Hit and Run in Walmart parking lot

Posted in the Rome Forum

that was my car Scumbag

Clinton, NY

#1 Apr 29, 2013
My light-blue Town and Country mini-Van was hit in the Parking lot of Walmart Monday night around 5pm the by some scumbag who then drove off. The cops the have video from the walmart security people but if anyone has any info on who did it I would be greatful.We are decent hardworking people and we would do the same for someone else because we believe what goes around comes around. there are too many people getting away with breaking the law and people should pay for their wrongs.
that was my car Scumbag

Clinton, NY

#2 Apr 29, 2013
also we will be pressing charges and I have contacted a lawyer. See you in small claims court.
Guerrilla Humorist

Cantonment, FL

#3 Apr 29, 2013
Betcha don't get squat from this punk.

Do you think the insurance company will pay for the lawyer?
tms

Clinton, NY

#4 Apr 29, 2013
Guerrilla Humorist wrote:
Betcha don't get squat from this punk.
Do you think the insurance company will pay for the lawyer?
as long as he gets a fine or jail time I'll be fine
Brother Hakeem

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Apr 29, 2013
Justice will not be served,RPD is to busy breathing down my brothers neck.
Insert Old Joke Here

Cantonment, FL

#6 Apr 30, 2013
Be better if they were all up in BOTH of your asses.
Brother Hakeem wrote:
Justice will not be served,RPD is to busy breathing down my brothers neck.
Infidels Rule!
Good luck

Rome, NY

#9 Apr 30, 2013
Hope you catch them. Most likely a scum,that has no insurance. But either way they deserve some repercussions for their actions.
Dan

Hampton, VA

#10 Apr 30, 2013
I bet they are on welfare-2-3 teeth in their mouth-boyfriend is in jail! 4 kids by 4 differant daddy's-all are in jail!Good luck collecting from them!

Since: Jan 08

Rome

#11 Apr 30, 2013
Good luck!! Keep us informed.
mally

Voorhees, NJ

#12 Apr 30, 2013
having kids is not bad..
lol

Newark, NY

#13 Apr 30, 2013
you made a police report. notify your insurance co. and spare the drama. it's partially your fault for being on the planet. NYS no fault. the police will do what they do. you are out of it.
Stabby Stabby Stabby

Cantonment, FL

#14 Apr 30, 2013
nice grotesque generalization characterization, CheezWiz~~!
Dan wrote:
I bet they are on welfare-2-3 teeth in their mouth-boyfriend is in jail! 4 kids by 4 differant daddy's-all are in jail!Good luck collecting from them!
LMFAO@grandn00ber
yep

United States

#16 Apr 30, 2013
that was my car Scumbag wrote:
My light-blue Town and Country mini-Van was hit in the Parking lot of Walmart Monday night around 5pm the by some scumbag who then drove off. The cops the have video from the walmart security people but if anyone has any info on who did it I would be greatful.We are decent hardworking people and we would do the same for someone else because we believe what goes around comes around. there are too many people getting away with breaking the law and people should pay for their wrongs.
the one you are looking for is a punkazz kid from sylvan beach his name is lee something, hope this is some help
lol

Newark, NY

#17 Apr 30, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>the one you are looking for is a punkazz kid from sylvan beach his name is lee something, hope this is some help
yes, his last name is "Ninover"
nostalgia

Rome, NY

#19 Jun 5, 2013
never park close to the store it will get hit! exercise a little!
Scum

New York, NY

#20 Jun 5, 2013
I can't stand that scummy place, people have no respect for anything or anyone and to make matters worse if they do hit your property they run off like the cowards they are! And it's not just Walmart it's everywhere no responsibility never earned a honest buck so nothing means anything to them, whether it's your sh"t or mine!!!!!!
I SAWZ IT

Syracuse, NY

#21 Jun 5, 2013
it was a fat lady with 2 teeth-dressed in pj's driving a beat up chevy truck that said "TABERG ROCKS"
Smh

Rome, NY

#22 Jun 5, 2013
that was my car Scumbag wrote:
My light-blue Town and Country mini-Van was hit in the Parking lot of Walmart Monday night around 5pm the by some scumbag who then drove off. The cops the have video from the walmart security people but if anyone has any info on who did it I would be greatful.We are decent hardworking people and we would do the same for someone else because we believe what goes around comes around. there are too many people getting away with breaking the law and people should pay for their wrongs.
mini-van,lmfao
I SAWZ IT

Syracuse, NY

#23 Jun 6, 2013
she lives on water street in Taberg.....3rd beat up trailer on the right...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another Rome Male In Paper For Beating Up Female 9 min Nomore tards 4
econolodge 31 min Sick 2
Naomi (Apr '12) 2 hr Janette 13
Democratic Committee endorses Martin-Grande ove... 2 hr Rob the Rider 67
Best place to get a used car from 2 hr Roger 21
Pet Depot sick puppy (Sep '11) 2 hr puglove 94
rome city school employes 7 hr Gina 28
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]