Lee center Man Shot . why?
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sicko

Conklin, NY

#43 Jun 24, 2011
What wrote:
<quoted text>Never said he was innocent but I wasn't there. Where you?
I Know the story,and as far as you are concerned,read it above. Saying it was made up? Then you really need brain surgery.
Life is short

Dover, DE

#44 Jun 24, 2011
Didn't have to be there. Those are the facts.
Necromancer

Mclean, VA

#45 Jun 29, 2011
SteeleFan wrote:
<quoted text>
It's against protocol for the police to shoot a person w/ intentions of killing him or her for any reasons. They could have killed a person & the cops r still not allowed to kill the suspect. They r trained to shoot & harm....but never kill. Sometimes they suspect does die...but the cops r not trained to kill.
Look @ Adam Theall.....he was shot 16 times & still lived. He should've been killed after what he did...murdering his own 3 month old son. That's because the police don't shoot for organs or life threatening areas....they just shoot to injure so they can arrest the person before anymore harm to anyone is done.
I don't give a crap what protocol is. That is my opinion. Now, since this idiot is still alive, my taxes have to pay for hospital bills, prosecution, and incarceration. "Protocol" is ridiculous. Why should law enforcement use protocol if criminals do not?
Necromancer

Mclean, VA

#46 Jun 29, 2011
boxsaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an idiot. He shot center mass. Unfortunately he had his gun pointed at them. If it was your dad, I'm sure u would be saying it. So shut he f up and go get your next ssi check. Mutt
First of all, learn proper grammar. Second, my Dad is not an IDIOT that would EVER be in that type of situation. PERIOD. SSI check? Listen, you half-wit, I have a Master's Degree in Software Engineering and work at a very high-paying job. YOU, Mr. Ignorance, are an imbecile.
hmmm

Brooklyn, NY

#47 Jun 29, 2011
Necromancer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a crap what protocol is. That is my opinion. Now, since this idiot is still alive, my taxes have to pay for hospital bills, prosecution, and incarceration. "Protocol" is ridiculous. Why should law enforcement use protocol if criminals do not?
I'm guessing your taxes were already going to him before the shooting anyway...just sayin
Necromancer

Mclean, VA

#48 Jun 30, 2011
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing your taxes were already going to him before the shooting anyway...just sayin
Unfortunately, you're probably right!
neighbor

Roslindale, MA

#50 Apr 5, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe his true friends did see the pain in his eyes but he refused their help. Are those friends supposed to turn their heads now that he's at the lowest point of his life? Don't judge people unless you know their circumstances first hand.
I will never turn my back on jimmy. He is a good man. He did not aim the gun at the cop. I know I was there! He had the rifle in his hand slanted down toward the ground. He went through something that night but he will over come it.

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#51 Apr 5, 2013
neighbor wrote:
<quoted text> I will never turn my back on jimmy. He is a good man. He did not aim the gun at the cop. I know I was there! He had the rifle in his hand slanted down toward the ground. He went through something that night but he will over come it.
Damn right! Jimbo is getting himself straightened out already. He is in a good place mentally. I'm another one who hasn't turned his back on him.
jim brown

Londonderry, NH

#53 Apr 8, 2013
KY WELLER wrote:
<quoted text> Damn right! Jimbo is getting himself straightened out already. He is in a good place mentally. I'm another one who hasn't turned his back on him.
He kills a baby, what's wrong with you

KY WELLER

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#54 Apr 8, 2013
jim brown wrote:
<quoted text>
He kills a baby, what's wrong with you
You are thing about someone different. You are talking about the Theall scrotum. That is NOT who we are talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chena Campanaro 5 min Soup nazi 8
Dominick 16 min Cheering the Crazies 3
Unfair legal system? 33 min Hairclub for men 161
Turning Stone 1 hr CKMM1955 7
News Homeless man gets makeover from big-hearted cops 2 hr rpd 45
Drums along the mohawk 1966 in Rome?? 3 hr GET OVER IT 9
Rome NY is a SANCTUARY city for DRUG DEALERS 4 hr keep Watching 6

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance