Next Last
nosy in rome

Watertown, NY

#23 Dec 19, 2013
tiffany klein is a wanna be .
yoyoyo

Ithaca, NY

#24 Dec 20, 2013
I wouldn't breed with one BUT your guarantied some form of sexually gratification from these yoes
lol

United States

#25 Dec 25, 2013
First of all its all racism and how in the hell do you act a color? Its fUnny how ppl say that shit , oh stop acting black. or stop acting white .
jenny

Hamilton, NY

#26 Dec 25, 2013
why would any white person want to be black ?
Duh

Blossvale, NY

#27 Dec 26, 2013
fiih wrote:
Umm Kelly Cushman was my best friend as a kid and although shes got mixed kids i find it very hard to believe she acts trashy or "black" in any way
Having mixed kids is trashy.
poor decision

Hamilton, NY

#28 Dec 26, 2013
lol wrote:
First of all its all racism and how in the hell do you act a color? Its fUnny how ppl say that shit , oh stop acting black. or stop acting white .
racism, the belief that there is a difference between races and that another race is inferior. This definition cannot be applied to judgements made against individuals of the same race, go get an education moron.
Trash

Ithaca, NY

#29 Dec 26, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text> Having mixed kids is trashy.
lmfao,I would much rather have mixed kids then to be a fat nasty scrub with no teeth or rotten ones scam the welfare system...I'm sure where you work off the books and collect ssi and food stamps is a real white trash place?did I sum it up for you?lmao go eat you fat white trash biotech.....
cool

Ithaca, NY

#30 Dec 26, 2013
that would be kind of cool be a mixed breed having all the sterotypes
in one human its like a racial superhuman
drunk athletic women beating gambler toothless power happy small dick etc etc that's some funny thought think about it
wanna be down

New Hartford, NY

#31 Dec 26, 2013
Katie and her too friends think they're black haha all the drugs they do it's a damn shame yall bitches don't need your kids let's just say under investigation shit about to go down
citygirl

Rome, NY

#32 Dec 26, 2013
which Katie ? tutuska?
Coke head

New Hartford, NY

#33 Dec 26, 2013
nope
lol

Stafford Springs, CT

#34 Dec 27, 2013
Coke head wrote:
nope
katie who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Turning Stone 1 hr El liberal 5
AMY SOUTHWICk (Feb '12) 2 hr Carrman 10
Applebees hotties 2 hr Steakman 1
South rome wonna be thugs 2 hr Learn2spell 2
People Of Rome 2 hr modern world blows 11
Diane kelley 2 hr Blue eyes 2
Copper City Ultra Lounge 6 hr It is 9

Rome Jobs

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages