Blocking more fishing places, thanks state

Posted in the Rome Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sick of actions of state

New York, NY

#1 May 26, 2013
I knew we paid for our fishing licenses for something and that is for the state to restrict more access to fishing spots, just as always how the state works, messes up everything. Make sure you predators for the state high five each other before getting in your brand new state supplied 4x4's provided by the tax payer and think you did good. I'm sure some of y'all know what place i'm talking about now on side of barge canal right outside or still in Rome. Its just another place or tradition that wont be handed down thanks to the state again restricting our rights
Brown trout

Brooklyn, NY

#2 May 26, 2013
It kind of seems as if we are being confined to are homes. With the hope we will forget how beutiful this area is, and knowing are kids will never see how beutiful this area was. Before the land, and waters are exploited to the point of perminate spoilage. Thanks to dumps, and natural gas drilling. Get ready things are about to change in our beutiful neck of the woods!
Brown trout

Brooklyn, NY

#3 May 26, 2013
Rising license fees, less acess, less fish, and more so called protectors. This will result in fewer outdoorsmen, and less true protectors!
Brown trout

Brooklyn, NY

#4 May 26, 2013
This issue weighs heavy on my mind. It's obvious that something is about to be taken away from all of us who need nature inorder to experience a true quality of life!!!
Brown trout

Brooklyn, NY

#5 May 26, 2013
Wow. No activity on this site all day. Now immediately after this topic goes to the top. Ten useless topix in 5 min. Is this Hanna the politician with two million invested in hydro fracking trying to distract people from issues that matter?
Atleast Some One

New York, NY

#6 May 27, 2013
Atleast some one see's the ills government does to its people and aren't afraid to speak up and tell the truth.
Hmmmm

Brooklyn, NY

#7 May 27, 2013
I am an avid outdoors man and the reason being that places get shut down to the public is because people leave their trash behind and ruin it for others. If you enjoy the outdoors you should bring a bag to pick up your trash ad the trash from others. It sucks but due to other people being scumbags the state will continue to close these spots off to the rest of us.
State is wrong not people

New York, NY

#8 May 28, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
I am an avid outdoors man and the reason being that places get shut down to the public is because people leave their trash behind and ruin it for others. If you enjoy the outdoors you should bring a bag to pick up your trash ad the trash from others. It sucks but due to other people being scumbags the state will continue to close these spots off to the rest of us.
So if some one gets charged with murder, we all do is what your saying! Well one person can ruin it for all of us is what your saying is b.s. One person is not all of us. If these people didn't rely on government like its set up to do now maybe people would take further actions on their own and do somthing like pick up others trash or burn it at the spot and not rely on government....to close our places. Oh that's right, it's illegal to do the states job so we end up like this. Government is the problem, not the people, maybe the people who support this government is the problem
State is wrong not people

New York, NY

#9 May 28, 2013
Oh and by the way, the private sector takes better care of property/nature than the state does, eat that with the littlest or biggest spoon you have I don't care how you digest it.
Ha Ha Ha Ha

Hampton, VA

#10 May 28, 2013
stop the crying! Move if you sre sick of NYS!there are 1000's of places to fish!
problem

New York, NY

#11 May 28, 2013
State is wrong not people wrote:
<quoted text> So if some one gets charged with murder, we all do is what your saying! Well one person can ruin it for all of us is what your saying is b.s. One person is not all of us. If these people didn't rely on government like its set up to do now maybe people would take further actions on their own and do somthing like pick up others trash or burn it at the spot and not rely on government....to close our places. Oh that's right, it's illegal to do the states job so we end up like this. Government is the problem, not the people, maybe the people who support this government is the problem
The only problem is that others may not be considerate enough to pick up after the scumbags that leave it behind.They will walk right over it .Sadly to say these lowlifes are the first to complain too!
Hmmmm

Brooklyn, NY

#12 May 28, 2013
State is wrong not people wrote:
<quoted text> So if some one gets charged with murder, we all do is what your saying! Well one person can ruin it for all of us is what your saying is b.s. One person is not all of us. If these people didn't rely on government like its set up to do now maybe people would take further actions on their own and do somthing like pick up others trash or burn it at the spot and not rely on government....to close our places. Oh that's right, it's illegal to do the states job so we end up like this. Government is the problem, not the people, maybe the people who support this government is the problem
You really are ignorant its thinking like yours that gets places shut down! Are you trying to tell me that cleaning up after your self is the states job? I fish and hunt all over, EVERY WHERE I go you can find trash that some one left behind! Are you trying to tell me that the state should come behind and clean it up? Hey you probably bitch about taxes being to high also, but have you ever thought about how much of our taxes go to cleaning up after others? All I was implying is that if we all made a concious decision to take care of our own that there is a good chance we wouldnt loose these public places. Sounds like you need to quit bitching about the government and take some action your self. Pick up after your self loser!
your right

New York, NY

#13 May 28, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>You really are ignorant its thinking like yours that gets places shut down! Are you trying to tell me that cleaning up after your self is the states job? I fish and hunt all over, EVERY WHERE I go you can find trash that some one left behind! Are you trying to tell me that the state should come behind and clean it up? Hey you probably bitch about taxes being to high also, but have you ever thought about how much of our taxes go to cleaning up after others? All I was implying is that if we all made a concious decision to take care of our own that there is a good chance we wouldnt loose these public places. Sounds like you need to quit bitching about the government and take some action your self. Pick up after your self loser!
these are ones that leave their trash behind and then bitch.You can imagine what their house looks like.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#14 May 28, 2013
Brown trout wrote:
It kind of seems as if we are being confined to are homes. With the hope we will forget how beutiful this area is, and knowing are kids will never see how beutiful this area was. Before the land, and waters are exploited to the point of perminate spoilage. Thanks to dumps, and natural gas drilling. Get ready things are about to change in our beutiful neck of the woods!
Those little red squiggly lines under the words indicate a misspelled word. Just thought you'd like to know.
hey

Rome, NY

#15 May 28, 2013
Sick of actions of state wrote:
I knew we paid for our fishing licenses for something and that is for the state to restrict more access to fishing spots, just as always how the state works, messes up everything. Make sure you predators for the state high five each other before getting in your brand new state supplied 4x4's provided by the tax payer and think you did good. I'm sure some of y'all know what place i'm talking about now on side of barge canal right outside or still in Rome. Its just another place or tradition that wont be handed down thanks to the state again restricting our rights
F*#k em. They tell you to leave, tell them they're fired.
SKM

Saint Petersburg, FL

#16 Mar 18, 2014
I fished the waterfalls there at the barge with my best friend Tom Pugh as a child/teen .I have wonderful memeories of those little rascal days.Tom Sawyer..Huck Finn..exploring the land.The freedom of childhood .I am in Florida and when fishing I often think of all the great times I had at the barge.Rome seems strange as I look back its much more then the common mind could think or imagine. leave now before they put a fence around the entire STATE!!!!
an average angler..Steve
Primus Sucks

Cantonment, FL

#17 Mar 18, 2014
Fish On.
who is worse

Rome, NY

#18 Mar 20, 2014
Who is worse, them, or the people who support them? tough choice. On one hand you got the "I'm just following orders or testing their power, and on the other hand you got the blind followers of whatever the government does is right
who is worse

Rome, NY

#19 Mar 20, 2014
hey wrote:
<quoted text>
F*#k em. They tell you to leave, tell them they're fired.
true, they are servants and work for us, but they will just arrest you and then your lost in the system and have to deal with court and other higher ups. Thats why it takes many not one to fix things...baah sheeple baah
Brownish trout

Durhamville, NY

#20 Mar 20, 2014
get OVER IT! go fish at delta or oneida lake! you are a real idiot!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SEX OFFENDER-Rome 1 hr mizz nosey 6
baby jane mafia 1 hr mizz nosey 1
Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr henu 6,432
POST ST boonville ny 2 hr mizz nosey 3
Biggest badasses in Rome 2 hr Casual Observer 33
cny welding 2 hr Pac 23
is chad nield gay? (Jun '10) 2 hr mama june 22
best sex partner in rome (Aug '11) 4 hr mama june 97
•••

Freeze Watch for Oneida County was issued at September 17 at 2:55PM EDT

•••
•••

Rome Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Rome News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Rome
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••