court for sentencing on April 29 after pleading guilty in December to criminal possession of "bath salts" and money laundering. Tebbetts faces up to 20 years in prison on five drug possession charges.

--

He was also found liable in a lawsuit from the state Attorney Generalís Office.

Prosecutors said Tebbetts owned several headshops across Central New York, including a store on East Dominick Street, that sold synthetic marijuana and "bath salts", which are known to cause violent and disruptive behavior in its users. Tebbetts admitted to drug possession and laundering the money by purchasing a $157,000 mobile home, prosecutors said.
nothing new

Syracuse, NY

#2 Apr 10, 2013
What a retard. Well he did drop out of MVCC. Shows how stupid he really is.
Time Stamp

Ithaca, NY

#3 Apr 10, 2013
18 More days Johnny
lol

Utica, NY

#4 Apr 10, 2013
you don't know him like i do. he's really a very nice guy and very polite. he always greases up his tiny pecker before he pops it in my keester.
Truth

Newington, CT

#5 Apr 10, 2013
He is a deadman!
Time Stamp

Ithaca, NY

#6 Apr 11, 2013
17 Days Left Johhny!
Time Stamp

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Apr 12, 2013
16 More Days Johnny!
james

Waterville, NY

#8 Apr 12, 2013
lol almost time for prison fck boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More cops leaving city PD....why 25 min clark kent 46
Fake charaties 37 min Hemderberg 7
Holly e 1 hr Karma 4
militiaman 1 hr 2 percent 2
Bad bad spectrum TV 6 hr 100 percent correct 27
Dan Clements 10 hr Suspicious 5
Connie Heidenreich 11 hr Hey 4

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance