ASSAULTED NUTS wrote:
innocent
Why do you think that...honestly
disgusted

United States

#4 Jul 11, 2013
Trial wrote:
What do you think will be the verdict?
they haven't proven murder beyond a reasonable doubt, however i think he's guilty. I do think it's gonna cause serious rioting
ref

Rome, NY

#5 Jul 11, 2013
disgusted,

guilty of what? it was self defense. It was is either Zimmmerman or Trayvon. Yes he pulled the trigger, but he sure isn't guilty of murder in the 2nd degree.

I don't think an innocent verdict is appropriate either. Not guilty by means of self defense is what should come out of this.
Self defense

Rome, NY

#6 Jul 11, 2013
We need more neighborhood watch. Innocent.
sux2bu

Hampton, VA

#7 Jul 11, 2013
When did anyone die from a punch in the nose. Zimmerman was not faced with grave bodily injury or death. In fact, Zimmerman aggravated the whole situation. He could have just backed off when the punk got aggressive. Zimmerman's purpose was to watch for burglars, wasn't it? Not to track and intimidate passers-by.
hank brackett

Rome, NY

#8 Jul 11, 2013
Martin was also in a gated community where he had no friends or relatives living there. What was he doing in an area he had no business being in? Try and wander around the rich section of New Hartford, regardless of your skin color, and see if a passing police patrol don't question you & your intentions.
Wanda

Lowville, NY

#9 Jul 11, 2013
sux2bu wrote:
When did anyone die from a punch in the nose. Zimmerman was not faced with grave bodily injury or death. In fact, Zimmerman aggravated the whole situation. He could have just backed off when the punk got aggressive. Zimmerman's purpose was to watch for burglars, wasn't it? Not to track and intimidate passers-by.
I tell you what, I'll jump you from the bushes, knock you down, bunch you repeatedly in the nose and slam your head into the pavement. Then, I'll reach for your gun. And see how you react.

Innocent.
disgusted

United States

#10 Jul 11, 2013
ref wrote:
disgusted,
guilty of what? it was self defense. It was is either Zimmmerman or Trayvon. Yes he pulled the trigger, but he sure isn't guilty of murder in the 2nd degree.
I don't think an innocent verdict is appropriate either. Not guilty by means of self defense is what should come out of this.
i feel like if he didn't pursue the kid none of it would have happened, walking down the street shouldn't automatically cause suspicions. In my opinion Trayvon was defending himself. We'll see what happens.
disgusted

United States

#11 Jul 11, 2013
hank brackett wrote:
Martin was also in a gated community where he had no friends or relatives living there. What was he doing in an area he had no business being in? Try and wander around the rich section of New Hartford, regardless of your skin color, and see if a passing police patrol don't question you & your intentions.
correction his mother lives in the neighborhood
disgusted

United States

#12 Jul 11, 2013
Wanda wrote:
<quoted text>
I tell you what, I'll jump you from the bushes, knock you down, bunch you repeatedly in the nose and slam your head into the pavement. Then, I'll reach for your gun. And see how you react.
Innocent.
your clearly on Zimmerman's side, that's only one side of the story. I've seen your racist comments, so there's probably no sense in discussion
Wanda

Lowville, NY

#13 Jul 11, 2013
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>your clearly on Zimmerman's side, that's only one side of the story. I've seen your racist comments, so there's probably no sense in discussion
Believe what you want, I believe the truth not racial sympathy bias. The prosecution has no case because your boy Martin was hiiiiiigh on drugs when he jumped Zimmerman.
Really

Utica, NY

#14 Jul 11, 2013
disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>correction his mother lives in the neighborhood
It was his fathers girlfriend.
Seriously

Bronx, NY

#15 Jul 11, 2013
Self defense for sure. Martin could have ran, but chose to attack Zimmerman instead. Everyone needs to move on. Zimmerman's lawyer may not want to say it, by Martin was a wannabe thug that got himself short while beating a Good Samaritan that was trying to protect his neighborhood.
brown trout

Brooklyn, NY

#16 Jul 12, 2013
don't follow kids who have done nothing wrong. don't call the police on kids who have done nothing wrong. the fact that George did both of these things makes me wonder how that kid was made to feel. we have a right to stand up for our rights. trayvons rights were violated, and he's the one who is dead. a statement should be made that no mans rights should be taken away! George Zimmerman should be proven guilty. this would be a victory for every man. Don't make us think twice about walking down the street, yet alone stand up for our rights.
messwd with da cracker

Camden, NY

#17 Jul 12, 2013
Trayon messed with the "white cracker" and LOST!
NOT GUILTY!
White bread

Rome, NY

#18 Jul 12, 2013
messwd with da cracker wrote:
Trayon messed with the "white cracker" and LOST!
NOT GUILTY!
Zimmerman isn't white. Just because the "victim" is black means the "suspect" has to be white right? I mean it only makes perfect sense. You sad pitiful people.
messwd with da cracker

Camden, NY

#19 Jul 12, 2013
White bread wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman isn't white. Just because the "victim" is black means the "suspect" has to be white right? I mean it only makes perfect sense. You sad pitiful people.
They are calling him "white"
the BLACKS called him a "white cracker"
go back to 1st grade & learn how to read a paper!
The "white cracker" will be found NOT GUILTY!
Wanda

Lowville, NY

#20 Jul 12, 2013
White bread wrote:
<quoted text>Zimmerman isn't white. Just because the "victim" is black means the "suspect" has to be white right? I mean it only makes perfect sense. You sad pitiful people.
Tell me more about how hispanics aren't white...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LOOK! Who's this fat pig Denise from Rome? (Jan '13) 15 min Gunagityousucka 12
Who will be Romes next Mayor ...VOTE 2 hr Best 7
East Dominick St Accident? 4 hr T Money 3
All the old abandoned military housing by Park ... (May '10) 4 hr Enough already 37
Rome's Next Mayor 7 hr Suzy Q 236
Good Landscapers? 16 hr Will 4
SCM property management Sat Concerned citizen 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages