Best Family court public defender in ...

Best Family court public defender in Rome?

Posted in the Rome Forum

Future Client

Moravia, NY

#1 Sep 27, 2013
Anyone recommend Gus DeTraglia?
Just Sayin

Utica, NY

#2 Oct 20, 2013
Save your typing strength. They are all alike: Not worth a tinkers damn. The only ones to get honestly defended are those with a working knowledge of the law. Then you have to be willing to stand up to a corrupt system where everyone is in bed, literally and figuratively with everyone else. The only way you have any hope of survival in this lousy Rome system is to #1 be willing to bend over for them or pay your price when you fail. Just ask the Rome PD or the "Honorable?????????? " judge John Gannon who is currently running for election to Rome City Court Judge position. Remember me Gannon??? I was the one yelling "Down With Gannon" from the sidelines of the Honor America Days Parade. Just remember this voters; A vote for John Gannon is a vote for the weakening of societal values and the decline of mens'rights. VOTE NO FOR JOHN GANNON FOR ROME CITY COURT JUDGE. BTW, the Rome PD is the source for telling me that you can commit perjury anywhere you feel like it and get away with it. Just ask the "HONORABLE"????????? Judge Gannon. He already has his mind made up before you enter his courtroom. Just ask me as I am not intimidated by these monkeys.
Grumpy68

Rome, NY

#3 Oct 21, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
Save your typing strength. They are all alike: Not worth a tinkers damn. The only ones to get honestly defended are those with a working knowledge of the law. Then you have to be willing to stand up to a corrupt system where everyone is in bed, literally and figuratively with everyone else. The only way you have any hope of survival in this lousy Rome system is to #1 be willing to bend over for them or pay your price when you fail. Just ask the Rome PD or the "Honorable?????????? " judge John Gannon who is currently running for election to Rome City Court Judge position. Remember me Gannon??? I was the one yelling "Down With Gannon" from the sidelines of the Honor America Days Parade. Just remember this voters; A vote for John Gannon is a vote for the weakening of societal values and the decline of mens'rights. VOTE NO FOR JOHN GANNON FOR ROME CITY COURT JUDGE. BTW, the Rome PD is the source for telling me that you can commit perjury anywhere you feel like it and get away with it. Just ask the "HONORABLE"????????? Judge Gannon. He already has his mind made up before you enter his courtroom. Just ask me as I am not intimidated by these monkeys.
You sound like a 6 year old who didnt get there way!Morons like you deserve to pay !

Since: Jan 10

Utica, NY

#4 Oct 21, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a 6 year old who didnt get there way!Morons like you deserve to pay !
And you sound like the typical RFA dropout with nothing better to do but play on the keyboard all day. Get a job idiot. Go back to school and learn some grammar and punctuation usage
2 and a half cents

Dover, DE

#5 Oct 21, 2013
Avatheps wrote:
<quoted text>
And you sound like the typical RFA dropout with nothing better to do but play on the keyboard all day. Get a job idiot. Go back to school and learn some grammar and punctuation usage
thanks for your 2 cents MORON!
VotingForMellace

Rochester, NY

#6 Oct 21, 2013
Grumpy68 wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a 6 year old who didnt get there way!Morons like you deserve to pay !
"Their" not "there" so there! Moron.
Mellace Sucks

Rome, NY

#7 Oct 21, 2013
Either wat Mellace SUCKS!
Mellace Sucks

Rome, NY

#8 Oct 21, 2013
Their" not "there" so there! Moron.Eitherway MORON...ellace Sucks!!!!
Stupid Bastard

Utica, NY

#10 Oct 21, 2013
Mellace Sucks wrote:
Their" not "there" so there! Moron.Eitherway MORON...ellace Sucks!!!!
both of the previous posts were incomprehensible drivel. exactly the type of nonsense i'd expect of a Gay-non supporter. Pee pee touchers of the world unite and support Gay-non today.
Mellace Sucks

Syracuse, NY

#11 Oct 22, 2013
Stupid Bastard wrote:
<quoted text>
both of the previous posts were incomprehensible drivel. exactly the type of nonsense i'd expect of a Gay-non supporter. Pee pee touchers of the world unite and support Gay-non today.
wow !so you support mellece & touch your pee pee!what a guy! VOTE GANNON & stop touching yourself!
Marymary

Utica, NY

#12 Oct 22, 2013
Future Client wrote:
Anyone recommend Gus DeTraglia?
NO-NO-NO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I HATE ]\[IQQERS and if you don't..... 23 min Im Rick James Bio... 3
DDSO Protest Where was Brindisi? 4 hr Kayliegh TAZZ Hanna 17
Christian Jesus false idol/anti-christa 6 hr Dominick 2
What does it take to be evicted from Park Drive... 7 hr Yup 6
Ronnie Adsit 10 hr Thot 43
New Paid DDSO Whistleblowing Website Coming Soon 14 hr Proof 2
Sheri crybaby 14 hr Wawawawawawa 1

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages