Kurt Schultz Assistant District Attoney

Kurt Schultz Assistant District Attoney

Posted in the Rome Forum

Crooked DA

Watertown, NY

#1 Sep 7, 2012
Whats this guys deal? He seems to use the law to suit his pwn personal agenda. I have seen this personally, he is completely unprofessional and Deserves to Lose his Law License!! Any Comments?
North block

Southbridge, MA

#2 Sep 7, 2012
Sounds like he beat your defense attorney, don't do the crime of you can't afford the time,
tool

Watertown, NY

#4 Sep 8, 2012
Hes a tool, with less then adquatetrial skills. He really isn't thatgood a lawyer without his paralegals doing his work for hiim he would be lost.
HAHA

Watertown, NY

#5 Sep 8, 2012
He's an ass kisser, he does anything legal or illegal to furthur his career. He is not a very good trial lawyer he just has other do his work for hm.
Justice

New York, NY

#6 Sep 8, 2012
He's one of the best damn DA's I've ever had the pleasure of meeting / working with putting the criminals in their place!! Kurt is Very fair, honest and hard working !! We should all be thankful we have Kurt as a ADA in Oneida County!! The only people that don't like him are the usual scumbags, low life, welfare rat, dirt chickens that are nothing more than oxygen theives draining society!!
Do us all a favor and take a dirt nap!!!
Erin

Cortland, NY

#7 Sep 8, 2012
Not only is Kurt awesome at his job, but he's a good person...you're obviously way beneath his level, I'm embarrassed for you.
HaHa

Cortland, NY

#8 Sep 9, 2012
Kurt is a tool!! He had an affair with one of his clients whn he was just a simple Lawyer!!! If you know about him you knw this, ask his around! he is a Fat POS that will lie, cheat and steal o suit his own agenda!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The back nine restaurant & sports bar (Oct '14) 1 hr nothappy 334
Happy 4th 4 hr Sunflower1073 3
Would you recommend Rome NY? 5 hr Da Mayor of Rome 26
Fireworks for the 4th? 6 hr Logan 3
Old Marcy Insane Asylum (Oct '10) 8 hr AletaE 885
Grass at the old Fort Stanwix school 9 hr The turd 6
Rome's Next Mayor 9 hr The Man 162
More from around the web

Rome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE