Utica, NY

#1 Nov 17, 2012
he was a great man one to be admired

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 17, 2012
fukinnigarlovers wrote:
he was a great man one to be admired
I knew Joe for many many years. He always treated me good. RIP Joe.
Bait

Saranac Lake, NY

#3 Nov 17, 2012
You obviously put the bait there so someone will hook on so I'll be first. Yes Chief Grande was a great person and Chief. His idiot son Paul on the other hand............
Taxpayer

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Nov 17, 2012
Bait wrote:
You obviously put the bait there so someone will hook on so I'll be first. Yes Chief Grande was a great person and Chief. His idiot son Paul on the other hand..........
Leave it alone. Let his family mourn their loss without your idiocy.
When in Rome

Boston, MA

#5 Nov 17, 2012
There is always at least one that can't just let it go......and Bait is that one!
It says more about you than it does about Paul.....RIP Chief !

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7 Nov 17, 2012
Bait wrote:
You obviously put the bait there so someone will hook on so I'll be first. Yes Chief Grande was a great person and Chief. His idiot son Paul on the other hand..........
I really hope you don't think I was baiting anyone. Joe was one of a kind and as I said he always treated me good.
obviously

Brooklyn, NY

#8 Nov 17, 2012
obviously we need more like him or he didnt teach these ones very well. rip for what you done for this city in the better times of rome
cheese eater

Blossvale, NY

#9 Nov 18, 2012
Did he used to own a house on Chatham St that was broken into? A kid i used to know did that.
PPPSSssshhhh

United States

#10 Nov 18, 2012
They call him grande but his dlck was small and limp. @ least it got hard when the rigormortis set in. what a dirty old fagpiece
fukinnigarlovers

Utica, NY

#11 Nov 18, 2012
Bait wrote:
wow he just lost his dad paul isnt the worst person in the world . he loves his family thats more than a third of rome can say . it was a much easier city to live in when joe was chief .
NEWSFLASH

Utica, NY

#12 Nov 19, 2012
why was he great? what did he ever do to improve rome but collect a paycheck? come off it,he wasn't great!
haha

Utica, NY

#13 Nov 20, 2012
NEWSFLASH wrote:
why was he great? what did he ever do to improve rome but collect a paycheck? come off it,he wasn't great!
we had more people more bars less troule and crime explain that?
yuck

Blossvale, NY

#14 Nov 20, 2012
less prisons and less blacks and sand negros
takenocredit

Utica, NY

#15 Nov 22, 2012
grande did nothing!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather graham dave beach 42 min Jeep 1
Penneys robbery 48 min Go home 1
"accusations" 49 min Snowflakes 2
Again Peter Blake 2 hr Keeping track 9
What does a tattoo of a cross with 3 dots above... (Apr '11) 2 hr Just saying 125
Samantha Dominie (Jan '17) 3 hr Ihadhim 10
NYS pistol permit (Jan '10) 8 hr kaz 41

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages