Here is a truthful thread
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I have said this before

Rome, NY

#22 Feb 11, 2014
I have said this before and I will again. How did we get into this mess? How about the answer be the older generation say, anyone 40 or older.
They gave us younger adults debt, and no hope in this system. Then to top that off they are ignorant and say your wrong and get mad for telling them the truth.

Why refine what the problems are more when we can see what clearly the problem is and where to start...ad ho is in charge of most of this county: not younger adults, it's the older people. Thanks for being so dumb and ignorant brainwashed sheeple to the government. This is the mess you left for your kids, debt, loss of freedom(that you supposedly fought for...) and world problems.

Your kids are trying to clean up your mess and you do nothing but belittle us, get argumentative, and irate for telling he truth to a bunch of hard headed ignorant people.

You want the truth, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!
I have said this before

Rome, NY

#23 Feb 11, 2014
....and who
gramma

Bridgeport, NY

#24 Feb 11, 2014
I have said this before wrote:
I have said this before and I will again. How did we get into this mess? How about the answer be the older generation say, anyone 40 or older.
They gave us younger adults debt, and no hope in this system. Then to top that off they are ignorant and say your wrong and get mad for telling them the truth.

Why refine what the problems are more when we can see what clearly the problem is and where to start...ad ho is in charge of most of this county: not younger adults, it's the older people. Thanks for being so dumb and ignorant brainwashed sheeple to the government. This is the mess you left for your kids, debt, loss of freedom(that you supposedly fought for...) and world problems.

Your kids are trying to clean up your mess and you do nothing but belittle us, get argumentative, and irate for telling he truth to a bunch of hard headed ignorant people.

You are out of your mind. It's the older people's fault that you lazy ass young people won't work and collect welfare? That's funny they all have parents that worked in showed them the way so we forced them on welfare, what ever. You're the one I can't handle the truth so keep being a lazy piece of dirt take take take all you can. Did you ever think of your own future when you get to 40+ older what you going to have enough then. You'll have what you have today nothing
gramma

Bridgeport, NY

#25 Feb 11, 2014
I have said this before wrote:

Sorry I gave you no debt, that I pay my own bills I take care of myself I didn't leave you any debt. What a stupid post. Yup and it's always blame someone else
WTG

Penn Yan, NY

#26 Feb 11, 2014
Well you just proven their point
You remind me of

Penn Yan, NY

#27 Feb 11, 2014
appreciated wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoyed this post as it combines plenty of rant w/ some ethical talk. However you have plenty of small confines trapping your mind. the 29-38 year old Generation X class are the only one's left w/ the ability to bail this sinking ship of a country out. If you are 28 or younger you have been sold out since birth. A whole generation of boys thinking they have what it takes to be a man. They don't. weened from the teet on video games and garbage processed food. marketed to since toddlers by Old Navy to put them into a classification where all products can be thrown down a pipe at them and they will fanatically support and buy be it apple or nike shoes.
the real blame and problem lies w/ the 45-70 Generation w/o a doubt. they clung to 80's greed and racism and now they get to live the poor black american experience while the middle class crumbles. they cling to race bating arguments, trash celebrity bashing, and sports fanaticism for athletes w/ an 8th grade reading level who make 500x what you will in a lifetime. And they think that is a good thing. That Generation should have been the first wave of HELL NO against the Iraq and Afghan false flag wars perpetuated on the 9/11 lies. They were all lied to about Vietnam and eventually they came around. The Same God Damn idiots all bought mini van magnets, coughed up their sons and daughters for Haliburtons dividends, and tied a ribbon around the old oak tree once again. such fools, and they claim to be patriots. they are the real reason why everything is gone, their complacency and addiction for material things, inabilities to create a real family structure, and just casting off progressive thought for the same old 1950's WASP mentality that should have been struck down then. They run to religion which reinforces all of the garbage that brought them to this point in their lives. Now they are forced to take a bite of the shit they created, and you and the others don't like it.
will you ever learn. I highly doubt it. you won't even stand up to stop the Chemtrails they are spraying in your skies. Go Walk for cancer, then drink some Mountain Dew. that's the perfect vision of who you are and how you operate. forever.
http://youtu.be/t5FNDRgPOLs

If you you are afraid of link google larken rose message to the voting cattle.

Interested in Your thoughts

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#28 Feb 11, 2014
appreciated wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoyed this post as it combines plenty of rant w/ some ethical talk. However you have plenty of small confines trapping your mind. the 29-38 year old Generation X class are the only one's left w/ the ability to bail this sinking ship of a country out. If you are 28 or younger you have been sold out since birth. A whole generation of boys thinking they have what it takes to be a man. They don't. weened from the teet on video games and garbage processed food. marketed to since toddlers by Old Navy to put them into a classification where all products can be thrown down a pipe at them and they will fanatically support and buy be it apple or nike shoes.
the real blame and problem lies w/ the 45-70 Generation w/o a doubt. they clung to 80's greed and racism and now they get to live the poor black american experience while the middle class crumbles. they cling to race bating arguments, trash celebrity bashing, and sports fanaticism for athletes w/ an 8th grade reading level who make 500x what you will in a lifetime. And they think that is a good thing. That Generation should have been the first wave of HELL NO against the Iraq and Afghan false flag wars perpetuated on the 9/11 lies. They were all lied to about Vietnam and eventually they came around. The Same God Damn idiots all bought mini van magnets, coughed up their sons and daughters for Haliburtons dividends, and tied a ribbon around the old oak tree once again. such fools, and they claim to be patriots. they are the real reason why everything is gone, their complacency and addiction for material things, inabilities to create a real family structure, and just casting off progressive thought for the same old 1950's WASP mentality that should have been struck down then. They run to religion which reinforces all of the garbage that brought them to this point in their lives. Now they are forced to take a bite of the shit they created, and you and the others don't like it.
will you ever learn. I highly doubt it. you won't even stand up to stop the Chemtrails they are spraying in your skies. Go Walk for cancer, then drink some Mountain Dew. that's the perfect vision of who you are and how you operate. forever.
Speak for yourself only, Skippy.
lol

Rome, NY

#29 Feb 11, 2014
gramma wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I gave you no debt, that I pay my own bills I take care of myself I didn't leave you any debt. What a stupid post. Yup and it's always blame someone else
how much money did you leave your children in debt by letting government do as please? How many ttrillions in debt 17trillion? Your just another ignorant person who doesn't know any better.
lol

Rome, NY

#30 Feb 11, 2014
gramma wrote:
<quoted text>
You are out of your mind. It's the older people's fault that you lazy ass young people won't work and collect welfare? That's funny they all have parents that worked in showed them the way so we forced them on welfare, what ever. You're the one I can't handle the truth so keep being a lazy piece of dirt take take take all you can. Did you ever think of your own future when you get to 40+ older what you going to have enough then. You'll have what you have today nothing
Have nothing because you let government get so monsteres to go 17trillion in debt for your kids to pay. Taxes go up all the time and so on. Oh but I know because you blame others your golden... 17trillion don't lie and neither does the ever expanding government, ever rising taxes and debt government is causing. Yeah you older people left us a lot...in debt to pay your debts off. Ignorant people I swear. Oh I pay my bills younger people don't do nothing...nothing just to pay your debt you left to us.
Ancient BS

Holland Patent, NY

#31 Feb 12, 2014
Nothing new 360 BC wrote:
"Those then who know not wisdom and virtue, and are always busy with gluttony and sensuality, go down and up again as far as the mean; and in this region they move at random throughout life, but they never pass into the true upper world; thither they neither look, nor do they ever find their way, neither are they truly filled with true being, nor do they taste of pure and abiding pleasure. Like cattle, with their eyes always looking down and their heads stooping to the earth, that is, to the dining-table, they fatten and feed and breed, and, in their excessive love of these delights, they kick and butt at one another with horns and hoofs which are made of iron; and they kill one another by reason of their insatiable lust. For they fill themselves with that which is not substantial, and the part of themselves which they fill is also unsubstantial and incontinent. "
Plato
" Wisdom and virtue" ehh. This from someone that has sex with little boys as the norm. Complaining and finger pointing is as easy as it is cheap and purely self serving. I think thou doth protest too much. He who smelled it, dealt it!
lucy

Utica, NY

#32 Feb 13, 2014
The truth in why this country is a mess...starts way back when AT Home!!!! When a man and women have a baby they are supposed to form a family. Then said parents are supposed to create a nurturing family life to love and teach this child how to grow up a productive member of society. Now instead of a parents full time job being to raise good kids, you have both parents shipping baby off to who knows who for 10 hour days. So the sitter can stick the kid in front of the tv. These kids dont get the love or time they need. Mom and dad are so stressed out trying to work to pay their debts- car payments credit cards and above means lifestyle that they cant spend time forming a good relationship or home for the kids. So they buy their children because they wont make time for them.... then they get a divorce because they wake up one day and cant handle the plate they have filled.... end result selfish, lazy, broken children...broken children become broken adults.!!!!!! Raise your children people.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#33 Feb 20, 2014
lucy wrote:
The truth in why this country is a mess...starts way back when AT Home!!!! When a man and women have a baby they are supposed to form a family. Then said parents are supposed to create a nurturing family life to love and teach this child how to grow up a productive member of society. Now instead of a parents full time job being to raise good kids, you have both parents shipping baby off to who knows who for 10 hour days. So the sitter can stick the kid in front of the tv. These kids dont get the love or time they need. Mom and dad are so stressed out trying to work to pay their debts- car payments credit cards and above means lifestyle that they cant spend time forming a good relationship or home for the kids. So they buy their children because they wont make time for them.... then they get a divorce because they wake up one day and cant handle the plate they have filled.... end result selfish, lazy, broken children...broken children become broken adults.!!!!!! Raise your children people.
100% right on
smauel clemens

Earlville, NY

#34 Feb 20, 2014
lucy wrote:
Your rite LOVE and attention holding little kids kind words.Dont forget all the things that are needed to maintain a normal live style,or what you think as normal.It takes a lot of hard work.Shut the TV off once in a while.
lilwillie

Slidell, LA

#35 Feb 27, 2014
knowdatruth, you are a wise person.
true, you are an ass.
spoils of war, too simplistic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rob coffin (Oct '12) 2 hr Starting to chang... 18
chris's grub and pub owner buys his bartenders 3 hr THIS IS MY PLASTI... 6
Sammy 3 hr Trump jr 82
James Mitsubishi "For The People" 3 hr Bronx Moron 16
Lizzy 3 hr I know the truth 7
Erie Canal Village 4 hr rome 35
stewarts utica state st cute blond petite lady 6 hr missingher 1
Reptilians 9 hr Dominick 28

Rome Jobs

More from around the web