The Underwoods
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cob On The Corn

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2010
Does anyone remember Laurie Underwood and Ricky kelley ??? Supposedly they finally left the area but won't be surprised if they come crawling back some day .....
You know

Ashburn, VA

#2 Jul 5, 2010
Yes they moved years ago and they are now back to stay.By the sounds of it you already knew this.
HAHA

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Sep 3, 2010
Katrina Underwood had AIDS! She gave it to jeremy Parkhurst! Stay away from that girl! Real Scum Bag!
Woody

Vernon, NY

#4 Sep 9, 2010
under what?
yup

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Sep 9, 2010
HAHA wrote:
Katrina Underwood had AIDS! She gave it to jeremy Parkhurst! Stay away from that girl! Real Scum Bag!
had or has AIDS?
Oh hell

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Sep 9, 2010
You better make sure that your stateing is fact about things cause if what you posted isnt true then thats one hellova lawsuit she will have on you. An to "yup" the person most likely meant has cause once you have it there is no cure.
yup

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Sep 9, 2010
Oh hell wrote:
You better make sure that your stateing is fact about things cause if what you posted isnt true then thats one hellova lawsuit she will have on you. An to "yup" the person most likely meant has cause once you have it there is no cure.
thats why i wrote has or had.i know that.silly. but i dont think HAHA does. which just goes to show they dont know what they are talking about.right?

“Hello all!”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#8 Sep 10, 2010
HAHA wrote:
Katrina Underwood had AIDS! She gave it to jeremy Parkhurst! Stay away from that girl! Real Scum Bag!
Just because somebody has aids, it doesn't mean they're scumbags. Jesus, what is wrong with you? Do happen to know HOW people get aids? There are many ways, including being BORN with it. First of all, learn facts BEFORE running your mouth. Second, once you have it, there's no getting rid of it, so it would be "has", not 'had'. And last, but not least, you shouldn't be slandering someone on here, because if it's NOT true, your ass is in deep shit. And, FYI, NO, I don't know this person or anybody in her family.
connie

Plymouth, MN

#9 Sep 10, 2010
Lisa2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
And last, but not least, you shouldn't be slandering someone on here, because if it's NOT true, your ass is in deep shit.
what the hell are you talking about? define "deep shit" and the process involved to get in such a predicament. Looking at the posts on Topix I would think the RPD would have it's own Slander Unit if what you say is true.

you are a drama queen.
john

Gilboa, NY

#10 Sep 15, 2010
is this what this posting is for so you people can set on your asses and slam others i got a good idea go get a job and shut the hell up this is garbage
Funny

Saranac Lake, NY

#11 Sep 15, 2010
Lowest form of life on EARTH! Worse than even Chris Michik!
lily gal

AOL

#12 Sep 15, 2010
janessa underwood pregnant for the 7th or 8th time.....know what birth control is?
spider

Worcester, MA

#14 Sep 26, 2013
let me tell u something....neither has any diseases and have three beautiful kids together....whos the scumbag....you for posting something like that all nice n safe from a fake name

Since: Feb 13

Oneida, NY

#15 Sep 26, 2013
Carrie Underwood is my favorite of all the underwoods
Lmfao

Ithaca, NY

#16 Sep 26, 2013
Oh hell wrote:
You better make sure that your stateing is fact about things cause if what you posted isnt true then thats one hellova lawsuit she will have on you. An to "yup" the person most likely meant has cause once you have it there is no cure.
you gota be a retarded underwood? It stating,lmfao....
True

New Hartford, NY

#17 Sep 26, 2013
Lisa2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because somebody has aids, it doesn't mean they're scumbags. Jesus, what is wrong with you? Do happen to know HOW people get aids? There are many ways, including being BORN with it. First of all, learn facts BEFORE running your mouth. Second, once you have it, there's no getting rid of it, so it would be "has", not 'had'. And last, but not least, you shouldn't be slandering someone on here, because if it's NOT true, your ass is in deep shit. And, FYI, NO, I don't know this person or anybody in her family.
If you have the Underwood name it DOES mean you're a scumbag.
Jessica

Liverpool, NY

#18 Sep 27, 2013
Phil Trombino wrote:
Carrie Underwood is my favorite of all the underwoods
I agree!
Jessica

Liverpool, NY

#19 Sep 27, 2013
Oh yeah, it can happen people! Just gotta find the right judge!

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20090210/033...
losers

United States

#22 Oct 17, 2013
All Underwoods ant scumbags get a f''king life
New girl

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Oct 17, 2013
Phil Trombino wrote:
Carrie Underwood is my favorite of all the underwoods
Yea!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bar sl*ts and coke heads 2 min whatsthisabout 10
stewarts utica state st cute blond petite lady 21 min getagirlfriend 2
Reptilians 40 min Dominick 33
addicted cash strapped 53 min leon 6
Columbus statue considered for removal 1 hr President Trump 2
Blowers 1 hr Susie Buritto 3
What happened to Rob 'Warren' Coffin's dogs? 1 hr You are an Idiot 12
Sammy 15 hr Real friends 84
rob coffin (Oct '12) 19 hr Starting to chang... 18

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages