Fusco at the world series of bocce

Fusco at the world series of bocce

Posted in the Rome Forum

Mayor Fucko

Rome, NY

#1 Jul 22, 2013
Fusco looked like he was wasted and stoned. Fusco's hair was all messed up and uncombed.

What was up with his shirt, It looked large and baggy on him which is surprising because of how fat Fusco is.

The shirt said City Hall Bocce Department. Knowing how Fusco cant manage sht and how Fusco misuses public money, there probably is a City Hall Department devouted to Bocce.
Seriously

Fayetteville, NY

#2 Jul 22, 2013
What was even funnier was watching him look around as he was walking around and not having anyone run up to him to speak to him. There was no reason for him down there. I have been a member and have played in the series for 15 years and never once seen him there.
nuts

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jul 22, 2013
Seriously wrote:
What was even funnier was watching him look around as he was walking around and not having anyone run up to him to speak to him. There was no reason for him down there. I have been a member and have played in the series for 15 years and never once seen him there.
He always there. He has bocce team
OUT

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Jul 22, 2013
More Fusco than Fusco wrote:
I would NEVER show up wasted, stoned, or drunk. I would expect those party favors to be provided by the hosts of the tournament.
I have dropped weight. I expected Fusco to have done the same by now. I am also now wearing Industrial Size/Strength Kaftans exclusively from FatFucko Upholstery Shop on the outskirts of Karachi. I would NEVER have special shirts printed using taxpayer monies in an attempt to curry favor or make small children giggle & old women take stealthy nips from hip flasks & speak of "the vapors".
Bocce balls? I've got WRECKING balls, babies.
This is More Fusco than Fusco~~ OUT!!
This was dumb!
Larry

Rome, NY

#7 Jul 22, 2013
More Fusco than Fusco wrote:
I would NEVER show up wasted, stoned, or drunk. I would expect those party favors to be provided by the hosts of the tournament.
I have dropped weight. I expected Fusco to have done the same by now. I am also now wearing Industrial Size/Strength Kaftans exclusively from FatFucko Upholstery Shop on the outskirts of Karachi. I would NEVER have special shirts printed using taxpayer monies in an attempt to curry favor or make small children giggle & old women take stealthy nips from hip flasks & speak of "the vapors".
Bocce balls? I've got WRECKING balls, babies.
This is More Fusco than Fusco~~ OUT!!
...Fat fucko upholstery shop. Thats funny,I dont care who you are...
Pat Miller

Nashua, NH

#8 Jul 22, 2013
I respect and support Fusco.....I am dumber than him also so I work at DSO as an incompetent investigator......
Saltynuts BF

Syracuse, NY

#9 Jul 22, 2013
Joey had a 3 way with me & my Boy saltynuts! That was sure FUN!
Saltynuts BF

Syracuse, NY

#10 Jul 22, 2013
He promised Salty a job at city hall giving BJ's for $20 per hour, he said it it better than the Ho's that hag around!
Saltynuts BF

Syracuse, NY

#11 Jul 22, 2013
hang
Hank Brackett

Rome, NY

#12 Jul 22, 2013
The RPD was also there as his personal bodyguards, just like Mike Bloomberg of NYC...who always has a detail of 6 NYPD plain-clothes officers. Fusco had only 2 given the size of Rome.
scrooge

Rome, NY

#13 Jul 23, 2013
he looked unwashed, dirty ,disheveled,confused,no one cared he was there!That means they all want him out of city hall! Can't wait to the next mayoral election to see fusco lose!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeff bell 45 min yuk 1
News Does Excessive Littering Hurt Rome's Honor Amer... 6 hr Roman 4
Old Marcy Insane Asylum (Oct '10) 10 hr AletaE 890
Electric wheelchair riders.. 11 hr Next 11
Parade 12 hr No Good 4
Rome's Next Mayor Tue Blog 228
Delayed Entry program Tue Sheesh 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages