Auto One Westmoreland

Auto One Westmoreland

Posted in the Rome Forum

Rear End Receiver

United States

#1 Feb 5, 2009
Well to start this off on a good note if you go to auto one dont forget to bring ur vaseline. Make sure you read the walls, because the refund policy isnt on anything you sign. Instead of no money back on the wall it should say produce section, Get your lemons. Even if the General Manager sells you a car, once he gets his money thats the last of him. Even my 2 yr old knows how to use a phone better than him. As for the owner MATT CREVER were the hell is he?? He calls himself trying to run a business yet when there are excutive issues to be handled you cant even get a # to contact him at. THOSE DAMN AUCTIONS, busy busy busy. Instead hes got school girls answering phones and doing all his dirty work. They are about as smart as the lemons they sell ya. If they tell you friday ask what Friday out the year. So just a word of advice if you go there to buy a car make sure you tell them you like to be kissed first!!! BETTER YET RUN AND DONT LOOK BACK!!!! Id rather deal with bengi. At least he has the balls to show his face.
boner

Westernville, NY

#3 Mar 1, 2009
you read his always wholesale price means we wont do anything to vehicle we will just put a sticker on it.. Then you have to fix it right and it will cost you thousands to make right !!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM HERE !!!!! they are scumb bags and you will get robbed!! you are better off going to a another dealer and paaay more for the car or truck bein fixed the right way...not the AUTO ONE I FUCKED YOU OVER WAY !! OR SHOULD I SAY THE MATT CREVER WAY!!!!!!!!!!
YTMND

East Syracuse, NY

#4 Mar 1, 2009
Same Crever as Crever's Creatures?
boner

Westernville, NY

#5 Mar 1, 2009
JUNK JUNK JUNK BE READY FOR A DRAMA IF YOU BUY A CAR HERE !! THEY FIX ONLY HALF OF THE PROBLEMS IF YOUR LUCKY !!! DONT BUY ANY WARRANTY OFFERED THEY DONT STAND BEHIND THEM !! AND THE PARTS PUT ON ARE USED FROM A JUNK YARD !! MOST OFF VEHICLES IN PREVIOUS ACCIDENTS MANY PEOPLE WHO BOUGHT THERE ARE SUEING HIM MANY MANY COMPLAINTS AT DMV AND BBB !!HOPE THEY SHUT HIS ASS DOWN !! HE IS A FUCKIN PUNK
hmmm

Utica, NY

#6 Mar 2, 2009
yup
YTMND wrote:
Same Crever as Crever's Creatures?
Jake crumpecker

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Mar 11, 2013
hmmm wrote:
yup
<quoted text>
I love cagrits

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Littlemisskrissy 6 min Marie 7
Milescheats 4 8 min Kelly 35
tere develow 56 min curious 28
server from applebees? 1 hr Nathan 8
Heather graham dave beach 1 hr Kyle 1
Taberg couple facing drug charges following yea... 2 hr fn knppl 2
Rome is a great city 3 hr Proud Roman 1

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance