wanted

Gloversville, NY

#1 Feb 11, 2013
I was wodering if she was still around? I would love to run into her and her smoking hot self!!!!!! one of the best looking women in Rome!!!!!!!
Tammy

Ardsley, NY

#2 Feb 11, 2013
She is around. Leave her alone!
look for someone else

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Feb 11, 2013
wanted wrote:
I was wodering if she was still around? I would love to run into her and her smoking hot self!!!!!! one of the best looking women in Rome!!!!!!!
she is a good woman and does not bother anyone...raising her children, working, and in a committed relationship with a wonderful man...do not bother with her she is an upstanding lady look for someone else...do not bother her or her whereabouts
dog face

Minoa, NY

#4 Feb 11, 2013
she may be at the veterans park in boonville?
another

Gloversville, NY

#5 Feb 12, 2013
I am not trashing her at all I would just love to see her and catch up thatsall
wondering

Saranac Lake, NY

#6 Feb 12, 2013
look for someone else wrote:
<quoted text> she is a good woman and does not bother anyone...raising her children, working, and in a committed relationship with a wonderful man...do not bother with her she is an upstanding lady look for someone else...do not bother her or her whereabouts
Is she still dating Billy C.?
wanted

Gloversville, NY

#7 Feb 20, 2013
I wanna know where to run into her
Phil Trombino

New York, NY

#8 Feb 20, 2013
Is that a relative of Lisa?
dumb ass

Minoa, NY

#10 Feb 20, 2013
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Is she still dating Billy C.?
billy dumped her a while back. she stalked him thats what we heard
Dammmm

Gloversville, NY

#11 Feb 21, 2013
Thats good then is she single I'd love to get with that
looking

Gloversville, NY

#12 Feb 28, 2013
I am so hoping to run into hr some where I'd love to catch up
MC always loved my dd

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Mar 3, 2013
I have know this girl my whole life...she is the kindest, sweetest, petite, tiny, smart, funny,smokin hot,and a body tat is amazing little girl with a heart of gold,,,dont even look her age for all the shit she been through god gotta hav blessed that, most caring girl I know...mention her name and everyone adores her. She has had a awful time with some men she has dated over the years and she has cried to me about it as a friend and to top it off escaped death recently and cancer,,,you go my dd!!...i am like a big brother to her...i would listen to her always...even will share a prayer for her....as far as bil c joke....he will understand what he loss one day..how he damaged that beauty...she could not take the abuse in any form...not what he did with his hands or his mouth which resulted of what she would do so she would not have to think about i can relate to that been yhere done thta who hasnt...now that is a real woman when she knows what she could have done better...but never ever lay a hand on a woman or use intimidation on them...now your not a man...love to meet you in a dark alley...i would have married her in a heart beet...i still love her and always will...bc...man you jacked that bad...shamefull what you did...i got my eye on her...she is beautiful...like my baby sister...if anyone ever hurts her again...they will never see me comin...no doubt,your done,,anyone that touches her
she is

Gloversville, NY

#14 Mar 5, 2013
she has to be one of the hottest women around great body and sexy swag i want her bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
amgie hilderbrant 51 min whatever 34
News Oneida County teen charged with having sex with... 2 hr ABC 17
Katrina baron who knows her 4 hr this is ken 5
William M. Lashen can no longer scam anyone 4 hr Pat 1
Rome & Utica Topix 5 hr Point 13
What does a tattoo of a cross with 3 dots above... (Apr '11) 6 hr Abc123 116
Rome Elks 8 hr Member 20

Rome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance