Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2010

Judged:

A lot of you seem to think the Rome Police should be doing more. HERE is your chance! Whether it is criminals on the street or inappropriate behavior within, you should let them know. Don't be a coward.
Curt

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Truth wrote:
A lot of you seem to think the Rome Police should be doing more. HERE is your chance! Whether it is criminals on the street or inappropriate behavior within, you should let them know. Don't be a coward.
Yeah don't be a coward be a rat like mike kimball
My only complaint

Rome, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Judged:

When they were walking the neighborhoods this past summer, I never saw them in my neighborhood. To give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe I was working or out. Does anyone know if they actually came to the Williams and west Thomas,Expense st area. At the time I could have told them a lot. No,I am not a rat. I am a concerned parent who would like to see a nice neighborhood once again. Thank God winter is coming. A lot of these problems are not as bad in the winter.
XXX

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Judged:

Truth wrote:
How dumb can you all get. Topix is probably set up by the police because they know how you all are on here. Get a little mad and you all spill your guts. Sucks to be whoever. I guess they already know who and what your'e all about. Keep up the good work. Doing just fine.
tax payer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Judged:

Truth wrote:
yeah right, i had 3 witnesses that told me an adult threatened my 12 year old by saying "i'm gonna punch you in your face and have you buried where nobody can find you" for absolutely no reason...my kid is an awesome kid....and they haven't done shit....and the people that threatened him are @ 25-33 yrs old and scummmmmmbags. the 3 neighbors waited to make and sign statements and the police just said they have what they need(their names?) but they weren't going to bring her out of her house at that time in handcuffs...the actual officer that came was going to do something @ it til the supervisor came and they went in their house. needless to say she was brought out in cuffs for a totally different incident @ a week later for not appearing for "indecent exposure" when she mooned @ 10 kids outside tryin to show her nasty ass to my son and then my husband was in court 4 a speeding ticket and witnessed that she also has not paid an "unsanitary living conditions fine"...anyway she's finally evicted cuz she lives upstairs and we're not gonna put up with that mess.
XXX

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Judged:

tax payer wrote:
<quoted text>yeah right, i had 3 witnesses that told me an adult threatened my 12 year old by saying "i'm gonna punch you in your face and have you buried where nobody can find you" for absolutely no reason...my kid is an awesome kid....and they haven't done shit....and the people that threatened him are @ 25-33 yrs old and scummmmmmbags. the 3 neighbors waited to make and sign statements and the police just said they have what they need(their names?) but they weren't going to bring her out of her house at that time in handcuffs...the actual officer that came was going to do something @ it til the supervisor came and they went in their house. needless to say she was brought out in cuffs for a totally different incident @ a week later for not appearing for "indecent exposure" when she mooned @ 10 kids outside tryin to show her nasty ass to my son and then my husband was in court 4 a speeding ticket and witnessed that she also has not paid an "unsanitary living conditions fine"...anyway she's finally evicted cuz she lives upstairs and we're not gonna put up with that mess.
If they had done that to my son I would not let it go. If the police wouldn't do anything about it I would go to the chief of police. If nothing is done after that I would go to the mayor and if he don't handle it then contact the sentinel. These people are here to protect us and if they don't I'd be contacting everyone I could to see it was taken care of. Nobody should talk to a 12 year old boy like that. He does not deserve to be threatened like that! Don't give up seek justice for your son!
CopsHarassTheyDo ntProtect

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

Judged:

Cops are there for thugs of the state, they make you pay the state money in fines.

Then when you actually call them, they dont do sh't for you. I've seen and been at all sorts of crime scenes where the cops wont even fill out a report!

Before, like in the 80's untill the fascist 90's people complained the police dont do enough. The point they were making is that they dont do enough right things and do all wrong things. How are you's not even going to fill out a police report, or not protect us better.

Thats because they are not suppose to do anything except act like a ref. the government is suppose to act like a ref. between 2 people. They are suppose to protect our rights.
XXX

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2010

CopsHarassTheyDontProtect wrote:
Cops are there for thugs of the state, they make you pay the state money in fines.
Then when you actually call them, they dont do sh't for you. I've seen and been at all sorts of crime scenes where the cops wont even fill out a report!
Before, like in the 80's untill the fascist 90's people complained the police dont do enough. The point they were making is that they dont do enough right things and do all wrong things. How are you's not even going to fill out a police report, or not protect us better.
Thats because they are not suppose to do anything except act like a ref. the government is suppose to act like a ref. between 2 people. They are suppose to protect our rights.
This is where we all need to speak up. Follow the chain of command. If one doesn't help the other one has to. Stand up for your rights even if you stand alone. I have many times and and 90% of the time I won. Like I said we all need to speak up not rudely but professionally and you will see things change.
Roman

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2010

My only complaint wrote:
When they were walking the neighborhoods this past summer, I never saw them in my neighborhood. To give them the benefit of the doubt, maybe I was working or out. Does anyone know if they actually came to the Williams and west Thomas,Expense st area. At the time I could have told them a lot. No,I am not a rat. I am a concerned parent who would like to see a nice neighborhood once again. Thank God winter is coming. A lot of these problems are not as bad in the winter.
They did come to William St. and N. Jay St. Don't know about the others, but they are in the same neighborhood. I wasn't home when they came, but our neighbors told us. And they went to my mother's. Even on the weekend...think it was a Sat. when they came to my area.
FreeMonetary

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

XXX wrote:
<quoted text> This is where we all need to speak up. Follow the chain of command. If one doesn't help the other one has to. Stand up for your rights even if you stand alone. I have many times and and 90% of the time I won. Like I said we all need to speak up not rudely but professionally and you will see things change.
Yes, you are right, i've stood alone many of times, and won many of times alone like 90% of the time, because i know whats right, its not that hard. I've had d.a.'s, cops and even a judge ask me if i am a lawyer, because i stand firm on my rights and knowing the truth and the constitution is always on my side, never the governments, and thats what government now doesnt like, the constitution and people knowing their rights/writs not to be submitted to such tyrannic laws and behaviors of certain people.
FreeMonetary

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2010

Oh, by the way, the constitution does not permit such municipalities as rpd, only sheriffs.
So according to the constitution, rpd are crooks stealing our money tyranizing us.

Anyone following a procedure of any kind of rpd is a criminal. It's unconstitutional which means its illegal, and even you agreeeing to your own arrest surrending your rights(which surrendering your rights is unconstitutional) is illegal and makes you and arrestee a criminal. Such laws when you commit outside of the constitution, can be called treason!

Treason i'm sure we all know what that is, so yeah when those people who like to say or tell me to move to a different country if i dont like the way this one is being run, they are the ones commiting treason against the United States. It is not being ran according the constitution which is the law of this land.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 11 of11
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Rome Forum right now

Search the Rome Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Someone wants to be me but never will 27 min ERICA C 3
Jealousy issues 30 min ERICA C 11
skank busters; breaking balls; slap-happy lowbr... 31 min ERICA C 4
Rome school board candidates 44 min Hold 13
Tyler Hart (May '11) 1 hr Peddy File 31
Mcdonalds on erie? 1 hr Ronald McDonald 24
Dennys Murders in 07 2 hr Denny Chili ApplebeeZaxby 7
Jeff Simons 10 hr Marlboro Man 25
Cut Teachers in Rome? 12 hr Erica C 88