stabbing in rome?
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 27, 2011
does anyone know who got stabbed and who did it?
sad

Ilion, NY

#2 Sep 27, 2011
Stephan lapoint
mike

Selkirk, NY

#3 Sep 27, 2011
Who stabbed him
just saying

United States

#4 Sep 27, 2011
stephan brown i heard

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 27, 2011
i just got word that he is in a coma and brain dead the doctor cant find a pulse thats sad
I HATE ROME NY

Blossvale, NY

#6 Sep 27, 2011
WHAT IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE WHO GIVES THEM THE RIGHT TO HURT AND KILL OTHERS IT'S NOT RIGHT WHO EVER DID THIS IS GOING TO SUFFER THE REST OF HIS LIFE AND I PRAY HE SUFFERS IN HELL
Jimmy B

Hamilton, NY

#7 Sep 27, 2011
That's really sad. What the hell is wrong with these kids? It was probably all over something really stupid.
I HATE ROME NY

Blossvale, NY

#8 Sep 27, 2011
Jimmy B wrote:
That's really sad. What the hell is wrong with these kids? It was probably all over something really stupid.
OVER A DIRTY LOOK THE NEWS SAID
Jimmy B

Hamilton, NY

#9 Sep 27, 2011
Wow! That's so sad. I agree, what gives someone the right to hurt someone else like that?! What's so 'cool' or impressive about this crap? Its immature as hell. If someone knows who did this, you better turn him in now!
truth hurts buddy

Rome, NY

#10 Sep 27, 2011
Good hes a scum bag that does mad drugs and i heard he tryed to rob the guy and got his shit handed to him in a shit bag!!!
truth hurts buddy

Rome, NY

#11 Sep 27, 2011
Jimmy B wrote:
Wow! That's so sad. I agree, what gives someone the right to hurt someone else like that?! What's so 'cool' or impressive about this crap? Its immature as hell. If someone knows who did this, you better turn him in now!
Turn him in now lmao your a rat dude and you want to know why things like that happen is cause theres peple like you that cant mind your own fucking biz and stick your nose up in peoples shit untill they get mad and stab your dumb ass!!Bunch of rats and cowars in this place stab em all!!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaawaaa

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Sep 27, 2011
truth hurts buddy wrote:
Good hes a scum bag that does mad drugs and i heard he tryed to rob the guy and got his shit handed to him in a shit bag!!!
I don't like the kid that got stabbed but just because someone who in your words is a "scumbag / druggie" don't make it ok to stab someone. Seriously. I can't believe I'm defending the victim but it's the truth. No he isn't perfect but Stephen is someones child. He is someones brother and his family is dealing with a lot because of this.

NOW if he was stabbed because he was trying to rob someone then the person shouldn't have ran off. They should have stayed and said their side of the story. Instead they ran and look guilty as sin. TO me the person who ran, ran because he knew he could be looking at an attempted murder charge. Because from what I heard there are witnesses to the stabbing and people are SCARED of the suspect. I hope the suspect is captured because I know I don't want some crazy f*ck running around with a knife in my backyard.
EmeraLd

Cicero, NY

#15 Sep 27, 2011
my prayers go out to stephen and his family stephen is a great person and good friend boogie sends huggs and love to stephen
r u serious

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Sep 27, 2011
EmeraLd wrote:
my prayers go out to stephen and his family stephen is a great person and good friend boogie sends huggs and love to stephen
this whole thing was all over drugs,scums fighting with scums.i wish no harm to anyone but that kid lived like a thug is this whole thing really a big suprise to anyone. this is what happens when you are this type of person and live this kind of life. great person? this kid is agressive,rude drug dealer not someone to be looked up to.
dottie frostbite

Camillus, NY

#18 Sep 27, 2011
omg omg this is so sad stephen my prayers are with you and your family you dont deserve this omg i am so freaked out about this
sending prayers your way and to your family
all tough guy

Westernville, NY

#19 Sep 27, 2011
truth hurts buddy wrote:
Good hes a scum bag that does mad drugs and i heard he tryed to rob the guy and got his shit handed to him in a shit bag!!!
you f..king scum bag you must be a drug dealer as well deffending a drug dealer or you have a heavy crack promblem and this scum supplys you so i hope when he goes down so dont you im talking like hang yourself becuse you can not be a junky at his exspenss good luck and make sure the rope is heavy enough
EmeraLd

Cicero, NY

#21 Sep 27, 2011
well thats your point of view stephen use to stay with me for a bit and he was very respectful to me and my family and he sure the hell wasnt dealing drugs when he was at my house cause for one i dont like or do drugs so everyone has there own way of how they feel about people but in my eyes stephen was a good person people can say what they want about him but wont change my fellings
Jimmy B

Hamilton, NY

#22 Sep 27, 2011
truth hurts buddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Turn him in now lmao your a rat dude and you want to know why things like that happen is cause theres peple like you that cant mind your own fucking biz and stick your nose up in peoples shit untill they get mad and stab your dumb ass!!Bunch of rats and cowars in this place stab em all!!
So if you're such a tough guy, then tell your name you little punk. I'd love to see how tough you are when you have the whole city on your doorstep. I'll rat you and your kind out in a second, you scummy sh¡tbag! Give up your name you little biotch! You're a punk! A little immature baby is what you are.
THE DICK

Westernville, NY

#23 Sep 27, 2011
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawaaa wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like the kid that got stabbed but just because someone who in your words is a "scumbag / druggie" don't make it ok to stab someone. Seriously. I can't believe I'm defending the victim but it's the truth. No he isn't perfect but Stephen is someones child. He is someones brother and his family is dealing with a lot because of this.
NOW if he was stabbed because he was trying to rob someone then the person shouldn't have ran off. They should have stayed and said their side of the story. Instead they ran and look guilty as sin. TO me the person who ran, ran because he knew he could be looking at an attempted murder charge. Because from what I heard there are witnesses to the stabbing and people are SCARED of the suspect. I hope the suspect is captured because I know I don't want some crazy f*ck running around with a knife in my backyard.
realy cmon this is not the hells angels or the mob be for real if i new any drug dealers i would turn them in in a heart beet these kids are not shit today they go out tip over a couple garbage cans and piss on your flowers don't make him a billy bad a.s if more people would report drug dealers in stead of being scared you won't have to worry about the losers running around in the world i say declear marshall law on all drug heads low life scummers
unreal

United States

#24 Sep 27, 2011
Idc what kind of life someone chooses to live. He hasnt hurt anyone. He is a son brother uncle nephew cousin n everyone of them is there for him praying he pulls threw.No one should have to go threw what he is going threw.
So before u choose to write on here ask yourself what uf this was. My brother,son,friend. None of u were there to kno what happened The fckn scumbag in all this is the one w the knife and anyone with holding information PERIOD
He may not live his life to someone elses standards but its still someones life. N for thoughs of u who say what your saying how do u know? You must b hanging w that tupe of crowd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dominick N. 2 min not happy 18
Rome Ny Christianity 2 hr Interesting 8
orlando shooting was engineered by the Trump ca... 2 hr Interesting 10
brittney vaughn (Aug '13) 2 hr You know 15
Tyler Sharron plus 2 more charged 3 hr Del 8
Amanda Mariah alati aka amanda farda 10 hr Ewww 1
Michael mosher jr 10 hr Yeah 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages