RFA Graduation
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

Syracuse, NY

#21 Jun 30, 2014
frankcor wrote:
Did the contract include a ban from graduation?
Do you know the story? They weren't just drunk. One fell off bus,one broke windows and vandalized the school. There's more to the story. And to top it off the Mazzeferro punk had the gull to announce at graduation don't let anyone every tell you you can't do anything,they aren't going to let me graduate and I am. What a bunch of disrespectful brats. They could care a less as long as mommy & daddy will bail them out every time.
doubt it

Rome, NY

#22 Jun 30, 2014
I doubt if law enforcement officers administered breathalyzer tests... if they did then shame on them.
James

Ardsley, NY

#23 Jun 30, 2014
cleaner wrote:
Did the teacher that was banging the sr boy .did she Go to the Graduation she should be so proud of her self .smass teacher.
Where were these teachers when I was in school!?! Extra credit at my place!
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#24 Jun 30, 2014
the teachers were serving the drinks
Question

New Hartford, NY

#25 Jun 30, 2014
Were there any individuals that showed up drunk and actually kept from participating in the commencement ceremony? If not, then I don't think there is a valid argument that these kids were treated favorably or are privileged. You can argue that it isn't fair to the kids that followed the rules until you're blue in the face but in my opinion no bias exists unless there were students that committed the same offense with different consequences. This is simply the school not adhering to its policies, regardless of who the offenders parents are or who they know.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#26 Jun 30, 2014
cancel classes for asses
wasthere

Hartford, CT

#27 Jul 1, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know the story? They weren't just drunk. One fell off bus,one broke windows and vandalized the school. There's more to the story. And to top it off the Mazzeferro punk had the gull to announce at graduation don't let anyone every tell you you can't do anything,they aren't going to let me graduate and I am. What a bunch of disrespectful brats. They could care a less as long as mommy & daddy will bail them out every time.
Hey dumb ass !!!! He wasn't talking about graduation he was talking about them telling him HE COULDNT be the class president.!!! Get ur shit straight. He gave a good speech and made good points.
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#28 Jul 1, 2014
wasthere needs schooling
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#30 Jul 1, 2014
truth
haha

Rome, NY

#31 Jul 2, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know the story? They weren't just drunk. One fell off bus,one broke windows and vandalized the school. There's more to the story. And to top it off the Mazzeferro punk had the gull to announce at graduation don't let anyone every tell you you can't do anything,they aren't going to let me graduate and I am. What a bunch of disrespectful brats. They could care a less as long as mommy & daddy will bail them out every time.
HAHA that's not how the speech went at all. This is Sam right now. If you have something to say, say it. I'm right here
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#32 Jul 2, 2014
they will all become solid drunks
haha

Framingham, MA

#33 Jul 3, 2014
Yea I will alright , you prolly are a drunk HAHA
Habanero Harv

Rome, NY

#34 Jul 3, 2014
haha cannot spell, he flunked out!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Help me out here 1 hr Lets play 14
We need a draft (Sep '16) 1 hr Heroic gentleman 206
How can we drive wellies out of rome 2 hr BEANS BURRITO 28
bobby martin hottest front man ever 2 hr BEANS BURRITO 27
Dollar Store fight 2 hr BEANS BURRITO 7
Beans Burrito and I Got Married This Weekend 2 hr BEANS BURRITO 24
Beans Burrito for Mayor 2 hr BEANS BURRITO 2

Rome Jobs

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages