Lee center Man Shot . why?

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
very concerned

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Jun 23, 2011
This is the story we heard from witnesses family. Woman Came home with friend to find him behaving in an unapropreate way with child ( age not imporant) a verbal argument stared tha became physical and cops were called . Cops talked to child and desided to make an arrest and he responded with a riffle and they shot him . long story shor he is now being charged with 3 charges . Indangering a child / malestaion, resisting arrest /atempting to fire at officers and demestic dispute . so what did you hear
hummmm

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jun 23, 2011
so many storys who knows
jus sayin

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jun 23, 2011
very concerned wrote:
This is the story we heard from witnesses family. Woman Came home with friend to find him behaving in an unapropreate way with child ( age not imporant) a verbal argument stared tha became physical and cops were called . Cops talked to child and desided to make an arrest and he responded with a riffle and they shot him . long story shor he is now being charged with 3 charges . Indangering a child / malestaion, resisting arrest /atempting to fire at officers and demestic dispute . so what did you hear
I didn't hear anything....but I can see that you are an idiot.
Necromancer

Mclean, VA

#4 Jun 23, 2011
Unfortunately, they didn't kill him. That Trooper needs to get out to the range more often to hone his targeting skills. If you pull a gun on a cop, you deserve to be shot and killed. Period.
huh

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jun 23, 2011
The cop shot him in both hands.That's a pretty damn good shot.I'm sure if he wanted to kill him,he could have.
Sicko again

United States

#6 Jun 23, 2011
Watch the news. You will get rumors here. He deserved worse.
facts

Needham, MA

#7 Jun 23, 2011
very concerned wrote:
You are an uneducated moron who cannot spell, and who doesn't even know the facts. Keep spewing your speculative hearsay garbage, because the more you talk the less likely the educated public is to listen to you.
wrong

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Jun 23, 2011
very concerned wrote:
First of all, your spelling? BAD! Actually worse than bad, horrible. Second and most importantly is that your story is wrong. Close, but wrong. So whoever gave you your information is incorrect.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 Jun 23, 2011
Necromancer wrote:
Unfortunately, they didn't kill him. That Trooper needs to get out to the range more often to hone his targeting skills. If you pull a gun on a cop, you deserve to be shot and killed. Period.
It's against protocol for the police to shoot a person w/ intentions of killing him or her for any reasons. They could have killed a person & the cops r still not allowed to kill the suspect. They r trained to shoot & harm....but never kill. Sometimes they suspect does die...but the cops r not trained to kill.
Look @ Adam Theall.....he was shot 16 times & still lived. He should've been killed after what he did...murdering his own 3 month old son. That's because the police don't shoot for organs or life threatening areas....they just shoot to injure so they can arrest the person before anymore harm to anyone is done.
boxsaw

Hamilton, NY

#10 Jun 23, 2011
very concerned wrote:
So wrong. Stop making shit up
boxsaw

Hamilton, NY

#11 Jun 23, 2011
Necromancer wrote:
Your an idiot. He shot center mass. Unfortunately he had his gun pointed at them. If it was your dad, I'm sure u would be saying it. So shut he f up and go get your next ssi check. Mutt
lol

Hamilton, NY

#12 Jun 23, 2011
People are annoying...he said HEARD FROM WITNESSES FAMILY!! So, unless you are flat out saying he is lying, why attack him. He claims he HEARD THIS!! Isnt "reporting it" as fact like he has first hand knowledge.
lol

Hamilton, NY

#13 Jun 23, 2011
If you go to YNN, you'll see a link for the video of the news report, then you all can stop speculating.
Sicko again

United States

#14 Jun 23, 2011
lol wrote:
People are annoying...he said HEARD FROM WITNESSES FAMILY!! So, unless you are flat out saying he is lying, why attack him. He claims he HEARD THIS!! Isnt "reporting it" as fact like he has first hand knowledge.
Out of the woodwork comes the twisted wackos supporters. Oh he's innocent,he's a good Guy. Blah,blah,blah. Blame everyone but Your own dysfunctional family. SICK.
hummmm

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jun 23, 2011
wrong wrote:
<quoted text> First of all, your spelling? BAD! Actually worse than bad, horrible. Second and most importantly is that your story is wrong. Close, but wrong. So whoever gave you your information is incorrect.
ok we get it my spelling is BAD . so what . I wasnt saying that was fact was just asking and reporting what i heard and looking for truth . and for my age my spellings not to bad ,just old comp that doesnt always pick up the right key or any at all... And its all bad so if any of its close its not good .

very concerned
well

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Jun 23, 2011
very concerned wrote:
I was asking not reporting , Im just a kid looking for the truth . its the old comp not my spelling tha sucks . and if it does suck blame rome schools for bad education ,.... but BAD spelling isnt a crime . if ANY of this is true well hoise arfe crimes .
look

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Jun 23, 2011
Sounds like this was a concerned child looking for answer. Now where going to attract this child for asking a question.. I read the statement that followed with a question nowhere did they say it was true but in fact asked if it was. Give this Kid a break and tell them what you know donít judge. Youíre Not God and they werenít judging just asking I believe. . WOW you all should be ashamed for attacking anyone just for asking for info. What has Rome become Iím ashamed to say I live in the same city of such judgmental and mean people
very concerned

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jun 23, 2011
lol wrote:
thanks
lljkhjh

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Jun 23, 2011
dah
hmm

Saranac Lake, NY

#21 Jun 23, 2011
I think people need to wait before judging, what happened and this man until they know the story first hand. Until then it is only speculation . I am not saying what he did wasn't wrong , but there may be more to the story than we know. Guns are never the answer to a problem

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Bennett Shane miller 2 hr Omfg 6
Plow Truck Whiners 3 hr answer 14
Wanna be Latin kings depyster st 6 hr Bad boy 13
Greystone Animal (Jan '12) 6 hr Romes loss 61
Amber Pirillo - huge scumbag 7 hr Dixie normous 1
Again Peter Blake 9 hr harbour 15
Penneys robbery 10 hr kaz 16

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance