Rome Police Arrest Murder Suspect

Rome Police Arrest Murder Suspect

There are 39 comments on the WSYR-AM Syracuse story from Apr 19, 2013, titled Rome Police Arrest Murder Suspect. In it, WSYR-AM Syracuse reports that:

A murder suspect wanted by South Carolina authorities was nabbed when he turned up in Rome, New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSYR-AM Syracuse.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Northern rebel

New Hartford, NY

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Nice grab R.P.D.

Hope you question him and whoever he was staying with re any weapons he may have been brought up with him.
Roman

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Apr 19, 2013
He was prob pulled over for doing 35 in a 30.. I highly doubt any kind of investigation work went into it...
roman rebel

New Hartford, NY

#3 Apr 19, 2013
shut up already,how about focusing on the good instead of a personal issue you have. #getoveritalready
Hey nit wit rebel

Newington, CT

#5 Apr 19, 2013
roman rebel wrote:
shut up already,how about focusing on the good instead of a personal issue you have.#getoveritalready
The US Marshalls Office followed him from Columbia SC.
The Truth

Cranston, RI

#6 Apr 19, 2013
RPD got the call to assist, no investigation work need, RPD knew nothing about this.
Nice grab US MARSHALLS
Roman

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Apr 19, 2013
Good job US MARSHALLS!!!!!!!!! Don't let these wanna be cops take the credit. While you guys are up here maybe you guys can teach these rpd losers some tips... I'm sorry our cops are an embarassment to the LEO community, so sorry.... GO US MARSHALLS!!!!!! I feel a little safer tonight. No thanks to these RPD punks... Hey marshalls, ROME COPS RAPE KIDS!!!!!!
Les

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Apr 19, 2013
Talking about investigations... What's up with that female cop they have? I wouldn't mind having that mouth working my big shaft..
Blood

King, NC

#10 Apr 20, 2013
All y'all think u kno sht suck a fat one
Blabber mouths

New Hartford, NY

#11 Apr 21, 2013
Rpd DID it . Go back to your scum bag families now and sit around all day collecting.
lolly

New Hartford, NY

#12 Apr 21, 2013
Give the RPD a break. U think its so easy to work w scumbags, drug dealers and thieves all day? Remember, they have kids at home too! If or not doing anything wrong, then u need not worry!! Being a cop is a thankless job and their lives are risked every day!!!! Stfu!!
really

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Apr 21, 2013
Blabber mouths wrote:
Rpd DID it . Go back to your scum bag families now and sit around all day collecting.
Maybe you should read the posts first.. The assisted the US Marshalls in an unrelated murder case, nothing to do with Rome. RPD didn't do anything and our murders are still out there. Maybe they will kill you next.
really

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Apr 21, 2013
lolly wrote:
Give the RPD a break. U think its so easy to work w scumbags, drug dealers and thieves all day? Remember, they have kids at home too! If or not doing anything wrong, then u need not worry!! Being a cop is a thankless job and their lives are risked every day!!!! Stfu!!
All they do is hand out tickets. Lets see if they could hack it in a real city..
really

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Apr 21, 2013
Blood wrote:
All y'all think u kno sht suck a fat one
Blood? There ain't no bloods up here, just punks..
Hack this

New Hartford, NY

#16 Apr 21, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
All they do is hand out tickets. Lets see if they could hack it in a real city..
I'm sure you couldn't even hack it in Liberty Gardens where your scummy ass probably lives. Stupid people.
lolly

New Hartford, NY

#17 Apr 21, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should read the posts first.. The assisted the US Marshalls in an unrelated murder case, nothing to do with Rome. RPD didn't do anything and our murders are still out there. Maybe they will kill you next.
U don't even know the bigger pic! I'm certain they are looking at everything! They cannot compromise an active investigation and tell what they know until they are sure they have enough evidence!
Garbage

New Hartford, NY

#18 Apr 21, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should read the posts first.. The assisted the US Marshalls in an unrelated murder case, nothing to do with Rome. RPD didn't do anything and our murders are still out there. Maybe they will kill you next.
Never. This is low of me to respond to garbage like yourself. But I am, if you live a drug life and make wrong choices this is how they end up. For all I care they can take each other out and clean the trash up in this city quicker. You play with trash, you smell like it. I am SURE you sir smell rotten. Have a good day and try not to be so angry, it is very ugly .
UpYours

Ardsley, NY

#19 Apr 21, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should read the posts first.. The assisted the US Marshalls in an unrelated murder case, nothing to do with Rome. RPD didn't do anything and our murders are still out there. Maybe they will kill you next.
Big deal. Couple of scumbags were killed by another scumbag. Saving me money because now I no longer have to support 2 more dirtbags. Keep killing each other!!
info

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Apr 21, 2013
Garbage wrote:
<quoted text> Never. This is low of me to respond to garbage like yourself. But I am, if you live a drug life and make wrong choices this is how they end up. For all I care they can take each other out and clean the trash up in this city quicker. You play with trash, you smell like it. I am SURE you sir smell rotten. Have a good day and try not to be so angry, it is very ugly .
I'm glad a perfect person is on here. Calling someone garbage doesn't make u something.
info

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Apr 21, 2013
UpYours wrote:
<quoted text>
Big deal. Couple of scumbags were killed by another scumbag. Saving me money because now I no longer have to support 2 more dirtbags. Keep killing each other!!
Hopefully one of your family members aren't a so called "scumbag".
info

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Apr 21, 2013
Hack this wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sure you couldn't even hack it in Liberty Gardens where your scummy ass probably lives. Stupid people.
Liberty Gardens? Really? Your hysterical. No where in Rome is "tough". You should go explore more if you're scared of Liberty Gardens.. What a joke..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DDSO Camden? 16 min Deanna 1
Anthony G. Getti 31 min dee 4
Baseball 37 min Co-worker 6
Rome School District - Turning Stone 1 hr boowho 24
New store 1 hr Michelle 2
Where is Nasty Nikki 1 hr Ozzie 2
Not even close Tiffany 3 hr Ghyioj 5

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages