De Castro's Brick Oven on Erie
miriam

Rome, NY

#94 Jul 21, 2012
dicastros wont last long
REAL PIZZA SNOB

Rome, NY

#95 Jul 21, 2012
just like your man!...LOL, i thought the pizza was good when i had it, havent been back there for pasta yet maybe tonight
miriam

Rome, NY

#96 Jul 21, 2012
gay boY loves the sausage, meatbALLS AND PEPPERONI
Yankee

New York, NY

#97 Jul 24, 2012
roman wrote:
i know the owners and they do think they are beter but hate to say i doubt that they have thier own click and dont care about others its all about the money not the ppl and they pay thier help off the books and alot more dirty shitt jim and lisa decasto only care about them damb selves not the employees or the public but they will always be open because when you have ppl in your pocket yea im saying they pay alot of ppl off and they allow alot of bs to carry on oh p.s. i wonder who boots are under his bed when hes out of town lmao
Yeah. You know the owners. And you don't know how to spell their names, and all you can offer is rumor, innuendo and other low-class shit. Right.
Yankee

New York, NY

#98 Jul 24, 2012
Roman wrote:
go to the sayoy for good italian food!
In Rome, you can go wherever you like...you'll still be enjoying the same products off the SYSCO truck!
miriam

Rome, NY

#99 Jul 25, 2012
i have heard nothing but bad things about dicastro's
Sophia

Rome, NY

#100 Jan 21, 2013
overrated and overpriced wrote:
do yourselves a favor people if you want real italian food go to The Franklin, they always have and always will be HOMEMADE and the BEST in rome! the foods great the prices are great and dont forget the bread, the best around, Dicastros on the other hand is totally overrated and totally overpriced and the pasta is only average at best, for the hell of it one night me and my freinds ordered a large pizza with everything on it and the price was 54$ thats effing crazy for one damn pizza, now that i dont live in the city anymore it doesnt bother me a bit to have to drive to the franklin because i know what i am getting is homemade using the best ingredients and old style cooking
-

The Franklin is a shitty resturant! They use leftover Food!!
right

Brooklyn, NY

#102 Jan 21, 2013
Lisa is the one with the cash,just eat somewhere else and shut up already.You all r mad they dont take food stamps.
bad

New York, NY

#103 Jan 21, 2013
right wrote:
Lisa is the one with the cash,just eat somewhere else and shut up already.You all r mad they dont take food stamps.
and you eat jimmys sausage!Raw!
U are

Watertown, NY

#104 Jan 21, 2013
right wrote:
REALLY U went there with this stupid ass comment.... Not every one on food stamps.

Since: Dec 12

Rome, NY

#105 Jan 21, 2013
Best Italian place in Rome. Nice people, even though I am used to Utica people.
haha

New York, NY

#106 Jan 21, 2013
The Spin Stops Here wrote:
They couldnt be the best place if they were the only place.Go lay down moron
quiet

Rome, NY

#107 Jan 21, 2013
The Spin Stops Here wrote:
its mayor brown online . haha i know who u are. all the fusco posts are you . your a sick man
ex-patron

AOL

#108 Jan 21, 2013
I loved some of the pizzas they served there even though they were more than a little pricey but last month was the last straw. I placed an order for an antipasto. Being I was in a hurry I asked for it to go. When I arrived at work, I found the onions I asked them not to put in my meal were piled high on top of the salad and yes, the salad looked to be about a week old. No one has the money to shell out ten dollars for a salad that tastes like crap and looks even worse.
drug buyer

Wellesley, MA

#109 Jan 22, 2013
I bought heroin from some guy Tom that works there in the kitchen. Not sure about food but great dope.
btw

Cantonment, FL

#110 Jan 22, 2013
really?
drug buyer wrote:
I bought heroin from some guy Tom that works there in the kitchen. Not sure about food but great dope.
didn't know you could EVER say heroin is "great dope"...
happy

Methuen, MA

#112 Jan 22, 2013
Thank you all for your honest opinions, we will not be eating there. I'm happy you saved us from a bad experience
I know

Danielson, CT

#113 Jan 22, 2013
Their food is very good!! It is a little bit pricey but portions are large. I always take some home. Best antipasto in town. And no, I am not related to anyone, before you all go down that road. I'm just a customer who eats there every couple of weeks and have never had a bad meal or a problem.
YEAH

New York, NY

#114 Jan 22, 2013
I know wrote:
Their food is very good!! It is a little bit pricey but portions are large. I always take some home. Best antipasto in town. And no, I am not related to anyone, before you all go down that road. I'm just a customer who eats there every couple of weeks and have never had a bad meal or a problem.
Sure you do!
Yeah too

Danielson, CT

#115 Jan 23, 2013
I agree with "I know." I've always had good food there and have never had a problem with staff or customer service. Maybe all you bitches get the sAme respect that you give to the staff. You all sound like nasty as$es!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Delayed Entry program 2 hr Sheesh 16
News Does Excessive Littering Hurt Rome's Honor Amer... 12 hr Roman 4
Old Marcy Insane Asylum (Oct '10) 15 hr AletaE 890
Electric wheelchair riders.. 16 hr Next 11
Parade 17 hr No Good 4
Rome's Next Mayor Tue Blog 228
Good Landscapers? Jul 27 Gary 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages