Rome New York is the scum capitol of ...
Department Director

Cantonment, FL

#26 Apr 27, 2013
Read my lips - I dont' DIG guys.
KY WELLER BOYFRIEND wrote:
<quoted text>
If your a guy why don't you join me & KY WELLER.
I'm a 2-woman man, myself.
KY WELLER BOYFRIEND

Brooklyn, NY

#27 Apr 27, 2013
Department Director wrote:
Read my lips - I dont' DIG guys.<quoted text>
I'm a 2-woman man, myself.
I don't DIG guys that are straight, there I completed the rest of your sentence.
7UPs

Cantonment, FL

#28 Apr 27, 2013
KY WELLER BF - the UNfunny Poster.
KY WELLER BOYFRIEND wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't DIG guys that are straight, there I completed the rest of your sentence.
Yup

Brooklyn, NY

#29 Apr 27, 2013
giggles wrote:
jealous, much?<quoted text>
Jealous much? Dude I'd punch you in your square head if you were in front of me right now! Gtfo of this country you don't deserve these freedoms you fckn waste of space . Go sling shitt
Web Guy

Hartford, CT

#30 Apr 27, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much? Dude I'd punch you in your square head if you were in front of me right now! Gtfo of this country you don't deserve these freedoms you fckn waste of space . Go sling shitt
You would hit a computer bot?
Yup

Brooklyn, NY

#31 Apr 27, 2013
Web Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You would hit a computer bot?
Yea cause that's what I said! Pay attention!!
Cornstalk

Hartford, CT

#32 Apr 27, 2013
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea cause that's what I said! Pay attention!!
Let me guess....you are under 5 feet tall right?
No just our government

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Apr 27, 2013
No, just our government is, and the people who support them for this condition we're in!
No just our government

Brooklyn, NY

#34 Apr 27, 2013
I just killed this thread with my post. truth hurts
Yup

Brooklyn, NY

#35 Apr 27, 2013
Cornstalk wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess....you are under 5 feet tall right?
No I'm not, you jolly green giant!
Yup

Brooklyn, NY

#37 Apr 27, 2013
No just our government wrote:
I just killed this thread with my post. truth hurts
Diddo
Hung Breeder

Hartford, CT

#42 Apr 27, 2013
Of what wrote:
<quoted text>
These scums think they are entitled to everything and accept it proudly. If I ever need help ( which I haven't because I make it work) I would be embarrassed not proud! Shame on these lowlifes and they are a HUGE reason this country has turned to shit! Why work when others will take care of them? Their time will come when there's no more handouts to give then I'm going to sit back and laugh while they die off smoking their cigarettes and talking on their tax paid cell phones! I would love to help you punch " jealous much " my friend and maybe through in a few clam kicks so the ignorant bitch can't produce anymore for us to take care of!
I am breeding your daughter. You will be hurting your grandkids....get to work I need some sneakers and sandals for summer!
Got u upset

Hartford, CT

#44 Apr 27, 2013
Of what wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't allow you to breathe the same air as me if I could help it you filthy piece of dog shit! Keep dreaming trash can!
I would fart on an elevator if you were in it.....you would be breathing my gas......

I know you want to watch me breed your wife too right?
I know

Hartford, CT

#46 Apr 27, 2013
Of what wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't get me upset because your opinion means less to me then the shit I take I every morning! In fact your a person who means less to me then the shit I take every morning! My family has been trained to not make eye contact with your toxic waste kind so I'm not worried about you breeding with anything of mine scum.
P.S
If it appears that I am acting better then you as a person, its because I am!
Just breaking your balls you dummy!

I would not go near your family. I am never at Liberty Gardens anyway.
Anonymous

Cantonment, FL

#48 Apr 27, 2013
You couldn't punch a ticket with Mike Tyson's fists.

As for this country, FUCKyou, I was here FIRST!!
Yup wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much? Dude I'd punch you in your square head if you were in front of me right now! Gtfo of this country you don't deserve these freedoms you fckn waste of space . Go sling shitt
Someone should teach you some manners, but I don't have the time to school microcephalics.
Anonymous

Cantonment, FL

#49 Apr 27, 2013
So you admit you're a cowardly POS that can't look decent people in the eye?

HA HA HAAAAAAA~~!
Of what wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't get me upset because your opinion means less to me then the shit I take I every morning! In fact your a person who means less to me then the shit I take every morning! My family has been trained to not make eye contact with your toxic waste kind so I'm not worried about you breeding with anything of mine scum.
P.S
If it appears that I am acting better then you as a person, its because I am!
Waitaminnit- you LIKE taking shit from people, don't you, you dirty girl? Submissive, much? Want some humiliation to go with that fuckedup attitude you're sporting?

You skank ho.
Anonymous

Cantonment, FL

#50 Apr 27, 2013
In your dreams.

I don't get that close to people like you.
Of what wrote:
<quoted text>
White trash trailer scumbag!
[email protected]
Yup

Brooklyn, NY

#53 Apr 28, 2013
OriginalPunkRocker wrote:
You couldn't punch a ticket with Mike Tyson's fists.
As for this country, FUCKyou, I was here FIRST!!<quoted text>
Someone should teach you some manners, but I don't have the time to school microcephalics.
Bitch there's always someone stronger idgaf who you are! Lmafo you prob were here before more you seem to have that old man mentality....you crop dusting shitt yet?
Yup

Brooklyn, NY

#54 Apr 28, 2013
And it's me*... Before you dust ur panties out!
Yup

Brooklyn, NY

#55 Apr 28, 2013
Hung Breeder wrote:
<quoted text>
I am breeding your daughter. You will be hurting your grandkids....get to work I need some sneakers and sandals for summer!
Lmao what's wrong?? Did your kids have some blowouts with there shoes? Stop over to the Salvation Army I just dropped a nice pair of nikes n sketcher sandles. Aww ta die for!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Car buy here pay here 43 min Psshhh 8
Holly the hoe 55 min It begins 16
Rome poop the finest 2 hr STAY DISAPOINTED 13
Buyers Be Beware of the Ripoff Swindlers at Uva... 2 hr Pete 7
Who is this Carrie Bachmann? 2 hr Curious Minds 1
Guy found dead at rite aid parking lot? 3 hr Addiction is a di... 49
JM Uvanni Motors 3 hr ken 4

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages